blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:55:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272697 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  big brother calling chompy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: big brother calling chompy  (Read 17556 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2014, 02:29:13 PM »

6 pages in and not one mention of Mark .... Sad

Mark Winston & Helen in top 3 imo..

Think Steven will get chosen to get booted this week, and Pav will get evicted by the viewers. Then it's bye bye Danielle, Bianca, little Chris in any order, think Chris will go next week he is totally fed up and doesn't add anything to the house. Helen has been up and down like a rat up a drainpipe, think her and Bianca will kick off if Bianca starts flirting with Ash...

Winner def comes from Mark or Winston, can't see Helen top 3 myself, dont even see her being top girl as at least Ashleigh will outlast her (usually 5 or 6 in the final?) Can see Kimberly or Danielle going this week, edging Kimberley as it looks like they will want to take one out of that group and Steven is making an effort with them, if that happens Steven could walk as it will drive him nuts not knowing what Kim is upto (Steven is a proper passive control freak). Personally I need Winston to win and Ashleigh top Girl to scoop but Mark winning and Danielle top girl wouldn't be a disaster even a mixture of the two. Stopped betting weeks ago as couldn't bare to watch it every night, skim through on sky + now.  Proper letdown this series, if it wasn't for Emma I'd probably have stopped watching. Far too many showbiz/TV types hand picked for z list fame. At least Bianca has given a few hands in front of eyes moments and I'm sure Helen was getting a bit fruity during that dance. They will be looking for a lesbian love scene to save the show next, you heard it here first..............
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »

when they do the "you have to stay quiet whilst your "loved ones" come in it will kick off

kims ex
tamara w/winston
helens ex prostitute friend

etc

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »

Mark has been done at 20-1 Dreenie, you could have told us then!

Scuybet have prices on this week's eviction.

Christopher, Ash, Winston and Mark aren't on the radar at all, and the three newbies have pretty much given away already that they're not thinking of putting up one of the popular housemates, so Ashleigh and Chris seem unlikely.

That leaves Danielle (2/1), Kimbot (11/4) and the second-hand car salesman (6/1).

I'd have Kimbot as favourite, and Steve about the same price as Danielle.

Of course tonight's show could change things but that's part of the gamble.

If they decide that too many girls have gone already and that Kimbot-Steve combo needs breaking up, the 6/1 Steve has to look very fair.

I was allowed £4.17, oi oi! One time etc

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2014, 12:41:01 AM »

Yeah glad she's gone, complete fake imo, defiantly deserves to go.. Steven or Chris should be out this week, would say Chris more but could be pretty close...
Although Mark should be favourite the public might fall in love with the light on nobody home Winston, so should be a lot closer than what people generally think it could be.

Very happy this house with a mouse is gone (in a scottish) accent...
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2014, 02:34:00 AM »

No wayyy Chris goes or he gets nominated

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2014, 01:48:48 AM »

Would be backing steven to walk this week after tonight's news... He should leave if he thinks anything of kim, but a million % the housemates will nominate him because they will use the reason that they should be together.

defo think he gets evicted if up this week then it's gotta be little chris, he is boring 2 faced and snidy imo.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2014, 02:18:24 AM »

Did you not hear the publics reaction to Chris dreenie?

Kim pregnant I'm assuming..

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2014, 03:51:29 AM »

Kimbot pregnant (nap).

If they hadn't messed with the format, Danielle would still be in there and we could have traded the top bird market.

Wretched series, wretched housemates.

Chris ftw

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2014, 04:55:11 PM »

Yeah, I heard the cheers he got, however I still think he brings nothing to the house and is a snidey one to watch... Steven should go this week then who knows, but if Chris has a bad week then it should his time up...

I don't think Kim is pregnant, they only did it a few day's ago and u would not realise within a week imo.

I think she will go back to her boyfriend anyway and fob Steven off, he is so irratating !
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2014, 04:52:28 AM »

Guessing mark is a lock?

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2014, 03:40:07 PM »

Guessing mark is a lock?

Although he is really funny, think he hasn't done himself any favours with his behaviour towards Christopher. Ashleigh apprantley in the mix now. She seems a nice girl but a bit boring. Like Helen, even tho she has been controvosial she just seem a right old laugh.

Little Chris or Pav to go this week, think Pav might get one more week as the public think he is being vindicated which is slightly true, would prefer little Chris to go, he doesn't bring anything to the house.

Might apply next year :/ haha
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2014, 07:51:42 PM »

Wow Ashleigh is favourite and mark is 10/1 ?!

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2014, 10:47:33 PM »

Yeah someone said she was favourite. Still think it's wide open and thinking about it more I would rather Helen to win as just feel she's had the biggest journey out of everyone. Really warming to Ash to, he just seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Little Chris has to go! How can noone see what I see?!. I mean he slates Pav and says how much of a "game player" he is yet does his best actor impression yet when he holds a chat with Helen, I mean just how fake can one person really be. Literally has me wanting to jump into the tv to confront him.

The more I think about the more I believe I would be a perfect housemate. Seems like in this century no oneYeah someone said she was favourite. Still think it's wide open and thinking about it more I would rather Helen to win as just feel she's had the biggest journey out of everyone. Really warming to Ash to, he just seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Little Chris has to go! How can noone see what I see?!. I mean he slates Pav and says how much of a "game player" he is yet does his best actor impression yet when he holds a chat with Helen, I mean just how fake can one person really be. Literally has me wanting to jump into the tv to confront him.

The more I think about the more I believe I would be a perfect housemate. Seems like in this century no one does straight talking anymore :/ does straight talking anymore :/
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2014, 09:44:57 PM »

Why is little Chris favourite to go this week? He was fave to win a week ago!!

Surely pav should go?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2014, 10:37:19 PM »

pav gets sympathy vote, its hard to hate him. people have to vote.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: