blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:33:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272653 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Stoke City FC
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stoke City FC  (Read 104527 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 26, 2015, 03:55:54 PM »

Another 'lol big club' gets destroyed at the Brit.   Great times for Stoke.  Shame we struggle to beat the mickey mouse teams in the league like Leicester do otherwise we would be right up there as well.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2015, 04:52:52 AM »

Another brilliant game, setting us up nicely going into the second half of the season. So impressed with a number of players- Glenn Johnson has been superb for us this season (happy to eat humble pie over this), Wollscheid has been immense since coming into the starting XI (humble pie again), Geoff Cameron filling the N'Zonzi shaped hole in CDM very nicely the past few weeks, and no words are needed about Arnie and the other attacking players.

It's unbelievable how against the big clubs the players seem fired up and can produce amazing performances. If you then put the same team up against one of the smaller teams in the league we struggle! Very much looking forward to seeing if we can keep the momentum rolling against the "big teams" for our league cup semi against Liverpool.

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2015, 10:52:02 AM »

Ryan Shawcross is one of the Premier League's best defenders so why does Roy Hodgson continue to ignore him?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/stoke-city/12070910/Stokes-rock-Shawcross-unconcerned-by-lack-of-England-recognition.html

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »

Ryan Shawcross is one of the Premier League's best defenders so why does Roy Hodgson continue to ignore him?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/stoke-city/12070910/Stokes-rock-Shawcross-unconcerned-by-lack-of-England-recognition.html

Sadly it's happened for far too long, such a shame because if he would have stayed at United or moved to another club he's odds on to have had numerous caps. It might just be me as well but I think if he hadn't been involved in that Aaron Ramsey leg break he would have a lot more positive recognition from the national team. It can only be for our gain though I suppose.

Feed em rice.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2015, 06:46:15 PM »

Possibly the best game I've ever watched from a Stoke point of view. And that second goal by Shaqiri 

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2015, 03:03:35 PM »

fair to play to him, nice gesture

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/disability-sport/35206128

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2016, 05:51:58 AM »

Carlos Puyol has been at Stoke's training ground over the last day or so. He is the agent of Barcelona & Spanish defender Marc Bartra. Another Spaniard to join the awfully named Stokealona?

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2016, 02:15:21 PM »

Carlos Puyol has been at Stoke's training ground over the last day or so. He is the agent of Barcelona & Spanish defender Marc Bartra. Another Spaniard to join the awfully named Stokealona?

Give him to Leicester and £10m and let's get Huth back.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »

Stokies got a shot at top 4? 

Seems no reason why they can't spurs and man utd looking vulnerable.  Potentially Leicester could have a downturn as well of course.  2 spots all to play for imo.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2016, 02:34:20 PM »

Seems no reason why they can't spurs and man utd looking vulnerable.  Potentially Leicester could have a downturn as well of course.  2 spots all to play for imo.

I think their points total on the spread is an incredible buy tbh.  Still think we are underestimated.  We have dropped 6 points to WBA having 3 men sent off in the 2 games.  The home game was incredible down to 9 men in the first half and only lost 1-0.  I think top 4 is a bit toppy tbh but i think we will finish above some teams that are in for more spreads than we are currently.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2016, 04:48:09 AM »

We'd be seriously in for top 4 if it wasn't for the fuck ups vs teams like West Brom, as arb says. A win this weekend would be 100% wins against last seasons top 4 at home, and would put us in serious contention for some European football. I really believe this is the season we have to push on, with the bigger clubs faltering. A solid signing or 2 this transfer window could really help us push on, and hope that Arnie signs a new contract of course!

Feed em rice.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2016, 09:31:54 AM »

I think their points total on the spread is an incredible buy tbh.  Still think we are underestimated.  We have dropped 6 points to WBA having 3 men sent off in the 2 games.  The home game was incredible down to 9 men in the first half and only lost 1-0.  I think top 4 is a bit toppy tbh but i think we will finish above some teams that are in for more spreads than we are currently.

Wow, that's incred - why didn't you mention that before?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2016, 10:15:10 AM »

Give him to Leicester and £10m and let's get Huth back.

Puyol was with Ivan de la pena.

Also went to spurs de la pena one of biggest agents in spain
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2016, 02:06:21 PM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2016, 02:22:41 PM »

Whooshed here!  Kindly explain.  Sure it is a rub.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: