blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 06:43:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272865 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10

on: Today at 06:39:51 PM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by doubleup
It's a laptop Dave if that makes any difference but no, it doesn't flicker.

Does your dell laptop randomly freeze, causing you to say "flickering monitors and freezing laptops, walofs"?

on: Today at 06:29:26 PM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by tikay
Does your dell monitor flicker?

I'm sure he'd have mentioned it - repeatedly - if it did. Never known such a fussy picky bugger.

I bet if he hears a rattle in his car he strips it down to rectify it. Can't be doing with a rattle, can we?

on: Today at 06:27:14 PM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by RED-DOG
It's a laptop Dave if that makes any difference but no, it doesn't flicker.

on: Today at 06:13:28 PM 
Does your dell monitor flicker?

on: Today at 05:04:59 PM 
Started by animalpoker - Last post by animalpoker
Thanks all
I enjoyed that but I’ve woke up still very gutted not to have the bounty part of it
For those that don’t know , if you make day 2 in it for every person you eliminate you get an envelope .
That envelope has between 1,000 and 1,000,000 $ written inside it

If the 10s held up I was on 485k I think with average at 567k , so in with a huge chance of going super deep and collecting bounties .
I’m so chuffed I had the balls to put the last 85k in with 45off too, if I fold there I’m in the 10k small blind next hand so I stand by that move 100% as need chips if make day 2 to try get as many bounties as can .

I’ll confirm payout later when I cash in my ticket
As for today I feel very very tired but there is no way I’m not going to play Venetian 800 big O at 12:10pm
I believe it’s a bounty at 200 per person

Was nice to go deep and cash back to back tournaments but it’s exhausting too, was another 13hour day including breaks .
I thought at one point I’d stay dry again but playing the short stack I couldn’t  resist a few beers
Afterwards I got on big O for 100 minutes and had a few more beers, table began really good , seat 1 literally was awful and I chipped up nicely off him .  Game changed though so was easy decision at 1:30am to pack up and record a $450 profit there - puts me roughly level for cash games this trip.  

Right it’s 9am and I guess it’s gym or pool time as I don’t feel like I can get back to sleep .  Ideally aim to leave about 10:30am to buy in then probably go grand luxe cafe for an early lunch ( menu starts at 11am ) .  Had breakfast there the other day but I prefer soup and a sandwich today I think .

on: Today at 05:00:46 PM 
Why would you want to sit in different seats in different tables? Surely it’s easier to be in the same seat on all tables?

See Vin, if I could sit in the left seat on the left table it would be much better.

Click to see full-size image.

on: Today at 04:55:37 PM 
I noticed the lobby thing too.

Don't we have an inside man these days?

on: Today at 04:10:33 PM 
Started by animalpoker - Last post by DungBeetle
Great stuff animal.  Used to love your blog!

on: Today at 04:04:00 PM 
yeah they are making some silly changes - they hugely increased the minimum size of the lobby, for utterly no reason. On that thread I linked they also changed the tourny lobby listing. It is like a completely ignorant person is making these changed simply for the sake of them.

on: Today at 02:54:17 PM 
Why would you want to sit in different seats in different tables? Surely it’s easier to be in the same seat on all tables?

Hi Vin, great to hear from you mate.

Why I would want to sit in different seats surely isn't the point, and even if it has te be the same seat on all tables, why can't I decide if it's at the top of the screen or the bottom?

Actually, My reason for wanting to sit in different seats on different tables is because I like to play two tables that overlap by about two thirds, so if I sit in the far left seat on the left table, and the far right seat on the right table, I can see my cards all the time without waiting for the hidden table to pop up.

Choosing your table position has been a feature on Stars' forever, as it is on almost every other site.

On Stars you can choose card style, card back colour, table shape, table colour, background colour, background texture, animation type and chip type.

You can choose to have little sparkles to fall on you if you win a hand and you can choose to throw a dollop of virtual shit at your opponent.

I don't understand what they achieved by removing the option to choose your seating position.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10