blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:26:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272651 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  NEXT year's Advent Calendar.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEXT year's Advent Calendar.  (Read 43178 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2012, 12:32:44 AM »

Far too much vitriol and grumpiness in this thread.

In danger of veering off topic, too. You might need to start a third thread...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2012, 12:37:11 AM »

Tal I did consider giving you The Wittiest Poster award but with AndrewT around his seniority will always prevail. Best Newcomer award is all I have left to offer but you can have it if you like.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2012, 01:25:12 AM »

I'm easy to find if you want to come and deliver that slap mantis, you will have to come out from behind your screenname first though...
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2012, 02:18:25 AM »

Mantis started his xmas holidays early and immediately hit the booze imo

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2012, 05:08:56 AM »

I've met mantis & keys. A fight would be pretty awesome. Would need Karl Mahrenholz to ref it tho.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »

I've met mantis & keys. A fight would be pretty awesome. Would need Karl Mahrenholz to ref it tho.
ffs so mantis is tall. Does he not work in a gym too or is that someone else? I have to say other than a couple of incidents I have been involved in I don't think I have ever seen it kick off at Dtd.... Oh beside a couple of times with Ronaldo were I jumped up to hold his iPad and the time were Frankie got the hump with some guy and wanted Sinclair to smack him and throw him out. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »

ffs so mantis is tall. Does he not work in a gym too or is that someone else? I have to say other than a couple of incidents I have been involved in I don't think I have ever seen it kick off at Dtd.... Oh beside a couple of times with Ronaldo were I jumped up to hold his iPad and the time were Frankie got the hump with some guy and wanted Sinclair to smack him and throw him out. Smiley

Yeah Herb 6ft3" and got a black belt in TKD some years back. But they teach you to only use the aggro skils in defence so feel reluctant to attack first out of respect. What I want to know is if I was in DTD and skolsuper tried to attack me out of frustration at constantly getting bashed up on the forum would you let it happen? Please tell me you wouldn't let it happen!!

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »

Yeah Herb 6ft3" and got a black belt in TKD some years back. But they teach you to only use the aggro skils in defence so feel reluctant to attack first out of respect. What I want to know is if I was in DTD and skolsuper tried to attack me out of frustration at constantly getting bashed up on the forum would you let it happen? Please tell me you wouldn't let it happen!!
lol.... 6ft3" you say...... Well bigger guys have tried and died.

I am pretty sure James would never attack first and with your skills you will only get all medieval on his arse when he attacks I feel we may be left with what is commonly known as a Mexican stand off Smiley

Things will be totally different if and when the pair of you eventually meet. Greekstein used to suprise a lot of people when he met them in person and I get it to some extent.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2012, 11:30:16 AM »

I did ask the mods for a character extension in my sig. Think every thread would have more pages with all the extra space a massive sig would take up and that can only be good for Blonde. Happy to have you on board sovietsong but if Greekstein comes back you will obv have to return to the dark side.

As you know Greekstein is a hero of mine & I even had a diary dedicated to my love of him. I'm looking forward to seeing the updated sig. If you're struggling for letters you can shorten sovietsong to "sov".

If Greekstein reads this I hope he can forgive me.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »

I take back what i said before, abso great thread, has really picked up since we stopped talking about the advent calender!

As much as I dont like to compliment MANTIS, every time i see a thread which says "Last post MANTIS01" and literally cannot click on it fast enough!

Merry Xmas to both MANTIS and James Keys, ho ho ho and all that

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2012, 12:21:55 PM »

I am pretty sure James would never attack first and with your skills you will only get all medieval on his arse when he attacks I feel we may be left with what is commonly known as a Mexican stand off Smiley

Probably best for both to aim to get the first slap in though, just to be sure like, no point taking a chance..... 
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2012, 03:13:55 PM »

You were the one who flipped your shit and threatened violence over words on a forum.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »

You were the one who flipped your shit

no offence Keys but i think you're a little too white middle class to use expressions like this.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »

You were the one who flipped your shit

no offence Keys but i think you're a little too white middle class to use expressions like this.
fml you are too funny at times,
Love the "lie on the sofa if you love the darts" too

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »

lol

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: