blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:52:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 ... 588 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread  (Read 834768 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5655 on: July 26, 2010, 11:53:20 AM »

Have just emailed Kalam Towers to make sure I'm on the list to receive results as a matter of course.
Anyway, time to start inventing those July tourneys-played figures everyone, up to and including Friday.

2 for me, please, Sunday 18th, & Sunday 25th. (I was away from  1st to 17th July inc). I do not expect be there again before the month end.

So is that played twice, cashed twice?? Nice result Mr Kendall! 

It would seem so, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: July 26, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »

10 for me chompy, including tonight

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: July 26, 2010, 12:10:51 PM »

The Asian Lad won that, George was 2nd, me 3rd, Western guy 4th, & Edna 5th.

However, George then claimed "victory", as he said he had most chips when the chop was agreed, & he insisted on being credited with 1st place.

Western Guy was not fussed what position he was given, & he took the ticket for 5th. When the tickets were written out, Edna thus got elevated to 4th, & I retained my "official" 3rd place.

sweaty terry will NOT like this

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: July 26, 2010, 12:19:24 PM »

However, George then claimed "victory", as he said he had most chips when the chop was agreed, & he insisted on being credited with 1st place.

Western Guy was not fussed what position he was given, & he took the ticket for 5th. When the tickets were written out, Edna thus got elevated to 4th, & I retained my "official" 3rd place.

agree .....

sits back and awaits the response from Enfield   

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: July 26, 2010, 12:20:00 PM »

Have just emailed Kalam Towers to make sure I'm on the list to receive results as a matter of course.
Anyway, time to start inventing those July tourneys-played figures everyone, up to and including Friday.

2 for me, please, Sunday 18th, & Sunday 25th. (I was away from  1st to 17th July inc). I do not expect be there again before the month end.

So is that played twice, cashed twice?? Nice result Mr Kendall! 

+1

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: July 26, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »

oh yes well done grandad

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: July 26, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

agree .....

sits back and awaits the response from Enfield   

A bigger swindle than the Ferrari motor racing team

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: July 26, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »

Well played all those who cashed last night.

12 for me in July

RUHOLDING officially WPIL

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: July 26, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »

more info required xpresso

ruholding

little grey cells

View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: July 26, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »

12 for me in July

I think he is referring to a hand last night when i has 43os v kjos i managed to outplay laurence cushioner on a flop of k 3 3 and he was willing to donate his whole stack.  i thought i played it quite well!!!

PS CHOMPY STILL 0 BRACELETS
Sweaty_Terry
Probation

Pouring water on Enfield Municipal coal since 2001

View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: July 26, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »

What the bleeding ell is going on?

At the municipal we have a laugh at the end of each month, trying to work out what totals people will go for. And I tell you what, we never get anywhere near. Never. This Tikay youngster? Two? Two? Come off it sonny. Keep it sensible there's a good boy.,.,.,.,.

We had a quick meeting this morning about Edna's point cheating last night. It nearly came to a good ole punch up but then we saw some webcam stuff what that nice Kalam sent us this morning and we all agreed she deserved one extra point for keeping a straight face while George Michael sat there with his shades on. What a plonker,.,.,.,.,

As for that pillock R U Holding, I hear you find it funny that I'm still in charge of stuff at the age of 77? Well listen up kiddo, I'm 78 at the end of this week and carrying heavy buckets of water into the sauna still don't cause me no problems. Not like you're even in the league! And as for asking for staking. On 17 different threads? Pillock. That's what you are. A prize one at that.,.,.,.,.,
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: July 26, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »

12 for me in July

RUHOLDING officially best person for gossip in Luton

FYP

HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: July 26, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »

We had a quick meeting this morning about Edna's point cheating last night. It nearly came to a good ole punch up but then we saw some webcam stuff what that nice Kalam sent us this morning and we all agreed she deserved one extra point for keeping a straight face while George Michael sat there with his shades on. What a plonker,.,.,.,.,

ooooo so that must mean we are all getting an extra point for keeping straight faces over the ManBag .... wiiiiiiiiii  thumbs up

Enjoy your sauna

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: July 26, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »

At the municipal we have a laugh at the end of each month, trying to work out what totals people will go for. And I tell you what, we never get anywhere near. Never. This Tikay youngster? Two? Two? Come off it sonny. Keep it sensible there's a good boy.,.,.,.,.

As for that pillock R U Holding, I hear you find it funny that I'm still in charge of stuff at the age of 77? Well listen up kiddo, I'm 78 at the end of this week and carrying heavy buckets of water into the sauna still don't cause me no problems. Not like you're even in the league! And as for asking for staking. On 17 different threads? Pillock. That's what you are. A prize one at that.,.,.,.,.,

Ha, this sounds so much like MDD. Apart from the Kalam bit obv.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: July 26, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »

Ha, this sounds so much like MDD. Apart from the Kalam bit obv.

lol - spot on!

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 ... 588 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: