blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:25:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  I have GTA IV thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I have GTA IV thread  (Read 6231 times)
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008, 10:33:36 PM »

im waiting till Asda get it on the cheap

maybe a week or two....

life will end,the missus will have to watch emmerdale in the room

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »

yeah i know its the new one out today and i've played it all day - only put it down half hour ago. guess i need sleep after all

found this article on MSN - http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8195947. is it only me that gets the irony?

Police are hunting a hooded man who stabbed a passer-by as he waited to buy a new edition of a notoriously violent computer game.

Up to 100 people witnessed the knife attack as they queued ahead of the midnight release of Grand Theft Auto IV.

The 23-year-old victim was attacked as he passed the queue outside Gamestation, in George Street, Croydon, at about 11pm.

Police said he did not call for help but a witness informed police who found him a short distance away.

He was taken to a south London hospital for treatment to several stab wounds, a spokeswoman said. He has since been discharged.

The creators of the hugely successful Grand Theft Auto series have come under fire for their depiction of casual violence, drug dealing and prostitution.

More than 70 million copies in the series have already been sold and the 18 certificate fourth instalment is expected to rake in more than £200 million.

Detective Inspector Liz Baker, of Croydon CID, said: "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue. We are sure many of them will have seen what happened.

"I urge them to make contact with police as they may hold vital information to help us track down the suspect.

"He is described as a light skinned black man aged about 21 years old, 6ft 5ins tall, of medium build wearing a light grey hooded top with his hood up."

The 23-year-old victim had to pay $10 to the hospital that treated his wounds and he also managed to keep his weapons that he was carrying with him. As soon as he left the hospital he hopped into the nearest car and drove back to the store thus restarting the mission Purchase Hot Selling Game. The attacker is still on the run from the police and is still trying to shake off his 2 star wanted level
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:46:03 PM by stallyon » Logged

Click to see full-size image.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008, 06:46:08 PM »

yeah i know its the new one out today and i've played it all day - only put it down half hour ago. guess i need sleep after all

found this article on MSN - http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8195947. is it only me that gets the irony?

Police are hunting a hooded man who stabbed a passer-by as he waited to buy a new edition of a notoriously violent computer game.

Up to 100 people witnessed the knife attack as they queued ahead of the midnight release of Grand Theft Auto IV.

The 23-year-old victim was attacked as he passed the queue outside Gamestation, in George Street, Croydon, at about 11pm.

Police said he did not call for help but a witness informed police who found him a short distance away.

He was taken to a south London hospital for treatment to several stab wounds, a spokeswoman said. He has since been discharged.

The creators of the hugely successful Grand Theft Auto series have come under fire for their depiction of casual violence, drug dealing and prostitution.

More than 70 million copies in the series have already been sold and the 18 certificate fourth instalment is expected to rake in more than £200 million.

Detective Inspector Liz Baker, of Croydon CID, said: "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue. We are sure many of them will have seen what happened.

"I urge them to make contact with police as they may hold vital information to help us track down the suspect.

"He is described as a light skinned black man aged about 21 years old, 6ft 5ins tall, of medium build wearing a light grey hooded top with his hood up."

The 23-year-old victim had to pay $10 to the hospital that treated his wounds and he also managed to keep his weapons that he was carrying with him. As soon as he left the hospital he hopped into the nearest car and drove back to the store thus restarting the mission Purchase Hot Selling Game[/b]. The attacker is still on the run from the police and is still trying to shake off his 2 star wanted level

This made me lol

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 07:22:01 PM »

Completed the story, but ive still gotta do all the stunts most wanted etc etc....

In the mean time ive bought Metal Gear Solid 4 tis goooooooooooot.
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 06:31:26 PM »

i'm on about mission 60ish but have been spending way to long doing the side missions, wanted lists, stunt jumps (only 3 jumps left to do) etc...the most annoying thing is your friends calling up and wanting to hang out

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »

i'm on about mission 60ish but have been spending way to long doing the side missions, wanted lists, stunt jumps (only 3 jumps left to do) etc...the most annoying thing is your friends calling up and wanting to hang out

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »

yeah i told em to leave me alone as i was playing video games

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »

Sooty and Sweep got mobiles now?
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

Sooty and Sweep got mobiles now?

lol brilliant.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: