blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 01:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272672 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)  (Read 87929 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2015, 07:43:54 PM »

i think the motherwell player got away lightly with just a kick and a punch, cowardly act pushing someone in the back he obviously had no idea if there was a follow up after the push so reacted in self defence . i hate to stick up for an old firm player but in my youth if someone pushed me in the back they would of reacted violently

push in the chest isnt as bad IMHO

With you on this, think it was a really instinctive reaction to being assaulted. Cowardly to push like that with the hope that there is no payback or your mates all rush in and break it up. Was pretty impressed by the instant reaction  tbf, better than the standard pop in, throw a punch and retreat fast that you get from most footballers

sola virtus nobilitat
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »

...... Moshni should be jailed for his part. 

don't be absurd.  If (and it's obviously a huge if) the incident led to court proceedings a fine/community service would be the maximum possible sentence.

Really?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/sports-stars-sentenced-to-prison-6258865.html?action=gallery&ino=2

Geo

Worse than what Ferguson done to McStay imo. 
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2015, 08:42:34 PM »

don't be absurd.  If (and it's obviously a huge if) the incident led to court proceedings a fine/community service would be the maximum possible sentence.

Really?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/sports-stars-sentenced-to-prison-6258865.html?action=gallery&ino=2

Geo

Worse than what Ferguson done to McStay imo. 

Agreed

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2015, 10:09:57 PM »

Really?

Geo

ferguson had previous convictions

If we put every young man in jail who had a dust up we would be paying double taxes to build prisons.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2015, 10:27:22 PM »

give me a break see worse reactions to a spilt drink 2-3 times on a saturday night
if you was going to lock guys up for reacting like that i would be serving life for
what i did in the bars of germany and so would most of the british army
and geo please dont try to tell me you havent seen or been involved in much worse than this
and were unlucky to get ROP's

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2015, 08:32:23 PM »

Really?

Geo

If we put every young man in jail who had a dust up we would be paying double taxes to build prisons.

Not what I'm saying at all. I'm merely pointing out that you are incorrect about maximum possible sentence.

Geo

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2015, 08:34:38 PM »

give me a break see worse reactions to a spilt drink 2-3 times on a saturday night
if you was going to lock guys up for reacting like that i would be serving life for
what i did in the bars of germany and so would most of the british army
and geo please dont try to tell me you havent seen or been involved in much worse than this
and were unlucky to get ROP's

Again

Not what I'm saying at all. I'm merely pointing out that it was incorrect about maximum possible sentence.

If others want to think I meant anything else, they are seeing things in my post that just aint there

Geo

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2015, 01:49:17 PM »

Really?

Geo

Not what I'm saying at all. I'm merely pointing out that you are incorrect about maximum possible sentence.

Geo

You are incorrect - there is utterly no way that a first offender gets jailed for a football pitch fracas.

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2015, 06:23:33 PM »

Really?

Geo

Geo

You are incorrect - there is utterly no way that a first offender gets jailed for a football pitch fracas.

Again, you're seeing something in my post that isn't there. You state as fact that the maximum possible sentence is a fine/community service and it is not.

Whether anything more than a fine/community service would be handed down in this case is neither here nor there. First offence or not, the maximum possible sentence can be a prison sentence depending on what the charge is and how serious the Judge rates the offence.

It doesn't take a lot of searching to find cases of jail terms for assault on a first offender.

Geo

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2015, 07:01:06 PM »

Really?

Geo

Geo

Again, you're seeing something in my post that isn't there. You state as fact that the maximum possible sentence is a fine/community service and it is not.

Whether anything more than a fine/community service would be handed down in this case is neither here nor there. First offence or not, the maximum possible sentence can be a prison sentence depending on what the charge is and how serious the Judge rates the offence.

It doesn't take a lot of searching to find cases of jail terms for assault on a first offender.

Geo

The maximum sentence for an undefined crime is life imprisonment, it might even be death for interfering with the queen's pigeons or similar. 

In the context of this discussion we have an incident and imo the range of any action by the authorities is no action to a fine/community service.

If you want to reinforce Kmac's fantasy that the incident deserves to be dealt with by imprisonment then gl.

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2015, 07:09:32 PM »

Really?

Geo

Geo

Geo

The maximum sentence for an undefined crime is life imprisonment, it might even be death for interfering with the queen's pigeons or similar. 

In the context of this discussion we have an incident and imo the range of any action by the authorities is no action to a fine/community service.

If you want to reinforce Kmac's fantasy that the incident deserves to be dealt with by imprisonment then gl.

Lol you just don't listen do you. I've made no preference as to what I think the punishment should be.

Geo

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2015, 08:11:33 PM »

I chuckled at death for interfering with the queens pigeons.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2015, 08:54:25 PM »

Really?

Geo

Geo

Geo

So you don't think ABH should constitute jail time?  Or are you wearing blue tinted specs?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2015, 08:57:09 PM »

Is Moshni the fella who kicked matey up the backside, and then gave him a slap?

LOL @ getting bird for that...

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2015, 10:16:44 PM »

OMG aberdeen are 3 goals up away to Rijeka team that has been in the group stage for last 2 season i think

i think the team is so good they have got us seeded in tomorrows draw,

we werent seeded in the 2nd round so getting it for 3rd round will be a massive boost

just got to hope we dont blow up now

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: