blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:17:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8633 8634 8635 8636 [8637] 8638 8639 8640 8641 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13486400 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129540 on: August 01, 2017, 06:06:39 PM »

I might watch if Howard Lederer was on, these lot, I'm not so sure...
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129541 on: August 01, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »

Cheesy

Sarah Harding was in Girls Aloud with Cheryl.
Shaun Williamson = Barry Evans?
Jemma Lucy = Loaded/Front etc?
Amelia Lily was on x-factor
Paul Danan was on Hollyoaks years ago

That's the only ones I know, or think I do.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #129542 on: August 01, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »

Derek Acorah and Sam in the same house?!

Best Bitter.
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #129543 on: August 01, 2017, 06:25:21 PM »

Jeez, I can only vaguely picture one of this band of d-listers, and he (Karthik) might have you throwing things at your flatscreen.

I'm inclined to let Chompy do what he's best at. The donkey work. 😉
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129544 on: August 01, 2017, 06:35:06 PM »

Cheesy

Sarah Harding was in Girls Aloud with Cheryl.
Shaun Williamson = Barry Evans?
Jemma Lucy = Loaded/Front etc?
Amelia Lily was on x-factor
Paul Danan was on Hollyoaks years ago

That's the only ones I know, or think I do.

Marky knows.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #129545 on: August 01, 2017, 06:46:19 PM »

Was going to claim  but Marky dashed me with one and I'm stuck on 3 now.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129546 on: August 01, 2017, 06:48:11 PM »

Any views on CBB Chomps ?

None as yet. Don't know enough about most of those going in to play. Danan will probably get most of the airtime though. Complete loon. Might even have a chance these days and perhaps was just ahead of his time when he went on Love Island.

Sure we'll find a bet at some stage though.

Anyone seen anything about when the RP football season supplement comes out?

The full list of contestants is as follows:

Sarah Harding
Shaun Williamson
Jemma Lucy
Derek Acorah
Amelia Lily
Paul Danan
Jordan Davies
Helen Lederer
Brandi Glanville
Chad Johnson
Trisha Paytas
Sam Thompson
Marissa Jade
Sandi Bogle
Rosanna Davison
Karthik Nagesan

Karthik was tv gold on the apprentice, looks a pretty good line up.  

If I may, I need to veer slightly off-topic here, but it is reality TV Show related. I think.

I had set the zapper "reminder" a few days ago to watch something, & as soon as it was the right time I clicked "SELECT" to watch the Show.

The previous Show had not quite finished, it was Room 101, & one of the guests was Catherine Tate.

It was the other guest who intrigued me, & I went to some lengths to find his name - it was Rylan Clark-Neal who, of course, I had never heard of.

Off to Wiki I went, & I managed to establish that he seems to be famous, literally, simply for being on Reality TV Shows.

Am I missing something? Can he spin plates, sing, juggle tennis balls, dance? You can't be famous just for being on Reality TV, can you?

And whilst I was trying to figure all that out, they showed this clip;

At which point, I had to leave the room temporarily & wonder what the world is coming to.

And THEN I realised what a debt we owe to Chompy, who watches this utter bile on our behalf. What a hero.

Honestly, could YOU watch that stuff? (Marky excepted, obv).  Does ANYONE watch that stuff? Is this why we have hundreds of TV Channels, so we can watch this sort of stuff?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:56:04 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #129547 on: August 01, 2017, 06:50:29 PM »

He's not going to get the minutes, I don't think. Certainly nobody I've seen in the fantasy football world is looking at him.
You might back him to be top Chelsea prem scorer @ 8/1ish (I can't see prices on Oddschecker) and if Morata gets an injury, you might have a shot? A bit like how we got Nathan Redmond over the line last year when Austin got his injury.

Slightly contrarian

Morata has been signed for Chelsea. 24yo, a 1 in 3 striker over 200 career games. His role for the national team was basically to occupy the square 12 yards out fromthe box and wait for iniesta and co to get him the ball . will have to work harder in the PL..

which is where this comes in.

not currently fully fit (Conte comments today http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/634099/Antonio-Conte-Alvaro-Morata-Chelsea-News) and in pre-season has been played wide in a three behind Batshuayi with Hazard and now Pedro injured he's filled in there in a 4-2-3-1. Madrid played him wide often too

He is as short as 10-1 to be PL top goalscorer

Batshuayi spent most of his first season at Chelsea on the bench. now 23yo,in his limited action he finished the season with 5 goals in only 236 minutes of Premier League action, a rate of one goal every 47 minutes

small sample size obviously, but he is going to start the season up top (i think) with rotation with Morata once Europe comes along if not before

Batshuayi is 40-1 top goal scorer

This for a team that should be top 3 (7-2 second favourites) with a multitude of midfielders to assist

Isn't 40-1 too long (each way 1/4 four places)?  assume a fast start and he plays 2/3 of the games say (start or off the bench) and its way too long? (costa scored 20 last season, tied 4th for the golden boot)

fitness permitting kane and lukaku hit the top 4, aguero and jesus rotate/split the goals and it looks to me like the places here might be wide open?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

opinions please

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #129548 on: August 01, 2017, 07:02:06 PM »

Slightly contrarian

Morata has been signed for Chelsea. 24yo, a 1 in 3 striker over 200 career games. His role for the national team was basically to occupy the square 12 yards out fromthe box and wait for iniesta and co to get him the ball . will have to work harder in the PL..

which is where this comes in.

not currently fully fit (Conte comments today http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/634099/Antonio-Conte-Alvaro-Morata-Chelsea-News) and in pre-season has been played wide in a three behind Batshuayi with Hazard and now Pedro injured he's filled in there in a 4-2-3-1. Madrid played him wide often too

He is as short as 10-1 to be PL top goalscorer

Batshuayi spent most of his first season at Chelsea on the bench. now 23yo,in his limited action he finished the season with 5 goals in only 236 minutes of Premier League action, a rate of one goal every 47 minutes

small sample size obviously, but he is going to start the season up top (i think) with rotation with Morata once Europe comes along if not before

Batshuayi is 40-1 top goal scorer

This for a team that should be top 3 (7-2 second favourites) with a multitude of midfielders to assist

Isn't 40-1 too long (each way 1/4 four places)?  assume a fast start and he plays 2/3 of the games say (start or off the bench) and its way too long? (costa scored 20 last season, tied 4th for the golden boot)

fitness permitting kane and lukaku hit the top 4, aguero and jesus rotate/split the goals and it looks to me like the places here might be wide open?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

opinions please

Think fred should be throwing a few longer shot darts at this market.

Who's capable of netting 20 goals (give or take) in a season? That is usually enough for at least a place.

Sturridge 40/1...heavily dependent on fitness but ultimately isn't everyone? Should be leading the line for Liverpool this season.
Nacho 50/1.....could be a great fit at Leicester (deal done this week), if Vardy runs the channels and does the legwork then Nacho can reap the rewards in the box.
Alli 66/1....Fred already one but an incred price for a guy who netted 18 times in the league last season.
Defoe 66/1....he's still got it, and should get much better service at Bournemouth than he did at Sunderland last year. Wants in on the England squad for Russia too so he has a goal (no pun)
Countinho 100/1.....might not be there, but supremely talented and gets his fair share of goals. Salah might pinch some of his share mind.

Morata at 10s is just a joke judging by his career so far. If he gets 15 league goals I'd be surprised.

Best Bitter.
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #129549 on: August 01, 2017, 07:24:07 PM »

Any views on CBB Chomps ?

None as yet. Don't know enough about most of those going in to play. Danan will probably get most of the airtime though. Complete loon. Might even have a chance these days and perhaps was just ahead of his time when he went on Love Island.

Sure we'll find a bet at some stage though.

Anyone seen anything about when the RP football season supplement comes out?

The full list of contestants is as follows:

Sarah Harding
Shaun Williamson
Jemma Lucy
Derek Acorah
Amelia Lily
Paul Danan
Jordan Davies
Helen Lederer
Brandi Glanville
Chad Johnson
Trisha Paytas
Sam Thompson
Marissa Jade
Sandi Bogle
Rosanna Davison
Karthik Nagesan

Karthik was tv gold on the apprentice, looks a pretty good line up. 

How many of those could people state who they are on that list and what they are/were famous for?  I can name only one.  Is it just the fact i am seriously old or are these people not famous at all generally?

You beat me. No idea who any of them are. Don't want to know either.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129550 on: August 01, 2017, 07:26:43 PM »

For those that can Scuy's 12-1 about Posh scoring 80+ league goals this season is luvverly.

From having a garbage front-line last season to Jack Marriott, Ricky Miller and a fit Junior Morias...chalk and cheese.

There was a lot of squabbling between cliques last season and all the bad eggs have been shipped out. Steven Taylor and Alex Penny are excellent signings at the back, as is Doughty in midfield alongside a now-happy Anthony Grant.

No idea where we'll finish but it won't be dull.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #129551 on: August 01, 2017, 07:28:34 PM »

Is Fred already on Sandro for TGS?

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129552 on: August 01, 2017, 07:30:36 PM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-amelia-lily-10894276

Scroll down for a review of each contestant...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129553 on: August 01, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »

We have £40 on Plymouth at 11-4 to win at Posh this weekend. A lot's changed since this was placed, so go ahead and lay back £40 @ 3.75 please.

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #129554 on: August 01, 2017, 07:36:17 PM »

For those that can Scuy's 12-1 about Posh scoring 80+ league goals this season is luvverly.

From having a garbage front-line last season to Jack Marriott, Ricky Miller and a fit Junior Morias...chalk and cheese.

There was a lot of squabbling between cliques last season and all the bad eggs have been shipped out. Steven Taylor and Alex Penny are excellent signings at the back, as is Doughty in midfield alongside a now-happy Anthony Grant.

No idea where we'll finish but it won't be dull.
To guarantee you the win I'll just post that I thought Marriott and Miller were pretty average at Luton.
Pages: 1 ... 8633 8634 8635 8636 [8637] 8638 8639 8640 8641 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: