blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:03:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272651 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  NEXT year's Advent Calendar.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEXT year's Advent Calendar.  (Read 43179 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 24, 2012, 09:14:45 AM »

Lolz - behave bedi!

Mantis - excellent post Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 24, 2012, 09:49:41 AM »

It's a great idea and you've done better than any of could've hoped to do with it. But sadly with anything like this, those that don't get their achievements and contributions celebrated, will always feel left out and unappreciated, no matter how tough or manly they are!

Merry Christmas Rich.

Yes, naive of me. Not being in one of the 24 slots doesn't mean anything negative!

Not a hint of dissension last year with any of it, especially from anyone who didn't make it in, so I went again

Live and learn

Happy Xmas Alex.
yeah even I did not get slagged off last year for being in it and I had been banned twice. Its a bit of fun ffs.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »

The winner is amazing because everytime they post it adds something to the forum, they are very valuable to this place, they make the forum very diverse and interesting, and without them we would be nothing.

My nomination in the category of Poster of the Year is de de daaa

Every Blonde Member who has contributed this year.

Happy Christmas to you all.

This.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2012, 10:09:56 AM »

to be fair, I think its a good time to STOP the calendar.

If you aren't doing repeats, apart from LilDave, then it just starts getting silly.

Maybe thats why you put Simon Deadman in instead of titty, woodsey and other guys with 5k+ posts.

But whatever, Happy Christmas.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »

Cannot blame Tighty for wanting to pack it in after all the crap he has had to take over a great idea and a bit of fun.As an older guy all I can say to the punchy bucks on here is lighten up. Life really is to short to get tilted about who is on what list and why,what was posted on a PHA thread three years ago etc. Go and take a walk round a cancer ward or something.Appreciate what you have.Appreciate the effort that goes into these kind of projects/ideas.Think about your impact on other people. The world really needs more love and friendship.As does the poker community by the look of it.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
Deadman

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 24, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »

If you aren't doing repeats, apart from LilDave, then it just starts getting silly.

Maybe thats why you put Simon Deadman in instead of titty, woodsey and other guys with 5k+ posts.

I think this is maybe the third time I've seen you mention I shouldn't be in the calendar. Please someone just replace me with Pleno1 so he can stop whining.
Tighty said at the start of the calendar that it consists of members who contribute the most and members who achieved a lot at poker in 2012 and a combination of the two. Rastafish won everything this year, that's why he was included. If Tighty only put in the guys that posted the most there would be no surprises would there.

Merry Xmas to all blondes
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 24, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »

Cannot blame Tighty for wanting to pack it in after all the crap he has had to take over a great idea and a bit of fun.As an older guy all I can say to the punchy bucks on here is lighten up. Life really is to short to get tilted about who is on what list and why,what was posted on a PHA thread three years ago etc. Go and take a walk round a cancer ward or something.Appreciate what you have.Appreciate the effort that goes into these kind of projects/ideas.Think about your impact on other people. The world really needs more love and friendship.As does the poker community by the look of it.

Reads like you've been hacked by Jeremy Kyle/Noel Edmonds Wink

(Just kidding, obv you are right)

Allez!!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 24, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »

I'm sorry

Would take a lot more to make me happy, believe me.

Click to see full-size image.

But although now you have mentioned it and posted in the advent calendar and said thanks a few times and I see again that you have less than 60 posts it may make me go on another rant....

Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Christmas

For each one of your posts, I expect the same politeness back.

x

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2012, 11:23:26 AM »

I think this is maybe the third time I've seen you mention I shouldn't be in the calendar. Please someone just replace me with Pleno1 so he can stop whining.
Tighty said at the start of the calendar that it consists of members who contribute the most and members who achieved a lot at poker in 2012 and a combination of the two. Rastafish won everything this year, that's why he was included. If Tighty only put in the guys that posted the most there would be no surprises would there.

Simon, it's obvious that Tighty selected you for your live poker achievements this year. It was his choice, and a bloody good one. You and Rasta have been part of so many of the live updates and lots of people on here have followed your exploits on blonde.

You'd have made my list as well, as would Rasta. Best of luck to you and Shola for 2013, and stay in Leeds when I'm playing the deepstack Wink.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 24, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »

Simon, it's obvious that Tighty selected you for your live poker achievements this year. It was his choice, and a bloody good one. You and Rasta have been part of so many of the live updates and lots of people on here have followed your exploits on blonde.

You'd have made my list as well, as would Rasta. Best of luck to you and Shola for 2013, and stay in Leeds when I'm playing the deepstack Wink.

i think someone  is jealous that Simon has been nominated in the poker awards as a sign of his remarkable achievement this year. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: December 24, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »

i think someone  is jealous that Simon has been nominated in the poker awards as a sign of his remarkable achievement this year. Smiley

Thoroughly deserved entry as well. He's learnt a lot from Shola this past year or so... Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 24, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »

Posh & Becks of uk poker ftw

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 24, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »

Pipped again by the deadmans

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 24, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »

Pleno V Deadman HU for calendar spot imo

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!