blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:44:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2015 season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2015 season Thread  (Read 118879 times)
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: December 21, 2015, 10:51:09 PM »

Jeeeesus, that was just head to head that. Crazy.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 22, 2015, 12:56:02 AM »

Where can I find out that Detroit give up the 4th most points to a TE apart from on the Fantasy football part of NFL.com?

With that in mind, is Benjamin Watson's receiving line a little low with PP at 48.5?  Others are above 50.5+  yards.  Could go either way (obviously) but I'm reading he has the trust of Brees too so will hopefully be favoured.  He only has marginally less yards than the WR's in the Saints team.  I'm going overs anyway.

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 22, 2015, 01:02:47 AM »

Where can I find out that Detroit give up the 4th most points to a TE apart from on the Fantasy football part of NFL.com?

With that in mind, is Benjamin Watson's receiving line a little low with PP at 48.5?  Others are above 50.5+  yards.  Could go either way (obviously) but I'm reading he has the trust of Brees too so will hopefully be favoured.  He only has marginally less yards than the WR's in the Saints team.  I'm going overs anyway.

They have only allowed over 50 yards to TE's on 4 occasions, that being said, he has gone over 50 twice in his last 3 games and 3 times in his last 5.

The points they allow come from TDs, they have given up 10 TDs to TE's this season

he is getting a decent amount of targets, so it definitely has a chance.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 22, 2015, 01:05:32 AM »

"They have only allowed over 50 yards to TE's on 4 occasions,"

How do you find this out?

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »

"They have only allowed over 50 yards to TE's on 4 occasions,"

How do you find this out?

I play fantasy on Yahoo, if you are on there, look at watsons name, next to it it will have "v DET" written in blue, click that and it takes you to the screen with all the stats on for the team against Tight Ends that season, shows targets, catches, yards and TD's for receivers.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 22, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »

Cheers Stu, been meaning to sign up at Yahoo for yonks now.  Timing is perfect for this season!

Bet crept in, 49 yards.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 22, 2015, 11:31:46 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 22, 2015, 11:34:20 AM »

If the Panthers, Chiefs & Cardinals all win Sunday, it will be the 1st time in NFL history 3 teams are on active winning streaks of 9+ games

My eyes are open wide
rag2gar

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2015, 01:59:57 PM »

"The Chiefs are statistically less likely to miss the playoffs than Denver because they have all the tiebreaks if they win out, and their schedule is favorable: home games against the Browns and Raiders. If the Broncos slip up once and the Chiefs win out, Kansas City will be your AFC West champions."

Chiefs 1/7 this weekend against the Browns. Raiders at home next weekend. Prob 1/2 there. That makes them about 8/11 to win out. Broncos are 1/2 this weekend to win and prob same price again next weekend. That means they're 11/8 to win out, 8/11 not to win out.So if the chiefs are 8/11 to win out and the Broncos are 8/11 not to win out that means that chiefs should be about 2/1 to win the division but they're 7/2 in places?
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 22, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »

If Burfict,Jones,Atkins and Nelson play nearly all the defensive snaps the Bengals have a great chance of causing an upset in a low scoring game.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 22, 2015, 02:29:59 PM »

"The Chiefs are statistically less likely to miss the playoffs than Denver because they have all the tiebreaks if they win out, and their schedule is favorable: home games against the Browns and Raiders. If the Broncos slip up once and the Chiefs win out, Kansas City will be your AFC West champions."

Chiefs 1/7 this weekend against the Browns. Raiders at home next weekend. Prob 1/2 there. That makes them about 8/11 to win out. Broncos are 1/2 this weekend to win and prob same price again next weekend. That means they're 11/8 to win out, 8/11 not to win out.So if the chiefs are 8/11 to win out and the Broncos are 8/11 not to win out that means that chiefs should be about 2/1 to win the division but they're 7/2 in places?

You have done 1000 times more work pricing up that division than most of the loltraders will have.  Go with it.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 22, 2015, 03:41:49 PM »

I reckon Broncos are more like 1/4, 2/9 to beat Chargers at home in their final league game with the division on the line.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 22, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »

https://m.numberfire.com/nfl/news/7197/what-calvin-johnson-s-up-and-down-season-means-for-the-lions

Not sure if everyone can access this but, if you can, it's an interesting piece on Megatron's season.

Cliffs: the Lions might wish to consider throwing the ball near him more frequently.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 22, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »

He's due $16m next season. think they might try to trade him to a contender or release him rather than pay him....get a randy moss like end to his career hopefully

My eyes are open wide
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 22, 2015, 10:38:02 PM »

I wondered whether people who live close to London (or don't mind travelling) fancied meeting up for a few beers on one of the big football days between now and the end of the season? Maybe the Saturday of the Wild Card weekend or the Divisional round. If there's interest we can make firmer plans. There'll be some cracking Wild Card games. Somewhere like the Luton G might be an OK spot, if outside of London is easier.

Any interest in this? We must have all nicked a few quid this year on this thread. I thought a beery night watching the play-offs might be a fun way to celebrate and try and relieve the bookies of a few quid more while we're at it.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: