blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:42:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272661 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £500 Mega Sat Sunday: 25 seats GTD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £500 Mega Sat Sunday: 25 seats GTD  (Read 5627 times)
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »

1500 chips blinds are 150/300 for 20 min before add on = total crapshoot.

A great shame.
This is perfect Gouty. The 20 seaters for the £150 played exactly the same and a lot of players don't even make the end of the re buys and the majority will only play a premium in the last half hour trying to hang on for the add on. Play it right and you can virtually lock a seat up before the add on.
Well not for me. I gotta get about 7 pints of Thatchers into me after work then buy in late.
Some will leave it until the last moment to buy in ( 80 mins ) trying to save on re buys and getting to the add on spending only €60. These are the feckers that will be using up their time banks too Smiley
correct... Time bank it and have an M of about 8 after add on.

Risky though as the boss software add on is just ridiculously easy to miss. Especially after a gallon.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2012, 05:51:28 PM »

1500 chips blinds are 150/300 for 20 min before add on = total crapshoot.

A great shame.
This is perfect Gouty. The 20 seaters for the £150 played exactly the same and a lot of players don't even make the end of the re buys and the majority will only play a premium in the last half hour trying to hang on for the add on. Play it right and you can virtually lock a seat up before the add on.
Well not for me. I gotta get about 7 pints of Thatchers into me after work then buy in late.
Some will leave it until the last moment to buy in ( 80 mins ) trying to save on re buys and getting to the add on spending only €60. These are the feckers that will be using up their time banks too Smiley
correct... Time bank it and have an M of about 8 after add on.

Risky though as the boss software add on is just ridiculously easy to miss. Especially after a gallon.
Lol. Yeah sneaky software. Click auto add on and when you move table it I clicks it off for you. Even I miss it about 10% of the time Smiley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:07:50 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »

Logged into my account earlier, now it says password is wrong, reset password and still says it's wrong, marv.

Sigh account now locked, shdg0iszhjoghjas\figjoidrfsgfg

Edit : live help ftw, still pretty bizarre

Reedit : now it wont accept card details, just lol, I fold.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:39:30 PM by mondatoo » Logged
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »

Can't find this in the lobby? Any clues?
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »

Found it!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »

7/107 last level b4 addons, come on!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »

172 runners gotta be seen as a success. Not sure how many rebuys there has been but we have lost almost 70 of em and ain't finished the re buy period

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »

Is this tilting the crap out of anyone else?

"our 5 handed sng only needs 3 MORE PLAYERS!

REG NOW"

every 2 minutes.

I mean, are you shitting me?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 10:35:05 PM »

even more tilting when you buy in 4 times too and brick them all then run KK into AA and then your battery dies only to take about 15 minutes to get power pack, log back onto the site to find you have 1.5 BB's left.

"congratulations you finished number 110"

i mean what exactly does number 110 actually mean... its not actually relevant or in poker language... and why am i being congratulated!!

in summary.. yes V Tilting!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 11:04:17 PM »

172 runners gotta be seen as a success. Not sure how many rebuys there has been but we have lost almost 70 of em and ain't finished the re buy period

^ LOL, about 100 are mine fml Sad couldn't get going, had starting stack at break with add on then ran flopped set into flopped straight Sad

Think if they carry on with the headline of 'X amount gtd seats, for these comps, shouldn't have overlay, don't think many can resist when u gtd so many, and when your there, u tell yourself only 1 rebuy and 1 add on, but that soon goes out the window, it's a bit like eating a box of malteasers .. 'oh go on then, just one more'  Wink
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2012, 11:10:32 PM »

Agreed how easy to miss addon! Had auto ticked but it never happened:(
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2012, 11:13:03 PM »

^ LOL, about 100 are mine fml Sad couldn't get going, had starting stack at break with add on then ran flopped set into flopped straight Sad

Think if they carry on with the headline of 'X amount gtd seats, for these comps, shouldn't have overlay, don't think many can resist when u gtd so many, and when your there, u tell yourself only 1 rebuy and 1 add on, but that soon goes out the window, it's a bit like eating a box of malteasers .. 'oh go on then, just one more'  Wink
lol dreenie....i went 55th. had average and lost QQ v KK and then the bowl 3 hands later 88 v KK....wish i was using the same software that these idiots keep saying "the worst hand always wins on Dtd".....i'd still be in and massive now Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2012, 12:01:48 AM »

23/31 getttt!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 12:45:47 AM »

2.5bigs on pure bubble! stil la couple shorter than me! no idea why im sweating this so hard lol

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »

lol dreenie....i went 55th. had average and lost QQ v KK and then the bowl 3 hands later 88 v KK....wish i was using the same software that these idiots keep saying "the worst hand always wins on Dtd".....i'd still be in and massive now Smiley

Two bullets before rebuy period , last one- QQ> raised and got reraised, flatted the reraise, flop K37 all hearts ( me holding Q h)- chips went in called by Ak with A h
 and he turned the nut flush:-( need to run better AGAIN!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: