blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272672 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 [5501] 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13483896 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82500 on: July 11, 2014, 06:29:39 PM »

Got to love SSN.  Biggest move of the summer and no mention even on their text screen of Lebron moving teams!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82501 on: July 11, 2014, 06:31:11 PM »

Got to love SSN.  Biggest move of the summer and no mention even on their text screen of Lebron moving teams!

minority intrest in the UK, more intrest for a chmapionship or SPL side hat baseball or basket ball

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82502 on: July 11, 2014, 06:36:49 PM »

minority intrest in the UK, more intrest for a chmapionship or SPL side hat baseball or basket ball

No it's because they lost the NBA contract to BT sport.  SSN covers nothing that they don't have the rights to.  Pre BT sport SSN would have had this showing 100%.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82503 on: July 11, 2014, 06:42:26 PM »

Not had time to catch up properly and just going to Edgbaston to watch the Birmingham Warwickshire Bears play Fred's favourites.

Clerks of the course.

About time too. Not been able to sleep, worrying about that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82504 on: July 11, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »

No it's because they lost the NBA contract to BT sport.  SSN covers nothing that they don't have the rights to.  Pre BT sport SSN would have had this showing 100%.

SSN covers lots of stuff that that dont have rights to i will take your word on the NBA being covered on there before the move to BT though as i cant say i have ever noticed or been intrested in it

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82505 on: July 11, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »

Cheers lads.

Do we have a Betdaq account?

I notice more and more times they have a slightly better price than Betty, and for the stakes involved, liquidity should be ok for Fred and its worth nicking those few extra points.

I don't think I have, but if not, will try & set one up in the morning.

BETDAQ are the outfit that Dermot Desmond founded, then Ladbrokes purchased recently, right?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82506 on: July 11, 2014, 06:48:49 PM »

Got to love SSN.  Biggest move of the summer and no mention even on their text screen of Lebron moving teams!

No it's because they lost the NBA contract to BT sport.  SSN covers nothing that they don't have the rights to.  Pre BT sport SSN would have had this showing 100%.

SSN covers lots of stuff that that dont have rights to i will take your word on the NBA being covered on there before the move to BT though as i cant say i have ever noticed or been intrested in it

Examples?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:51:11 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82507 on: July 11, 2014, 06:55:02 PM »

Not had time to catch up properly and just going to Edgbaston to watch the Birmingham Warwickshire Bears play Fred's favourites.

Clerks of the course.

Even if he were responsible for two different courses?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82508 on: July 11, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »

Clerks of the course.

About time too. Not been able to sleep, worrying about that.

Apologies.

Just arriving at Edgbaston now. Gotta love traffic. Youuuuu bearrrrs etc.

And yes. Clerk of the course for each course.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #82509 on: July 11, 2014, 07:01:43 PM »

Lebron <3 Cleveland <3

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82510 on: July 11, 2014, 07:43:46 PM »

ok i finally on my PC and saw the odds and checked out the saints squad

this is my findings

looking at the first team squad currently we have 22 players in the first team squad which seems a fair number maybe 2-3 shy i always think 25 is a healthy number
so lets say saints need 3 players to get squad upto opitmium
but in that squad is 4 players 19 or under
James Ward-Prowse
Calum Chambers
Harrison Reed
Sam Gallagher
 players under 20 shouldnt really count in that 25 man squad they are really an addition there wages aer much lower
and they should be used gradually integrating into the team (not all of them are like shaw) so lets take down the squad to 18 meaning ideally we are looking at
getting in 7 new players

but wait in that 18 we have
Pablo Osvaldo
Morgan Schneiderlin
Dejan Lovren
Billy Sharp
all 4 are likely to leave sharp just hasnt the quailty for EPL and if a permanent team cant be found will find himself out on loan again

this take our squad down to 14 players meaning we are very likely going to need to buy in between 7 and 11 players to make a full squad

16-1 is HUGE

i would say its well would putting a small tickle on the saints £5 and would recommend doing it sooner rather than later as once the first purchases start coming in the price is going to crash
as lovern and schnderlin will be allowed to leave once they start getting cover in

if we dont get in atleast 7 players before the first day of season i would say we are going to be fighting the drop

the rules are as follows

"1) All Premier League clubs must submit a squad of up to 25 players, by 5pm on  September 1.

2) Each 25-man squad must include at least eight 'home-grown' players.

3) The 'home-grown' players do not have to be English. According to the Premier League: "A home grown player is defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Welsh Football Association for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21)."

4) In addition to the 25-man named squad, clubs can use an unlimited number of players aged 21 or under. According to the Premier League: "An Under 21 player is defined as one who is under the age of 21 on 1st January in the year in which the season commences."

5) Clubs can make changes to their squad but only during transfer windows, so once submitted the clubs will be stuck with that squad until January. Only in exceptional circumstances, such as a goalkeeper crisis, can changes be made outside the window, and then only if the Premier League board approves the changes.

6) Once the transfer window opens again, there are no restrictions on how many changes clubs can make to their squads, so they can replace the entire 25 if they want to.

7) Even if a player is not named in the 25-man squad, they can still play in the FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League or Europa League.

Cool Players from the 25-man squad cannot be replaced if they are loaned to Football League clubs, but can regain their spot in the group if they return to the parent club.

9) Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named.

10) Similarly, clubs do not have to name eight 'home-grown' players if they do not have enough, but this would mean submitting a reduced squad. "

don't forget the promoted clubs, QPR will bring in loads, burnley signed 3 today

Burnley in particular operated on a tiny squad in the championship (only used 16 players over 21 in the league last year) and need bodies to get to 25, 12/1 looks interesting

Leicester used 17 over 21 year olds last year. Need numbers, but the price of 8/1 reflects that

southampton have to be a runner of course

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/summer-transfer/premier-league-club-to-sign-most-players

just had another look at this after just 1 signing saints have gone in from 16-1 to 8-1 and 4th favourite now

with the 25 man squads saints have room still for 9 foreign and 2 home grown players thats if the 4 players rumoured to be going go
dont think there is much chance of billy sharp or osvaldo being named in squad even if they dont find someone to buy them
and would love to see schniedlin and lovern stay but unlikely

so if koeman wants to fill out a squad of 25 with players over 25 he can bring in 11 more players plus the one we already have
with a warchest that will be over 110 million if the other 2 sales go through i still think the 8-1 is value but not as much value
as the 16-1 was this time last week

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82511 on: July 11, 2014, 08:18:58 PM »

176 is going to take some chasing against Ajmal. Pitch has yet to be watered.

One of our group went to the bar. We reckon he was longer there than Cook was at the crease yesterday.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82512 on: July 11, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »

BET SUGGESTION STARBOARD £10 EACH WAY 50/1 KORALS (5 PLACES) (sjames are 66 4 places for those who can/want to)

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/2014-07-12-york/14:55/winner

Speculative one this but at the prices worth a small bet.

Was with Gosden before two years ago before going to France and doing little. Simcock bought it for 70k just over a year ago, Has had four runs for him two respectable efforts in Dubai outclassed in a listed race and then a fair run in the Hunt Cup last time.

What caught my eye there was that the jockey Twiston Davies (not as good as his brother), switched him very early from a low draw to the far side losing so much ground. He made a fair mid race move before understandably tiring late on. On that run he was just behind Queensbury Rules of Haggas and that one is 14/1.

Back upto his best trip, 17lbs lower than 18 months ago when with Gosden deserves to be a big price but not the complete rag of the field.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82513 on: July 11, 2014, 08:58:24 PM »

I may have misspoken..

100/1 off 10.1

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #82514 on: July 11, 2014, 09:25:24 PM »

I may have misspoken..

100/1 off 10.1

ffs was looking for 100/1 about Starboard

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 [5501] 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: