blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:43:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Okay society you win- Diary of a fat boy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Okay society you win- Diary of a fat boy  (Read 74131 times)
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »

Well done Snatty!  Pleased for you!   

Just a question though...isn't that a bit much to ideally lose in a week ....healthwise I mean? 

No expert, just sounds a bit drastic !   

the packs are nutritionally balanced and have everything a person needs. My brother in law doctor says it is fine. I reckon there is more risk with me being morbidly obese. Who knows? I feel good lots of energy because of the ketosis. Just done 20 press ups and 20 sit ups.......haven't done that for years........riding the wave

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »

Get yourself a WII fit, problem sorted.

These are great....make exercise a lot of fun!   cupcake

Work on all levels whether you want gentle exercise or something more strenuous. 

no stock in the UK....only chancers charging a premium on e bay....it is in hand

KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »

Well done Snatty!  Pleased for you!   

Just a question though...isn't that a bit much to ideally lose in a week ....healthwise I mean? 

No expert, just sounds a bit drastic !   

the packs are nutritionally balanced and have everything a person needs. My brother in law doctor says it is fine. I reckon there is more risk with me being morbidly obese. Who knows? I feel good lots of energy because of the ketosis. Just done 20 press ups and 20 sit ups.......haven't done that for years........riding the wave

Good enough for me!!   Keep it up, wish you every success.   
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2008, 10:26:26 PM »

Good Luck, if it helps I know 2 people that have done this and it worked fantastically for them. They are so happy and feel great, look great too.

Blimey - must have needed the diet if this person was as big as two people!!

p.s. careful on losing too much weight too quickly - one of the biggest causes of kidney stones which i am led to believe is one of the most painful things known to the human race

sponsored by Fyffes
KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »

Get yourself a WII fit, problem sorted.

These are great....make exercise a lot of fun!   cupcake

Work on all levels whether you want gentle exercise or something more strenuous. 

no stock in the UK....only chancers charging a premium on e bay....it is in hand

Yes in demand they certainly are,  I managed to get one off Ebay a couple of weeks ago for £84 inc p&p which, whilst a bit over the rrp, was certainly worth it in terms of cutting out the hassle of trying to locate one elsewhere.

I must start closing the curtains at night though, neighbours and passers by must be having a right laugh!!   
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 10:34:29 PM »

Yes in demand they certainly are,  I managed to get one off Ebay a couple of weeks ago for £84 inc p&p which, whilst a bit over the rrp, was certainly worth it in terms of cutting out the hassle of trying to locate one elsewhere.

I must start closing the curtains at night though, neighbours and passers by must be having a right laugh!!   

hmmmm, KeithyB obtains a Wii fit and China suffers horrendous earthquake - coincidence?!?!?!?!!?

sponsored by Fyffes
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

hmmmm, KeithyB obtains a Wii fit and China suffers horrendous earthquake - coincidence?!?!?!?!!?

Errr probably but i got one last week too 
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »

located one in Germany and is being delivered to European

Errr probably but i got one last week too 

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »

Great work Snatty, all the best.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »

...took the kids to the Imperial War Museum. Fascinating stuff.

Is the Holocaust exhibition still there Snat, what did the kids think of it? (How old are they btw?)

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »

That was a fantastic piece of writing Snatty, you're seriously good at it.

Great work with the weight loss too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »

Is the Holocaust exhibition still there Snat, what did the kids think of it? (How old are they btw?)

Indeed it is. I wouldn't let Rachel go in as she is only 9. The advertised age is 14. Adam who is 12 went in with Anne Marie. Of course his knowledge of the holocaust is above average for fairly obvious reasons. Our main motivaion was to go and see the Ian Fleming exhibition. Which was okay but it lacked a bit of content. I actually didn't know that there was a holocaust exhibition there. I felt priveliged as I realised that I lived in a country that does not forget. For all its faults. We are blessed in this country with our museums they are really magnificent. The kids would live in the science museum if I gave them the chance.

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »

The kids would live in the science museum if I gave them the chance.

given the choice of science museum or your array of quality footwear its hardly a difficult chioce................

scared

sponsored by Fyffes
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2008, 01:29:01 PM »

The kids would live in the science museum if I gave them the chance.

given the choice of science museum or your array of quality footwear its hardly a difficult chioce................

scared

Looking to update the footwear library as I type this.......I just feel it is lacking something.......oh yes class

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2008, 02:08:15 PM »

Indeed it is. I wouldn't let Rachel go in as she is only 9. The advertised age is 14. Adam who is 12 went in with Anne Marie. Of course his knowledge of the holocaust is above average for fairly obvious reasons. Our main motivaion was to go and see the Ian Fleming exhibition. Which was okay but it lacked a bit of content. I actually didn't know that there was a holocaust exhibition there. I felt priveliged as I realised that I lived in a country that does not forget. For all its faults. We are blessed in this country with our museums they are really magnificent. The kids would live in the science museum if I gave them the chance.

Snat, Ever since Gypsies were recognised as an ethnic group, we have been wrngling with the government over how a Gypsy is defined.

Their proposed definition includes people who travel in persuit of their living (Which actually doesn't exclude your good self) We of course object. (Not to you, to the definition)

Anyway, it got me thinking. How is a Jew defined in law, and how does one Jew define another?

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: