blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:39:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  blonde Poker 2011 Advent Calendar
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Poker 2011 Advent Calendar  (Read 144276 times)
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: December 21, 2011, 01:37:42 PM »

Thoroughly deserved entry, Congratulations Matt, just wow at 50Kg  

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 21, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »

I first met Matt like 4 years ago where Blonde was a distinctly different place to how it is now. It was back when Flushy refused to play live poker and wass a chubbster with hair, Tikay was under 150 and the grimmer:non grimmer ratio was significantly higher.

I was at a comp at DTD on a table with the Nun and Tikay introduced us. I asked if there were any other blondes he could point out and he walked to the next table and tapped Matt's shoulder. 'Cos, this is Evilpie'. At the time, most of Matt's posts were deliberate posts in PHA. I just pegged him as a fellow fat, hairy geek, probably with glasses but maybe not a big nose. I look up at this big lump of a guy who looked like he should have been behind bars or at least on the door - just completely surprised me.

He's a top bloke and had many a funny drink/conversation and even a trip to Ireland with him.

Well done Rat Muscle.

hey. nicking Rat Muscle now (after coming up with Moansandlolz and having it nicked i am gaining copyrights)

Moansandlolz is excellent but mine get nicked too. Look how many people call Stu Hopkin, Bopkin or Bipkin.

Bit of a shame that Prewdiepants or Bedinder Bedi never took off with the masses though

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: December 21, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »

Matt is one of the most genuine people I've ever met.

If I were to write down all of his qualities, they would fill a book, and it would be called something like:

THE BUMPER LIST OF THINGS TO WHICH WE SHOULD ALL ASPIRE'

Congrats Matt!

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 21, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »

I first met Matt like 4 years ago where Blonde was a distinctly different place to how it is now. It was back when Flushy refused to play live poker and wass a chubbster with hair, Tikay was under 150 and the grimmer:non grimmer ratio was significantly higher.

I was at a comp at DTD on a table with the Nun and Tikay introduced us. I asked if there were any other blondes he could point out and he walked to the next table and tapped Matt's shoulder. 'Cos, this is Evilpie'. At the time, most of Matt's posts were deliberate posts in PHA. I just pegged him as a fellow fat, hairy geek, probably with glasses but maybe not a big nose. I look up at this big lump of a guy who looked like he should have been behind bars or at least on the door - just completely surprised me.

He's a top bloke and had many a funny drink/conversation and even a trip to Ireland with him.

Well done Rat Muscle.

hey. nicking Rat Muscle now (after coming up with Moansandlolz and having it nicked i am gaining copyrights)

Moansandlolz is excellent but mine get nicked too. Look how many people call Stu Hopkin, Bopkin or Bipkin.

Bit of a shame that Prewdiepants or Bedinder Bedi never took off with the masses though
yes buddy. am afrain we are victims of our own success. Tell us of your funniest moment with Bopkin and Matt

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »

Well done Rat Muscle.

yes buddy. am afrain we are victims of our own success. Tell us of your funniest moment with Bopkin and Matt

Can't mate. It was a messy Hendon Mob affair in Marrakesh. Ask Jake and Toby, they were there.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 21, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »

Well done Rat Muscle.

Can't mate. It was a messy Hendon Mob affair in Marrakesh. Ask Jake and Toby, they were there.
have i been pawned?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 21, 2011, 01:54:24 PM »

Matt helped me loads this year ...during my training for the three peaks and I honestly think I would not of managed it without his help
Honest ... Blunt
When we first spoke at dtd I was shocked nothing like you would expect one of the nicest guys I have met thru poker/blonde

Well deserved Matt

thumbs up

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: December 21, 2011, 03:04:37 PM »

Much deserved Matt.  Ronnie's ecstatic about your inclusion:

Click to see full-size image.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 21, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »

Excellent entry Matt.

Does that sound right?

Anyway, well deserved just think a a better T shirt was in order for the pic.

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #609 on: December 21, 2011, 08:03:55 PM »

Massive Bawbag
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: December 21, 2011, 08:07:04 PM »

Massive Bawbag

<3 Eck

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »

Excellent entry Matt.

Does that sound right?

Wishful thinking imomo

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 21, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »

I think I said before that there were 24 days in an advent calendar.  Having checked again I'm pretty sure it's actually 38.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 21, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »

I think I said before that there were 24 days in an advent calendar.  Having checked again I'm pretty sure it's actually 38.

if there were 74 i don't think you'd make it Wink

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 21, 2011, 10:45:09 PM »

if there were 74 i don't think you'd make it Wink

ha i know that, but there's 50p at stake here

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: