blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:35:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 110017 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: January 30, 2015, 10:52:47 AM »

Was given a couple of tips by a golf expert for this weekend, though one is now a bit aftertimey.

Phoenix - Bubba (win only)

Dubai - Uilhein (Win & Top 5, both at fancy prices). Uilhein is 11 under after 16, 1 off the lead. Just the 56 holes left, then. How can I lose?

Money in the bank Grin

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 30, 2015, 10:57:05 AM »

Was given a couple of tips by a golf expert for this weekend, though one is now a bit aftertimey.

Dubai - Uilhein (Win & Top 5, both at fancy prices). Uilhein is 11 under after 16, 1 off the lead. Just the 56 holes left, then. How can I lose?

Money in the bank Grin

The bookies bank, probably.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 30, 2015, 12:29:59 PM »

Money in the bank Grin

The bookies bank, probably.....

Welcome to the dark side Wink

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 31, 2015, 09:51:59 AM »

Max Homa is a big talent. The frat guys won't be making fun of that name for long.

I have a fancy for Lefty this week. I'm well aware of his form over the past 12 months but he looked to be ball striking better than in a long time last week and he loves the crowd here. Nick Watney looks to be rounding back into form too and looks a decent price to my eye.

Well that went well.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 31, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »

Bobby1 had a nightmare trip to Phoenix, to watch Tiger in the Golf & Seattle in the Super Bowl, took him 2 days to get there due to weather complications.

Arrived at the goilf course, it was tipping with rain, he said it was like Glastonbury in the mud, & Tiger shot 82.

Looks like the Patriots have Super Bowl in the bag, then. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 31, 2015, 04:41:28 PM »

Bobby1 had a nightmare trip to Phoenix, to watch Tiger in the Golf & Seattle in the Super Bowl, took him 2 days to get there due to weather complications.

Arrived at the goilf course, it was tipping with rain, he said it was like Glastonbury in the mud, & Tiger shot 82.

It felt like 2 days but a 5 1/2 hour delay in Manchester left me missing all the connections from Philly to Phoenix so had to stay in a hotel at the airport Thursday night and got a 6.45 flight yesterday morning. Tiger teed of about 8 am so when I got here at 10.30 ish I could have caught the back end of his round if I had just dumped my stuff int the room and gone str8 to the course. Instead I just decided to get settled and in and set off to watch the afternoon tee times instead.

TBH it wasn't like golf should be, it looks great on TV with the atmosphere around the stadium holes and the crowd participation but outside those holes it just descended into which wag could outshout somehting borderline rude at a player/caddy/official.

I watched The Phill, Fowler, Mahan group where the crowd was quite respectful but later on when watching Ben Martin, Rob Streb and Goosen one guy started jibbing at Strebs caddy that if he was any good he would be playing the comp and not carrying the bag and why was he so slow, didn't he know everyone was getting wet'

It was raining hard, I'm covered in mud, its pisshead central and mi arse hurts and I've had 9 hours sleep in 2 nights so that was the cue for me to head off. It was good to see a great course and some great players and I've got a ticket for today when they are expecting between 200,000 and 250,000 people to attend. I'm deffo not in a rush to go tho, might just watch it on the TV and save the 130 bucks taxi fees and treat myself to some nice food in one of the nice looking restaraunts with the cash instead.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:47:10 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 31, 2015, 04:45:58 PM »

It felt like 2 days but a 5 1/2 hour delay in Manchester left me missing all the connections from Philly to Phoenix so had to stay in a hotel at the airport Thursday night and got a 6.45 flight yesterday morning. Tiger teed of about 8 am so when I got here at 10.30 ish I could have caught the back end of his round if I had just dumped my stuff int he room and gone str8 to the course. Instead I just decided to get settled and in ans set off to watch the afternoon tee times instead.

TBH it wasn't like golf should be, it looks great on TV with the atmosphere around the stadium holes and the crowd participation but outside those holes it just descended into which wag could outshout somehting borderline rude at a player/caddy/official.

I watched The Phill, Folwer, Mahan group where the crowd was quite respectful but later on when watching Ben Martin, Rob Streb and Goosen one guy started jibbing at Strebs caddy that if he was any good he would be playing the comp and not carrying the bag and why was he so slow, didn't he know everyone was getting wet'

It was raining hard, I'm covered in mud, its pisshead central and mi arse hurts and I've had 9 hours sleep in 2 nights so that was the cue for me to head off. It was good to see a great course and some great players and I've got a ticket for today when they are expecting between 200,000 and 250,000 people to attend. I'm deffo not in a rush to go tho, might just watch it on the TV and save the 130 bucks taxi fees and treat myself to some nice food in one of the nice looking resteraunts with the cash instead.

I reckon that we'd probably get on alright on a trip together Cheesy

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 31, 2015, 04:47:10 PM »

It felt like 2 days but a 5 1/2 hour delay in Manchester left me missing all the connections from Philly to Phoenix so had to stay in a hotel at the airport Thursday night and got a 6.45 flight yesterday morning. Tiger teed of about 8 am so when I got here at 10.30 ish I could have caught the back end of his round if I had just dumped my stuff int the room and gone str8 to the course. Instead I just decided to get settled and in and set off to watch the afternoon tee times instead.

I watched The Phill, Fowler, Mahan group where the crowd was quite respectful but later on when watching Ben Martin, Rob Streb and Goosen one guy started jibbing at Strebs caddy that if he was any good he would be playing the comp and not carrying the bag and why was he so slow, didn't he know everyone was getting wet'

It was raining hard, I'm covered in mud, its pisshead central and mi arse hurts and I've had 9 hours sleep in 2 nights so that was the cue for me to head off. It was good to see a great course and some great players and I've got a ticket for today when they are expecting between 200,000 and 250,000 people to attend. I'm deffo not in a rush to go tho, might just watch it on the TV and save the 130 bucks taxi fees and treat myself to some nice food in one of the nice looking resteraunts with the cash instead.

no need to answer if you don't want to

how much was your superbowl ticket? how did you get it?

whereabouts in the stadium?

plans for the day?

prediction?

enough questions?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2015, 04:50:52 PM »

It felt like 2 days but a 5 1/2 hour delay in Manchester left me missing all the connections from Philly to Phoenix so had to stay in a hotel at the airport Thursday night and got a 6.45 flight yesterday morning. Tiger teed of about 8 am so when I got here at 10.30 ish I could have caught the back end of his round if I had just dumped my stuff int he room and gone str8 to the course. Instead I just decided to get settled and in ans set off to watch the afternoon tee times instead.

I watched The Phill, Folwer, Mahan group where the crowd was quite respectful but later on when watching Ben Martin, Rob Streb and Goosen one guy started jibbing at Strebs caddy that if he was any good he would be playing the comp and not carrying the bag and why was he so slow, didn't he know everyone was getting wet'

I reckon that we'd probably get on alright on a trip together Cheesy

;o) deffo mate, cash for good food is almost worth double isnt it.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 31, 2015, 04:57:27 PM »

Most definitely!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 31, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »

Hi Rich,

Will get back to you later bud as I havn't got my ticket in my hand yet, there are headline stories everywhere down here about people not getting the tickets they have paid for. I have had a mail from the firm I have bought it from saying Ive been given a free upgrade for my 'loyalty and as a valued customer' maybe it's the Yorkshireman in me that makes me feel like there might have been a problem with the ticket I bought with them and they have found me another. The section they say I have been upgraded to is sold out on their site but the one 2 sections down the same level still has tickets avialbale with the cheapest at the mo being $10,700. It's a pretty big ugrade as I didn't pay anywhere near that but will wait til I get the ticket before I answer in full as I'm off to get it now.

cheers
Fingers crossed it's there.

plans for the day?

prediction?

enough questions?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 31, 2015, 05:03:57 PM »

Hi Rich,

plans for the day?

prediction?

enough questions?

Will get back to you later bud as I havn't got my ticket in my hand yet, there are headline stories everywhere down here about people not getting the tickets they have paid for. I have had a mail from the firm I have bought it from saying Ive been given a free upgrade for my 'loyalty and as a valued customer' maybe it's the Yorkshireman in me that makes me feel like there might have been a problem with the ticket I bought with them and they have found me another. The section they say I have been upgraded to is sold out on their site but the one 2 sections down the same level still has tickets avialbale with the cheapest at the mo being $10,700. It's a pretty big ugrade as I didn't pay anywhere near that but will wait til I get the ticket before I answer in full as I'm off to get it now.

cheers
Fingers crossed it's there.

Fixed Smiley

I saw them saying that they were $10k on Sky yesterday, that's incredible.

I thought Champs League final tickets were expensive...

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 04, 2015, 05:52:35 PM »

Snedeker, loooook and leishman are my three musketeers for Torrey Pines.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 04, 2015, 06:44:42 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/04/richard-green-hits-remarkable-hole-in-one-albatross-in-off-a-bunker

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2015, 07:45:33 PM »

That is unreal.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: