blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272711 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Scare Card - Whats Your Move?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scare Card - Whats Your Move?  (Read 2182 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:23:54 PM »

Ship it 

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »

Just happy I got a NL cash one right, perhaps overly so.

Good post up the pont00n

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »

on the river you beat 44, AQ, AJ, KQ, QJ, KK, AA and a hell of a bluff with 109.

his turn bet looks very suckerish having check-called the flop. which would look like QQ. but would he really flat call preflop with QQ?
is AJ sooted of spades more likely? was the turn bet a blocker as he took you for weakness having bet the flop like that?
i think everyone shoves here with a made flush. as well as QQ. so i fold like a whimp.

notice he didn't go all in on the river, so a made flush or qq would be unlikely?

anyway i called and he showed AQ !!!!!SHIP IT!!!!!

just thought id put a winning post on here for a change, try and cause a bit of confusionĀ 

nice one!!!..

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
mjrevie

Hulkamania is alive and kicking!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »

on the river you beat 44, AQ, AJ, KQ, QJ, KK, AA and a hell of a bluff with 109.

his turn bet looks very suckerish having check-called the flop. which would look like QQ. but would he really flat call preflop with QQ?
is AJ sooted of spades more likely? was the turn bet a blocker as he took you for weakness having bet the flop like that?
i think everyone shoves here with a made flush. as well as QQ. so i fold like a whimp.

notice he didn't go all in on the river, so a made flush or qq would be unlikely?

anyway i called and he showed AQ !!!!!SHIP IT!!!!!

just thought id put a winning post on here for a change, try and cause a bit of confusionĀ 

You say that because he didnt go all in, you thought a made flush or QQ would be unlikely?

If he had gone all in, would you have folded? Maybe i'm being extremely simple, but when i am unsure as to the standard of my opponnent and think he is playing ABC poker, i would have thought the smaller the bet, the less likely it is to be a bluff. If i interpret your comments right (and i might not have) then you are suggseting that the bigger the bet, the better you thought his hand would be?? In this case, if he had gone all in, i would have called him in a new york minute as i doubt many people would have gone all in with a hand that i cant beat.
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »

i was merly stating temp0rs points, it wasn't my view. he (temp0r) has a point though, if he had a flush 'the villian' may of made a value bet e.g half pot or gone all in possibly. this was niether, a pot size bet on the river didn't seem like a value bet to me.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 03:02:56 AM »

I like his betting however, and would try to hunt you down mariners so i can always overbet the nuts Wink

But when you add it all up, the pot odds, his betting pattern, the fact you have shown him with your betting that you are denying him odds............. and the strength of your hand...................of course its a call.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: