blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:44:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 163726 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: November 26, 2013, 12:58:09 PM »

Get them Paris Pics up

Honestly mate, I have like 9000 of the Eiffel tower alone.. just took a little point and shoot and got a bit trigger happy.. they aren't the best but sure I will manage to find a couple to post up. Will sift through them a bit later. Defo getting on a diet come the new year! I am well past the double chin stage, in some of the pics I look like I have a fucking neck tumour!

Get them decs up!

Waiting for the inlaws to leave then operation 'unpayable electricity bill' will be put into effect.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 26, 2013, 01:00:59 PM »

Just re-read my post back. It seems I also lost touch with the English language whilst away. Please fill in your own punctuation & grammar where necessary.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2013, 08:40:50 AM »

Predicament:

Had planned to go and buy the PS4 at midnight tonight but after seeing myself in some of the Paris photos I have come to the conclusion that sitting on my ass for 10 hours a day playing on the Playstation is the last thing I need. I have also been getting pains in my chest. I brushed it off as indigestion but now i'm not so sure..

Do I:

A - Get a PS4 tonight, enjoy the rest of the year and smash the healthy lifestyle in January
B - Get a PS4 tonight, only allow myself to play on it once I have done that day's session of P90X
C - Set myself a weight goal and only buy the PS4 once I have reached that goal
D - Never get a PS4 as it will only stop me making headway with any poker / business related plans.

Here are a few pics of my anniversary trip where I don't look like i've swallowed a Chinese phonebook;

Click to see full-size image.

Here I am with my slimmer Parisian cousin:

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 28, 2013, 08:49:37 AM »

Great Pic's

Defo 4

If you want to seriously get on in life you have to go out there and grab it

Nowt will just come along

Why wait till January, just wasting another valuable month

No money to be made sat on arse playing this PS4 thingy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 08:56:52 AM by typhoon13 » Logged
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2013, 09:00:11 AM »

Great pictures...

If you're playing poker online, then do you really want to be looking at a screen for any longer then necessary?
Personally I would say if you're an avid gamer option C would be best, as you'll have an incentive to hit your weight target..

From knowing you vicariously through this blog, I don't think a PS4 would stop you making headway in your poker & business career...

Anyways the Pic with you and Santa FTW.... 

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2013, 09:07:06 AM »

When does the santa chair arrive back in Lincoln from the last pic?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2013, 09:39:22 AM »

Cheers Bang and Trev,

for transparency I also had an option 4 via txt

fwiw I defo don't plan on grinding hard or starting a business or anything in 2013. I still intend to chill and just enjoy my time off until January when I will start stepping into the future properly. I know this isn't the best use of my time but I do need some time off.

OP RECAP

Poker - Somehow make a living from poker (in before lolz, gl)
SAHD - Be a stay at home dad and just about get by on just the missus' wage
Start a business - Custom toyboxes
Get another job - Barring 6 months I have had various full time jobs since I was 16, I turn 30 in 6 months and don't really ever want to have a 'jobjob' again.

I must admit at this moment in time I am leaning towards the SAHD option (when my money runs out in July), possibly with poker or business in the evenings. Really couldn't put a figure on how much I would need to be paid nor could I think of a job which would rival how enjoyable the week and a bit spent looking after my little one by myself was. Also if I went the SAHD route this would open us up to being able to have a couple more kids. Would love to have a son but I know If I tried too hard I would end up doing a Gerrard by having 3 daughters..

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 28, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »

When does the santa chair arrive back in Lincoln from the last pic?

Tried robbing it but it was bolted down. Sad

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »

Just play the ps4 through dinner time

Just me
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

Have decided with the money I would have spent on a PS4 I will flick in a few UKIPT sides:

NL TURBO BOUNTY Tonight - 9pm £160
TURBO SUPER DS EPT EDITION Sunday - 4pm £110
NL TURBO 6 MAX DS Monday - 2pm £110

This gives me Friday and Sat with the family and if I bink anything I will do option B, othwerwise it will be C with a target of 20 stone (like 24st 11 now) Sad

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »

Cheers Bang and Trev,

for transparency I also had an option 4 via txt

fwiw I defo don't plan on grinding hard or starting a business or anything in 2013. I still intend to chill and just enjoy my time off until January when I will start stepping into the future properly. I know this isn't the best use of my time but I do need some time off.

OP RECAP

Poker - Somehow make a living from poker (in before lolz, gl)
SAHD - Be a stay at home dad and just about get by on just the missus' wage
Start a business - Custom toyboxes
Get another job - Barring 6 months I have had various full time jobs since I was 16, I turn 30 in 6 months and don't really ever want to have a 'jobjob' again.

I must admit at this moment in time I am leaning towards the SAHD option (when my money runs out in July), possibly with poker or business in the evenings. Really couldn't put a figure on how much I would need to be paid nor could I think of a job which would rival how enjoyable the week and a bit spent looking after my little one by myself was. Also if I went the SAHD route this would open us up to being able to have a couple more kids. Would love to have a son but I know If I tried too hard I would end up doing a Gerrard by having 3 daughters..

But how many pm's did you get?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2013, 01:09:30 PM »

Just 15 PMs. I will PM you a screenshot if you don't believe me! Obv not all blonde PMs. Some were on bebo and myspace.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2013, 01:10:17 PM »

Have decided with the money I would have spent on a PS4 I will flick in a few UKIPT sides:

This gives me Friday and Sat with the family and if I bink anything I will do option B, othwerwise it will be C with a target of 20 stone (like 24st 11 now) Sad

Oioi will come and introduce myself tonight! I'm on the weight loss bandwagon at the minute! Although you will not notice yet!

Glgl at the tables hope you get 2nd to me Smiley

Meeting lots of new people tonight and been at a careers fair all day so if I'm asleep or not speaking at the tables later that would explain why! 5am starts after 2 hours sleep are not cool I much prefer the SAHD option! They don't have a stand for that here today though?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 28, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »

Oioi will come and introduce myself tonight! I'm on the weight loss bandwagon at the minute! Although you will not notice yet!

Glgl at the tables hope you get 2nd to me Smiley

Meeting lots of new people tonight and been at a careers fair all day so if I'm asleep or not speaking at the tables later that would explain why! 5am starts after 2 hours sleep are not cool I much prefer the SAHD option! They don't have a stand for that here today though?

2nd ftw. I've not won a live poker tournament since 08 October 2009.

Hopefully you are on my table so I can get to keep your ginger scalp.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 28, 2013, 01:20:07 PM »

The only part of me that is ginger is my tash. That is going on Monday so you have Thursday or Sunday to take that scalp!

"ace high"

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: