blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Stocks and Shares Tips
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stocks and Shares Tips  (Read 61894 times)
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2010, 12:11:28 AM »

serious guys what i do i cant say on here.,.,as youll all be at it and fuk it for me.,.,it all happens next week.,.,i cant wait.,.,.100000%guarantee 20k to get 200k plus.,.

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2010, 07:43:37 AM »

How about just buy Rockhopper or Desire - read the news, anyone who purchased shares owes Cottonbud a pint!!!

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn:RKH.L&display=news&it=le

watch Rockhopper fly today, then watch desire fly behind it, then watch desire rocket in 2 months!!!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2010, 08:13:05 AM »

next week i will tell you how to make £200,000 in 7 - 14 days from an outlay of £20,000 serious.,.,all above board not breaking the law.,.not poker or anything like that.,.its 100% guaranteed,.,,.,ive been working on something for the last 6-8 weeks and next week it happens.,.,.,i will let you know the outcome.,.,.,
this is not  piss take.,.,

Staking thread FTW,I'm in and so will  [  ] Stu be,can't resist innit

FYP

Sigh I was hoping you'd put my share in,iin that case I'm out.

GLGL Getting the lot Sofa
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2010, 09:21:19 AM »

Must be nice on planet sofa

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2010, 09:32:21 AM »

How about just buy Rockhopper or Desire - read the news, anyone who purchased shares owes Cottonbud a pint!!!

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn:RKH.L&display=news&it=le

watch Rockhopper fly today, then watch desire fly behind it, then watch desire rocket in 2 months!!!

So they bought shares at 110p that are now 99p and they now have to buy him a pint.  Sick rub

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2010, 10:13:48 AM »

serious guys what i do i cant say on here.,.,as youll all be at it and fuk it for me.,.,it all happens next week.,.,i cant wait.,.,.100000%guarantee 20k to get 200k plus.,.

Does it involve number plates?

Whatever it is I'm in. It's not often something gets guaranteed more than is actually physically possible.

I usually settle for 100% guarantees on my investments but when it's 1000x more definite than a 100% cast iron certainty I'd be a fool to not get on board.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

just an update for anyone following this thread....Rockhopper found 140millon B's of Oil, been upgraded to minimum 242 barrells - 695million. They will be getting the rig back in July to drill their next well, and then flow test the well they have hit!! City Brokers predcting between £6-£8 for Rockhopper on flow test results.

Good news for Desire is that the results so far show that all the north basin is riddled with oil and seems to be flowing eastwards. Desire have all the east wells and have 2 wells which are identical play types to the Rockhopper well (that has been hit). Desre have announced they are changing their next drill (which has been delayed to september due to Rockhopper flow testing) and they will drill this well (the identical play type). Des currently about 90p. Unreal price for this share compared to what it is likely to be by xmas!!!!!!

RKH went from 37p to £3.70 in 3 days after hittiing their well, desires are bigger and they have more!!

Good luck
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2010, 07:11:44 PM »

just an update for anyone following this thread....Rockhopper found 140millon B's of Oil, been upgraded to minimum 242 barrells - 695million. They will be getting the rig back in July to drill their next well, and then flow test the well they have hit!! City Brokers predcting between £6-£8 for Rockhopper on flow test results.

Good news for Desire is that the results so far show that all the north basin is riddled with oil and seems to be flowing eastwards. Desire have all the east wells and have 2 wells which are identical play types to the Rockhopper well (that has been hit). Desre have announced they are changing their next drill (which has been delayed to september due to Rockhopper flow testing) and they will drill this well (the identical play type). Des currently about 90p. Unreal price for this share compared to what it is likely to be by xmas!!!!!!

RKH went from 37p to £3.70 in 3 days after hittiing their well, desires are bigger and they have more!!

Good luck

I presume the attempts by the US to regulate deep water drilling can only affect US waters and won't affect Falklands?
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2010, 08:34:35 PM »

The North Falklands Basin is not deep water exploration. I believe its a little deeper in the South so there should be no affect.

Good luck to all those who invested in these two companies!

'This time next year rodders'

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2010, 08:43:28 PM »

[/quote]

I presume the attempts by the US to regulate deep water drilling can only affect US waters and won't affect Falklands?
[/quote]

hes spot on, The north basin is tested shallow waters whereas the southern basin is untested deep water drilling. FOGL are drilling a well in an untouched southern basin as we speak and should post results within next 2 weeks!!
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »

Just a quick question for jack2off......

How much do you favour DES over RKH? both obviously have their pros and cons.... although my favouring is for RKH, due to the way their BOD operate.

Any thoughts?

Craig

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2010, 09:17:06 PM »

As the USA have banned deep water drilling - al those rigs that were tied up in the Gulf of Mexico are going to be racing down to Brasil to drill there instead.

Although i see a judge has overturned the 6 month moritorium today. (i think his reason was money is more important than beaches covered in oil)

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:54 PM »

Just stuck £500 into an online spread betting investment firm for a laugh. Anyone got any tips I can try and bink on? Cheesy
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »

put the world on BP

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

put the world on BP

That was the plan...............
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Up Print