blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 04:45:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  New staking boards
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New staking boards  (Read 27840 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 12:27:26 AM »

Good Idea. N1

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 12:27:40 AM »

My point is simple, nobody AFAIK asked for staking boards, plenty asked for other boards, so why would one be more attractive to the management than others?, simple,staking boards attract people obviously through their nature (something for nothing) others not.
Comercial decisions by corporate whores again Grin

Again, this is non-commercial. As specifically stated in the guidelines for the new board in the OP

So why something nobody asked for v something plenty asked for if not commercial?

as stated above, the "move the diaries" argument didn't convince a majority of mods, whilst a majority of the mods thought staking boards would be a good idea.

If the staking boards don't prove to be a success..judged by whether they fulfill a demand for it or not I suppose, we can always remove them and go back to staking on the big boards. We'll see

In reality the don't move the diaries decision is more of a commercial decision than creation of staking boards. However commercials weren't the primary decision in either. Note my point above about the thinning out of the concentration of diaries already.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 12:32:59 AM »

Do you realise that Ian attracts more people to this forum than staking boards, IFM & Flushy for Mods imo

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

Do you realise that Ian attracts more people to this forum than staking boards, IFM & Flushy for Mods imo

+1

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 12:34:33 AM »

can we have a 'love board' where fellow blondes tout themselves for love? call it 'blonde date' see if we can get a wedding by 2009.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 12:35:10 AM »

can we have a 'love board' where fellow blondes tout themselves for love? call it 'blonde date' see if we can get a wedding by 2009.

I'd charge for it though. Greed, plain and simple, its what I'm about see?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 12:35:37 AM »

My point is simple, nobody AFAIK asked for staking boards,

I think we should have a staking/ swap % board........for live and online.

Good idea, we can all line up and be picked like football at school.

I think this would be good idea - I always miss the 'random staking' threads usually Cheesy

I also think that we should get a staking board going, might lead to headaches so ppl should just be careful about who they give and details. Could see a whole lot of new blondepoker signups anyhow.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 12:37:34 AM »

I think this would be good idea - I always miss the 'random staking' threads usually Cheesy

I also think that we should get a staking board going, might lead to headaches so ppl should just be careful about who they give and details. Could see a whole lot of new blondepoker signups anyhow.

what exactly are you trying to say claire?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 12:51:58 AM »

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 12:55:39 AM »

lol, sarcasm is obviously beyond nippers eh?

Of course not.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 12:56:19 AM »

Can we have an IFM starts an arguement in an empty room board pls.

With some tagline like:

Are you looking for an arguement? Well this is the board for you, blondes own resident "mardy mustard" will argue about any topic you choose.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 12:58:28 AM »

lol, sarcasm is obviously beyond nippers eh?

yup - it must have wooshed me.

I think you've missed the point I was trying to make which is that either you have a very short memory or you were well aware that people had suggested staking boards recently - I couldn't highlight the 'IFM' part, so I highlighted your post.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:03:48 AM by Claw75 » Logged

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 12:59:17 AM »

With some tagline like:

Are you looking for an arguement? Well this is the board for you, blondes own resident "mardy mustard" will argue about any topic you choose.

u got my audi?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 01:02:05 AM »

With some tagline like:

u got my audi?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

Ask IFM, i have hired as my solicitor. He has said your motives are pure greed and has suggested me writing a diary about it, but only if a new diaries board is made.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: