blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:06:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272661 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8933 8934 8935 8936 [8937] 8938 8939 8940 8941 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13472182 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134040 on: August 24, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »

^^^^

Same here, easily my favourite F1 race every season.

Isn't that like saying your favourite STI would be genital warts?

Best Bitter.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134041 on: August 25, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »

Probably my favourite race of the season too, but very hard to pick one outright.

Tighty, you were right to leave Bottas. I had no idea he had a grid penalty, same for Nico Hulkenberg too apparently. That's what happens when you go AWOL for three weeks.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134042 on: August 25, 2018, 11:56:04 AM »

Bottas might be starting so far back he's in France, the way FP3 is going.

Penalty coming for cutting off Stoffel Vandoorne, causing the session to be red flagged.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134043 on: August 25, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »

We should be getting Fred an NFL portfolio over the next couple of weeks.

Tighty has done his chef-d'oevre for Betting Emporium and we should be having some of those at least, if the prices are still there.

May I also recommend one with Redzone Sports? The most receiving yards market should be much flatter than it's being priced. Antonio Brown is a freak in being stupendous at 5'10, but he's by no means so clearly ahead of Julio, Odell Beckham or DeAndre Hopkins that he should be 2/1, as he is with some books.

Atlanta have improved their offensive line with Fusco coming in from San Francisco as right guard and doing a good job in the preseason. They look to be giving Matt Ryan much more time in the pocket and Calvin Ridley has impressed. Jones and Devontae Freeman have been rested all preseason, so we've been able to see Ridley doing the all-around-the-field plays that you'd expect Jones to be fitting into, when he's not going downfield.

Sarkisian's offense since he started has been excellent in all but the big moments. Keeping Julio fit is key to Atlanta doing well and they're certainly doing things that'll play to his strengths.

As for the player himself, he's an astonishing human being: 6'3", 220lb and 4.39 seconds over 40 yards. That's all in the price of course.

Remember this from the 2017 Super Bowl?

Jones top 3 if his fitness is managed is very likely.

Redzone are 6/1 to finish top, with 3 places 1/4. The 6/4 top three is little short of delicious.

Recommend £30ew

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134044 on: August 25, 2018, 01:57:12 PM »

Penalty coming for cutting off Stoffel Vandoorne, causing the session to be red flagged.

It was a reprimand. A penalty would have been unjust for that. It was inexperience from Stoffel that caused the problem, he shouldn't really be going alongside at that part of the circuit. Valtteri actually steered away from him when he finally spotted him Stoffel.

My bets aren't looking great though, I feel like I've called this weekend completely wrong. Ferrari looking strong, McLaren looking terrible.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134045 on: August 25, 2018, 02:00:59 PM »

It was a reprimand. A penalty would have been unjust for that. It was inexperience from Stoffel that caused the problem, he shouldn't really be going alongside at that part of the circuit. Valtteri actually steered away from him when he finally spotted him Stoffel.

My bets aren't looking great though, I feel like I've called this weekend completely wrong. Ferrari looking strong, McLaren looking terrible.

Bottas on a slow lap chose the racing line, knowing he had a guy behind him. Seemed a clear pen to me.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134046 on: August 25, 2018, 02:20:35 PM »

Bottas on a slow lap chose the racing line, knowing he had a guy behind him. Seemed a clear pen to me.

Bottas didn't see him though. As soon as he did, he moved over - albeit to late. It's not a place where you'd normally look in your mirrors.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134047 on: August 25, 2018, 06:14:44 PM »

Bournemouth v MK Dons :   Cup match next Tuesday 28th

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/efl-cup/bournemouth-v-mk-dons/handicaps

Bournemouth have played the same first team for the first 3 premier matches....and so will make 10 or 11 changes for the cup match next week....and almost certainly Howe will play the team below. This includes the 2 summer signings of Rico (10m) and Lerma (25m). They haven't played in Premier League yet as one was serving a 3 match ban and the other wasn't match fit. Its a strong side including Lewis Cook and Defoe, and should be far too good for League 2 MK Dons (who maybe will also make changes as they are doing well atm? )

Potentially a  handicap bet?

Boruc
Francis
Lerma
Mousset
Ibe
L Cook
Defoe
Mings
Rico
Pugh
+1
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134048 on: August 26, 2018, 09:08:04 AM »

Disappointingly, I have completely misjudged the pecking order at Belgium GP this weekend. However, we got a little lucky that the mixed conditions in qualifying allowed Lewis Hamilton to take pole position.

I can't really find any pre-race spots to bet on. Ocon (300-1) and Perez (500-1) for the win EW is a tempting spot, albeit very unlikely. I personally wouldn't have priced those so high though and will be placing some money on each.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134049 on: August 26, 2018, 11:17:47 AM »

Hi Peter,

It would be good if you could expand on what you mean. If you mean you were wrong about Hamilton, then we have a very strong position now.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134050 on: August 26, 2018, 11:24:20 AM »

Spa & a bit of rain really are the nuts for armchair viewers, can't remember enjoying a qualifying session as much as yesterday.

The re-branded Force India team got a bit lucky with timing & weather, but it was great to see a mid-division Team lock up row 2.

So sad to see the once all-conquering Williams team in such a mess (ditto McLaren I suppose).

What a cool customer Lewis is. Yes, he has the best car, but he got it done under pressure in awful conditions yesterday.

I suppose Force India will slip back to upper midfield if it's a dry race, but if it rains & we get a few Safety Cars, well who knows how it might pan out? 

Can't wait for this.

Meanwhile, as a pretty good appetizer, it's British Moto GP day at Silverstone, & it's throwing down with rain right now. Moto 1 has been bought forward to 11.30am, in fact they are on the grid now, but another downpour has delayed the start due to standing water. If the rain eases a bit & they race, it'll be a great spectacle, though obviously I don't want to see any riders hurt. I'm not convinced they will race though, the forecast is for continued heavy rain all day. Such a shame, Moto GP is a wonderfully entertaining product, & for my money, better than F1. Though not F1 @ Spa.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134051 on: August 26, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »

Hi Peter,

It would be good if you could expand on what you mean. If you mean you were wrong about Hamilton, then we have a very strong position now.

Yep, wrong about Hamilton. Ferrari clearly have the quicker car here - despite Lewis' pole position yesterday. I'm still not entirely sure why this happened, the race itself should give me some insight into why the Ferrari is outperforming the Mercedes - but I really am at a loss right now. It seems as if Ferrari's drag has reduced significantly over the summer shut down, but that feels hard to believe, to that extent anyway.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134052 on: August 26, 2018, 12:12:13 PM »

Hi Peter,

Yep, wrong about Hamilton. Ferrari clearly have the quicker car here - despite Lewis' pole position yesterday. I'm still not entirely sure why this happened, the race itself should give me some insight into why the Ferrari is outperforming the Mercedes - but I really am at a loss right now. It seems as if Ferrari's drag has reduced significantly over the summer shut down, but that feels hard to believe, to that extent anyway.

So we must be backing Vettel big at the current prices? Looks to be confirmed that there’ll be no rain.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134053 on: August 26, 2018, 12:39:01 PM »

Hi Peter,

So we must be backing Vettel big at the current prices? Looks to be confirmed that there’ll be no rain.

If I didn't already have money on Lewis, I would be betting on Sebastian right now. 11/10 is about right for him, and that's the price I saw when I last checked a few hours ago.

You can never really "confirm" no rain at this circuit. It's a microclimate, so forecast models tend to change on a minute-by-minute basis. Current projection is for the race to be dry at the moment though.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134054 on: August 26, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »

Hi Peter,

If I didn't already have money on Lewis, I would be betting on Sebastian right now. 11/10 is about right for him, and that's the price I saw when I last checked a few hours ago.

You can never really "confirm" no rain at this circuit. It's a microclimate, so forecast models tend to change on a minute-by-minute basis. Current projection is for the race to be dry at the moment though.

Thanks for the insight mate. From a pure betting perspective, it’s a mistake to not bet Vettel because you’re already on Hamilton, there is definitely 6/4 available.
Pages: 1 ... 8933 8934 8935 8936 [8937] 8938 8939 8940 8941 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: