blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:57:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272693 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show  (Read 18708 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Hi Andy, welcome to Blonde mate.

As regards negative comments, they are usually said half tongue in cheek so I wouldn't take them to heart.

Really enjoyed being on the show last night and there's a lot more I wanted to say but it was good nonetheless and I hope Eddie will have me back soon.

We were meant to be playing a Greek vs Greek heads up match too - was quite looking forward to that not sure why it didn't happen. :S
sorry m8ty you`ll have to excuse him while he wipes the brown bits of his nose.

Hey budd

I never knew anything about a match, was just told a greek guy was coming on to voice his opinion about poker, did not know it was you untill we spoke on the show. jesse was really pleased and was saying we should have you on every week with me for like a update in the poker world. As far as im aware they deffo want to use you a little more as you dont hold back.

I know you had a lot more to say but we run out of time, but found it very interesting what you said about the cyprus tourni. people do not realise how things are over there, and i did not want to open a can of worms by saying anything, but i agreed with what you said there.

Sometimes I don't think you like life very much Mr Neville.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »

Hi Andy, welcome to Blonde mate.

As regards negative comments, they are usually said half tongue in cheek so I wouldn't take them to heart.

Really enjoyed being on the show last night and there's a lot more I wanted to say but it was good nonetheless and I hope Eddie will have me back soon.

We were meant to be playing a Greek vs Greek heads up match too - was quite looking forward to that not sure why it didn't happen. :S
sorry m8ty you`ll have to excuse him while he wipes the brown bits of his nose.

Hey budd

I never knew anything about a match, was just told a greek guy was coming on to voice his opinion about poker, did not know it was you untill we spoke on the show. jesse was really pleased and was saying we should have you on every week with me for like a update in the poker world. As far as im aware they deffo want to use you a little more as you dont hold back.

I know you had a lot more to say but we run out of time, but found it very interesting what you said about the cyprus tourni. people do not realise how things are over there, and i did not want to open a can of worms by saying anything, but i agreed with what you said there.

Sometimes I don't think you like life very much Mr Neville.

Don't mess with Cos, Barry.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43400.msg1037536#msg1037536

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »

It's all Greek to me.

Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »

[X] WP Bainn

TY.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2009, 01:28:34 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiramisu

Just for you Sir xxx

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »

Ooops, Matt and myself both thought it was Greek and were lambasting Jesse.

Oh well.

*Shrug*

Are you attending BB8 or what ?

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

www.thepokershowlive.com

You can listen to it here for people who missed it.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »

ahahahahhaa, only just seen this thread. fml. gonna have a listen now!

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Pyso

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

Just listened to it. It just confirms why I packed in online poker.. your story Cos about the two mates playing heads up had me in stitches until I realised just how totally mean, heartless, and utterly believable it is.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »

Cos when you are an international super star, can I have % of your earnings as you killed online poker by saying everyone is colluding.

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »

lol Papertits outbursts. We'll all gonna have to go out and get jobs because papertits has killed online poker

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

grease,

I actually said I didn't think online poker was rigged and I talked about how wary you'd have to be when playing nosebleeds on some of the random sites that we mentioned.

Longy and Amatay, when you are both playing that high, I'll apologise for killing the games, as long as you stake me on Gus's PLO table or let me nip you for the world.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

grease,

I actually said I didn't think online poker was rigged and I talked about how wary you'd have to be when playing nosebleeds on some of the random sites that we mentioned.

Longy and Amatay, when you are both playing that high, I'll apologise for killing the games, as long as you stake me on Gus's PLO table or let me nip you for the world.

lol, fair enough

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

grease,

Cos are you suggesting that the young British pros, aren't trying to fleece me out of my hard earned $12's. I find this hard to believe.
EddieHearn

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »

Just listened to the interview..very entertaining..would love to have you back on.

Hope you all can play the Poker Show tourney tonight on Boyles.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: