blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:25:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8256 8257 8258 8259 [8260] 8261 8262 8263 8264 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13496094 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123885 on: December 08, 2016, 06:57:05 PM »

A change in the odds as Valtteri Bottas installed as new favourite to land Mercedes seat by bookmakers http://skysports.tv/ZCFUgS

know tft couldn't get on, but some did. good luck getting it home.

Sleepy Lads fred and nanny all still 14/1 3 places Bottas

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123886 on: December 08, 2016, 07:11:20 PM »

It's up at 258.5 on 365.

In theory should be a high scoring game. And they will have to keep the scoring up. The chiefs are capable of scoring if they need to. Thursday home team is always going to be favourite.

I'm actually tempted to get up and watch this match. A very important game in the division and the afc in general and should be a cracker. With regards to Smith yards. He should beat 240. Think Spencer Ware is going to be my best bet of the night.

its midday in KC roughly. they are queueing to get in, 8 hours before kick off

[img width=600 height=450]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzK_W2aXEAAgOLp.jpg

meanwhile a 8am flight from California had an announcement to congratulate the passengers for drinking the plane dry. Raiders fans travelling in numbers

the field is covered with ice

its freezing apparently still

if you are going to watch an NFL game, and want one with the most rabid college atmosphere possible, Arrowhead with the AFC West on the line against the Raiders with a weather angle is the one to get up for 

Just saw that photo on Twitter! I believe it holds the record for loudest crowd as well? Home field advantage is pretty big for KC

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #123887 on: December 08, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »

It's up at 258.5 on 365.

In theory should be a high scoring game. And they will have to keep the scoring up. The chiefs are capable of scoring if they need to. Thursday home team is always going to be favourite.

I'm actually tempted to get up and watch this match. A very important game in the division and the afc in general and should be a cracker. With regards to Smith yards. He should beat 240. Think Spencer Ware is going to be my best bet of the night.

[img width=600 height=450]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzK_W2aXEAAgOLp.jpg

meanwhile a 8am flight from California had an announcement to congratulate the passengers for drinking the plane dry. Raiders fans travelling in numbers

if you are going to watch an NFL game, and want one with the most rabid college atmosphere possible, Arrowhead with the AFC West on the line against the Raiders with a weather angle is the one to get up for  

Just saw that photo on Twitter! I believe it holds the record for loudest crowd as well? Home field advantage is pretty big for KC

142.2dB

That is about the point where you stop being able to hear and it just registers as pain.

Louder than a gunshot. It is like sitting next to an F1 car.

It's approximately the noise I made when I saw Lady Gaga in a red dress in February. Approximately.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:28:03 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123888 on: December 08, 2016, 07:35:02 PM »

For those that can Bouvreuil is 9/1 with 365/lads/corals for the caspian caviar gold cup (seriously wtf on the sponsor).  Has been well backed on bf and currently 9/9.8.   Won't last long and should be a good e/w bet.

No idea if the caviar is any good.  Tal!

£25 each way booked with me if Fred wants.

confirmed, thanks

Bouvreuil now clear 6/1 favourite and, more or less, that price on betfair.  The race is already down to 16, so the 4 places we have is gold too.  We dodged a bullet here, as I was going to put up Tarquin Du Seuil too, but never got a price I liked.  It was declared a non runner this morning.

For those who are so bad they still have a victor account, Reading are now 2/1 vs Wednesday at home.  No idea why.

And everbody's favourite bet, Saara Aalto is now best 8/13 to win x factor.  Those with doubles including Cruz Beckham at 14/1 will be loving it right now. 

I'm on bouvreuil thanks for that
I'm on reading now too
Oooh final this weekend, come on alto
Any idea if bringing out a song this ?far? From Xmas is a good thing? Cruz was 16/1 Wink
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123889 on: December 08, 2016, 07:47:25 PM »

For those that can Bouvreuil is 9/1 with 365/lads/corals for the caspian caviar gold cup (seriously wtf on the sponsor).  Has been well backed on bf and currently 9/9.8.   Won't last long and should be a good e/w bet.

confirmed, thanks

Bouvreuil now clear 6/1 favourite and, more or less, that price on betfair.  The race is already down to 16, so the 4 places we have is gold too.  We dodged a bullet here, as I was going to put up Tarquin Du Seuil too, but never got a price I liked.  It was declared a non runner this morning.

For those who are so bad they still have a victor account, Reading are now 2/1 vs Wednesday at home.  No idea why.

And everbody's favourite bet, Saara Aalto is now best 8/13 to win x factor.  Those with doubles including Cruz Beckham at 14/1 will be loving it right now. 

I'm on bouvreuil thanks for that
I'm on reading now too
Oooh final this weekend, come on alto
Any idea if bringing out a song this ?far? From Xmas is a good thing? Cruz was 16/1 Wink

Probably not.  I can't bring myself to hunt out this song.  Is it as bad as it sounds?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123890 on: December 08, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »

It's atrocious lol
But it's for charity and has the beckham PR team innit
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #123891 on: December 08, 2016, 08:24:48 PM »

Someone just posted it next door. As it only involved clicking it, I listened.

Sounds like something from the Love Actually soundtrack, so should probably fit in with most Xmas songs Cheesy

Good luck to the lads that ploughed in @ 16s

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #123892 on: December 08, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »

Anyone know where I can check final overall winning distance for Chelmsford tonight? I've got RP, just not sure if that's official?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123893 on: December 08, 2016, 09:12:49 PM »

Anyone know where I can check final overall winning distance for Chelmsford tonight? I've got RP, just not sure if that's official?

Doesn't get any more official than the holy ghost.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #123894 on: December 08, 2016, 09:14:10 PM »

It's up at 258.5 on 365.

Click to see full-size image.

A guy that I work with is a massive KC fan and he's gone over for this one
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123895 on: December 08, 2016, 10:30:05 PM »

A change in the odds as Valtteri Bottas installed as new favourite to land Mercedes seat by bookmakers http://skysports.tv/ZCFUgS

Can't help but feel a lot of that is due to me. A lot of the F1 reporters I know have written articles about Valtteri and Mercedes after discussions with me  

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123896 on: December 08, 2016, 11:50:03 PM »

Can't help but feel a lot of that is due to me. A lot of the F1 reporters I know have written articles about Valtteri and Mercedes after discussions with me  

Whole market is a bit odd.  Looking at the driver's championship odds on betfair, Alonso is more likely than Bottas, and he is more likely than Wehrlein.  Looking at the fixed odds firms, nobody wants to lay Wehrlein to win the driver's championship.

Meanwhile, Button is shorter than Raikkonen for the driver's championship on betfair.  Guess it isn't a terrible idea, as a stop gap until Alonso/Vettel/Vestappen or Mr X is free/ready in the following year?

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123897 on: December 08, 2016, 11:56:10 PM »

Ladbrokes have a good NBA treble tonight
Portland spurs and warriors at 7/2
£25 max
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #123898 on: December 09, 2016, 12:18:22 AM »

confirmed, thanks

Wednesday have six players carrying injuries too.

Might be a smoke screen but three of them, Loovens, Lee and Fletcher are all first team regulars that would be missed.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123899 on: December 09, 2016, 12:36:52 AM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Christmas number 1 incoming, fantastic catchy tune that everyone should buy
Pages: 1 ... 8256 8257 8258 8259 [8260] 8261 8262 8263 8264 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: