blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:43:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blondes: We need you for a Added value Forum Championship
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blondes: We need you for a Added value Forum Championship  (Read 92483 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't many more than 10 able to play tomorrow tbh.  Matt's away on hoilday at the moment, so I won't be playing either Sad  Good luck all!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't many more than 10 able to play tomorrow tbh.  Matt's away on hoilday at the moment, so I won't be playing either Sad  Good luck all!

Wow - you're on telly!!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »

Wow - you're on telly!!

so I am!  who is that handsome devil sat next to me?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »

I doubt if i shall be able to play tomorrow so will stand down now from the challenge then maybe it will not have to come to this. Don't blame kin at all. GLA who do play.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 17, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »

Me and Kin HU 4 10k ship it  Wink
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 17, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »

I doubt if i shall be able to play tomorrow so will stand down now from the challenge then maybe it will not have to come to this. Don't blame kin at all. GLA who do play.

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: June 17, 2008, 09:38:15 PM »

confused  what is going on here -- is it a game for the places on line 

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 17, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

Dont think they know...

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: June 17, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »

Yes.  We have 20 people to fit into 10 places. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »

it's all a bit of a mess.  we've got more people who have agreed to play than space available now due to a late surge of interest from other forums wishing to put a team in, and poor old Kin has been given the task of choosing a team from those who have said they want to come (not a nice position to be in, as many people will already have forked out for travel/accommodation etc on the understanding they would be playing).

He's decided the fairest way to do it is for everyone who has put their name down to enter the $10 Wednesday night donkament tomorrow, and the top 10 finishers will form the team to represent blonde.

I have to say I'm disappointed by the organisation of this tournament (on APAT's part, nothing to do with blonde).  It's been listed as an event in their tournament calendar since the beginning of the season.  I looked at all the championship dates at that time, and this was the only one I could make, so I was quite looking forward to it.  I can't quite understand why it was left so late in the day to establish the format of the tournament, and the number of entries per forum etc.

That said, I hope the event is a success, and that the blonde team take it down!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:48:19 PM by Claw75 » Logged

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »

no-one's told gutshot they can only have 1 team, they're planning around having 2, not gonna be happy either when they find out

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

no-one's told gutshot they can only have 1 team, they're planning around having 2, not gonna be happy either when they find out

dare you to tell 'em!

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »

Quite agree with the organisation park Claire, it's not been sorted that well but I am looking forward to it.

Kin, just pick the best 10, problem sorted  stirthepot

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2008, 09:53:06 PM »

Kin, just pick the best 10, problem sorted  stirthepot

not for me and Matt - coz then he'll be playing and I won't!

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »

dare you to tell 'em!

was gonna do it on sunday but didn't go to play in the end. can't do it on the forum as I refuse to post on it so you'll have to do it

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: