blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:51:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 163746 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2013, 08:15:36 PM »

Is live cash an option for you? Would be easier to make money than online.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »

so what when and where are you plying atm?

At this very moment playing sat on DTD for UKIPT IOM.

In general I just play MTTs across various sites or < £300 comps at DTD, obv not had chance to put any real volume in as of yet but plan to play a live comps on wknds and euro sites during the day. Cash would be best for the lifestyle I want but I have always really struggled with online cash for some reason. Sad

get eso to teach you!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2013, 08:20:46 PM »

well thats not particuarly true. he can make around 38 dollars an hour at 50nl on stars if he grinded to get there whichwould tkae some time, but if its a job its just like studying. Better hours, with your family, more fun?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2013, 08:25:45 PM »

Don't think it's spammy so here it is http://paullambert180.blogspot.co.uk/

I do like darts although aint played for years and it's completely unrelated to my username, I just picked the first number that came to my head after Lambert was taken.

2 kids, Lily and Leah (5 and 3 respectively), no mortgage yet.... currently renting.

At least 6 months, more if push came to shove.

Grinding to Ricky Gervais podcasts. You sicko! Nice write up on the SPT main. If I had known about the free massages I might of played on the site we shall not name.

It's an option and although I have done well playing occasional cash at DTD I think the daily petrol costs and rake would affect my win rate too much to make it viable. Mon-Fri has to be online really.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 08:30:21 PM by millidonk » Logged

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2013, 08:29:38 PM »

get eso to teach you!

Looooooooooooolz, you got a stand up dvd coming out for Xmas as well?

well thats not particuarly true. he can make around 38 dollars an hour at 50nl on stars if he grinded to get there whichwould tkae some time, but if its a job its just like studying. Better hours, with your family, more fun?

If I could make $38 p/h tax free I would work 8hrs per day Mon-Fri and be the happiest man alive! What do I need to do? I am happy to be the second best in the business..

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2013, 08:44:30 PM »

I think it would be easier to make more money live in a 50/1 and 1/2 game, than it would in a .25/.50 game online.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »

How did I miss this?

Good luck with the health kick, you're a man cut from the very same cloth as myself in lifestyle habits.l

I'm just about to start mine 2 months early this year, because I feel like garbage and seriously need to attain a much healthier routine on a permanent basis.

Gutted that our paths never crossed at Chicksands, although it's probably for the best that they didn't Wink

<3 Millionaire weekends, which coincidentally was my downfall at DSSS.

LOL @ your degen stories... We'll have to swap some more of those soon.

Best of luck with the grind in the meantime, and I look forward to following!

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2013, 09:01:12 PM »

Oioiiiiiiii Markus Auerlieus.

GL with your health kick too mate. Get them protein cookies down ya son.

Yeah it would have been like when the streams crossed on Ghostbusters. Shit would have gotten real!

DXXX was incred, millionaire wknds then cashing rubber cheques in the spar on Monday was the nuts!

Thanks man, yeah got some cool stories speshly about Bedford (genevieves, above KFC) but can't say on here. Wink

Gimme a shout if you ever venture to DTD or that, if not I will have to get grinding a Vegas fund for next year.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2013, 09:06:35 PM »

I think it would be easier to make more money live in a 50/1 and 1/2 game, than it would in a .25/.50 game online.

Well I will respectfully disagree 

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2013, 09:10:34 PM »

Don't have to be respectful with me son. Tell me why?

The way I see it is playing live should earn more than 38 dollars per hour. Is that wrong?

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »

pads you're wrong you just incorrectly think other people are anything like you.

live is easy to beat whereas the discipline required for online rules out so many people so easily. most people cant put the work in you do and dont have the mental capacity to be a crusher.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »

The way I see it is playing live should earn more than 38 dollars per hour. Is that wrong?

$38/hr live would be deece at 1/2 in 'normally' sized live games, v v tough at 50/1. Factor in exes, travel times etc to hourly and add in the fact the long term takes longer to realise ie downswongs last longer in physical hours of play...

Allez!!
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2013, 09:17:53 PM »

^^^^^ this from titty certainly applies to our hero of thread!

As for pads, your work ethic is off the chart. Wp sir, get bk on the graphs!

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2013, 09:21:17 PM »

^^^^^ this from titty certainly applies to our hero of thread!

As for pads, your work ethic is off the chart. Wp sir, get bk on the graphs!

Probably true in the past.

Certainly got the mental capacity, discipline is my biggest issue though and this is something which I am working on everyday.

Isn't there a button I can just press to ban gingers from this diary?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2013, 09:21:45 PM »

yes.

Tomsom from NO cash experience is playing and winning at nl50 in what? 1 month?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: