blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8871 8872 8873 8874 [8875] 8876 8877 8878 8879 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13483530 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133110 on: May 10, 2018, 04:26:06 PM »

spreadex fixed fine limit you quickly but they are not alone, lay a fair sum to start with at least and prices generally good

certainly no issues paying e.t.c
Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #133111 on: May 10, 2018, 05:07:16 PM »

God, clay court tennis is tedious. Top stuff bergeroo, cheers!
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #133112 on: May 10, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »

Nice one Bergeroo!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #133113 on: May 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »

ty Bergeroo
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133114 on: May 10, 2018, 06:04:20 PM »

Bad first set from Bertens, but she is a tough competitor on this surface and dug in and was really hard to beat, a real clay grinder. Sharapova still could have won but her game isn't there, she served badly and she faded in the third set. It is hard not to come to the conclusion that she isn't the same player without taking drugs, she just isn't elite. If she continues to be priced as a favourite vs top 20 players then she has to keep being laid as her game isn't at the top level.

Bertens plays Garcia now. Another player who is a bit under the radar. Garcia starts as a slight favourite. Match is a no bet for me, but will be an interesting watch. Two of the dark horses for Roland Garros.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133115 on: May 10, 2018, 06:20:02 PM »

Well done bergeroo, thank you very much.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #133116 on: May 10, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »

Bad first set from Bertens, but she is a tough competitor on this surface and dug in and was really hard to beat, a real clay grinder. Sharapova still could have won but her game isn't there, she served badly and she faded in the third set. It is hard not to come to the conclusion that she isn't the same player without taking drugs, she just isn't elite. If she continues to be priced as a favourite vs top 20 players then she has to keep being laid as her game isn't at the top level.

Bertens plays Garcia now. Another player who is a bit under the radar. Garcia starts as a slight favourite. Match is a no bet for me, but will be an interesting watch. Two of the dark horses for Roland Garros.

The old meldonium scandal. Russian boxer Sasha Povetkin got caught up in that. Given the significant drop off in his performances I think he was just on a really high dosage as opposed to taking it past the cut off point. Having a damages case overturned in his favour would also support that theory.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133117 on: May 10, 2018, 06:51:03 PM »

Another tennis bet this afternoon which Fred can't get on though. First set tiebreak Isner v Cuevas 29/20, if you have betboost on Will Hill then that's your best bet and you can make it a bit bigger. Or you can Dutch each player to win 7-6 with 356 @ 4-1

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-madrid/john-isner-v-pablo-cuevas/set-1-score

Madrid plays fast for a clay tournament. Isner big serve of course and I don't rate Cuevas much for breaking big servers. And the match is a flip. Breaks don't look likely imo. Isner won 7-6 7-6 in the last round fwiw.

This one got home no danger. No breakpoints at all in the first set!

Personally I'd rather watch long rallies rather than two players who can't return to save their life. Isner is such a boring player to watch!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133118 on: May 10, 2018, 06:55:54 PM »

Top man, bergeroo 

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133119 on: May 10, 2018, 06:57:34 PM »

Top man, bergeroo 

No credit to me, this one was tipped up by Dan Weston who is an excellent tennis writer. His column on Betfair is worth a follow.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #133120 on: May 10, 2018, 11:00:24 PM »

I knew Dan a long time ago, he's been a professional gambler for over 20 years now. We used to do the fruities together, then he did them full-time for ages. I moved into poker instead and he also dabbled for a while; came to Vegas with my poker group for my first trip.

He wasn't that mad on Tennis back then, much more into football, so intersting to see him now a tennis expert!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133121 on: May 11, 2018, 08:36:59 AM »

Ufc in Brazil this weekend, a place where home fighters tend to get the benefit of close decisions.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/john-lineker-v-brian-kelleher/method-of-victory

Lineker via decision 11/4

John Lineker is an all action Brazilian fighter. His style is walking forward and a high volume of strikes. He is top 5 in his division. His opponent Brian Kelleher is not quite the same class and its a step up, he is also willing to stand and trade blows which suits Lineker. As the home fighter with a judge friendly style in a fight that is favoured to go the distance, this is a slam dunk with Spurting Bet at 11/4. Suggest 30 quid if Fred has an account there. Anything above 2/1 is good.

On what is a pretty underwhelming card, this should be the fight of the night, an all out war and worth a watch. Should be on BT Sport.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133122 on: May 11, 2018, 08:48:40 AM »

I knew Dan a long time ago, he's been a professional gambler for over 20 years now. We used to do the fruities together, then he did them full-time for ages. I moved into poker instead and he also dabbled for a while; came to Vegas with my poker group for my first trip.

He wasn't that mad on Tennis back then, much more into football, so intersting to see him now a tennis expert!

Interesting! Yeah he approaches it from a data perspective which I always find interesting. Also writes a fair bit about cricket.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133123 on: May 11, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »

Ufc in Brazil this weekend, a place where home fighters tend to get the benefit of close decisions.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/john-lineker-v-brian-kelleher/method-of-victory

Lineker via decision 11/4

John Lineker is an all action Brazilian fighter. His style is walking forward and a high volume of strikes. He is top 5 in his division. His opponent Brian Kelleher is not quite the same class and its a step up, he is also willing to stand and trade blows which suits Lineker. As the home fighter with a judge friendly style in a fight that is favoured to go the distance, this is a slam dunk with Spurting Bet at 11/4. Suggest 30 quid if Fred has an account there. Anything above 2/1 is good.

On what is a pretty underwhelming card, this should be the fight of the night, an all out war and worth a watch. Should be on BT Sport.

hi the best price is 5/4?

am i looking at the right line?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133124 on: May 11, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »

Sterling and Vardy now neck and neck in the scorers charts. I think Raheem will play at Southampton as he wasn't involved against Brighton (who impressed me, much better than the average cloggers and hoofers who have rocked up in Manchester this season)

Tighty any chance Vardy is 'rested' against Arsenal?

Watching the final day from sunny Sorrento, life is tough Smiley

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8871 8872 8873 8874 [8875] 8876 8877 8878 8879 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: