blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 09:54:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272740 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit  (Read 564734 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: May 11, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »

Get on Canterbury bulldogs to beat gold coast titans in the Aussie nrl Wink

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1201 on: May 11, 2012, 09:27:46 AM »

No money in my Aussie wallet, and 1.36 is a bit lower than I'd like, but cheers and GL if you're on!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 11, 2012, 09:31:53 AM »

Can't bet on the short odds on the win but have gone for Bulldogs -8.5 at evens off roll

Right, 20 mins work then will look at todays other actions Smiley

Is the NRL on tele anywhere?  Quite suprised Sky didn't show it.  Can watch on BF but would prefer a bigger screen
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:36:06 AM by Silo Graham » Logged

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1203 on: May 11, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »

Quick summary of yesterday's games:

Of the 5 games mooted, 2 were immediately discounted due to poor odds (Shakhtar and Kiev). One won easily, one suffered a late equaliser after an early red card, but neither of them really concern us (apart from poor Dan!).

Of the 3 remaining, we discounted Anderlecht due to having just won the title. A good shout as it turns out, although silo ignored the advice (and also his own advice of maybe having a day off...oops!)

That leaves Hacken and Vaslui. Both won, and in hindsight we should have backed one, preferably Vaslui as higher odds. However, Pandurii's home draws had to be taken into account, and it was a very late Vaslui winner.

We should have gone for Hacken, but at least we didn't lose much overall.

As an aside, Helmond Sport had a great 1-0 win over Eindhoven, but that was too risky for us!

Here's to a better day today! Anyone found anything yet? I'm off to search...

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 11, 2012, 09:42:45 AM »

I think yesterday was a good swerve.  I was tempted by Vaslui and even though they did win, they were losing with 10 mins to go (or something like that). 

I'll take Anderlecht as an off the thread bet, it was only small, despite being half roll so will swallow that one, it's not a bet for the thread Smiley   Also it was on my BF account and that's for not for the thread anyway, all in's are on PP Wink just like this NRL bet of Girgys....when that loses

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 11, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »

There is a channel on sky but think you have to subscribe. 437 or somewhere around there.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: May 11, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »

Cheers dude

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: May 11, 2012, 10:55:19 AM »

I've found 3 I think look good. What do you reckon?

Brommapojkarna (6th) v Trelleborgs (12th) - Brommapojkarna have won 3, lost 2 this season. At home they have won 2 of 2. Trelleborgs  have won 1, drawn 1, lost 3. Away they have lost 2 of 2.

Brommapojkarna are 1.95 outright and 1.42 DNB.

Amiens (20th) v Reims (2nd) - Amiens have not won for 9 matches, losing 7 of them. At home they have won once in the last 10, losing 5. Reims have lost once in their last 10, winning 5. Away they have won 2 of their last 10, drawing 5.

From a preview I read:

Amiens have nothing to play for, and not even pride is inspiring them at the moment. Coach Ludovic Batelli was furious with their performance as they lost 2-0 at Le Havre last weekend, although the fact it was announced weeks ago he’ll be leaving at the end of the season and the players switch off is understandable.

As a result an away win is the smart pick because the visitors arrive looking for the point that would clinch promotion back to the top flight for the first time in more than three decades. Reims pulled 6pts clear of fourth-placed Clermont with a 2-0 win over Monaco on Monday night and would love to get the job done with a game to spare so they can celebrate in front of their own fans on the final day of the season.

Reims are 1.77 outright.

Bastia (1st) v Nantes (7th) - Bastia have won 10 of their last 15, losing 3. At home they have won their last 10, and haven't lost all season. Nantes have lost 5 of their last 12 games, winning 4. Away they have lost 5 of their last 6, drawing one. They have only won away twice all season.

A preview I read:

Bastia may have already wrapped up the Ligue 2 title but there’s one very big reason they’ll be motivated this weekend: they’re attempting to achieve the remarkable feat of going unbeaten at home through two consecutive league seasons. Last year they won promotion from National while avoiding defeat at home and their 2011-12 home record reads W14-D4-L0 - so they just need to win or draw their final game here to reach an incredible landmark. Being Bastia – the division’s highest scorers, with a fantastic array of talented attackers – they’ll go all-out to win, and I fully expect them to collect the 3pts.

Nantes’ poor away form is another reason to back the hosts. Exasperated coach Landry Chauvin joked after their last away defeat he was going to ask the league for special permission to stage all their games at their Stade de la Beaujoire. Only the top two sides, Bastia and Reims, have better home records than Nantes; on the road, however, the only side with worse stats are already-relegated Amiens.

Bastia are 1.59 outright.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 11, 2012, 10:57:58 AM »

Amiens vs Reims  20th vs 2nd in the league, quite suprised that Reims are 1.77 on BF but I guess that reflects the strange outcomes of certain games in this league.  Amiens are doomed to finish last and have only won 4 games all season.  Reims have won their last 2 and it's 4 games in a row without a loss for them.  They are pretty much gauranteed promotion already.  Their two top scorers are both in the squad but they've only scored 6 each, that said the top goalscorer in the league is only on 13 goals.   Reims have scored 16 goals away from home, just under a goal a game and have let in 19.  Amiens have conceded 20 at home but only scored 15.  Actually looking at the goal scoring abilities of the two teams, perhaps it's one to avoid.  Certainly could be a low scoring affair, maybe a small dabble off thread at under 2.5 goals.  In fact the last game where Reims were away from home and there was more than 3 goals in the game was in February but Amiens seem to be involved in them all the time at home Cheesy

An inspiring quote from the Reims coach "You must have the ambition through this match up our act definitively in Ligue 1 and not wait for a misstep of Clermont in Guingamp. We'll have to be involved in this rise, not spectators. So here we go with the ambition to win and if you can not do not to lose what would be synonymous with a League.  It will avoid doing what is to Clermont to Amiens - is perhaps they have lost their last chances - by being vigilant."  would suggest they're up for it at least.

So, half an hour at looking at one match and I'm no so sure now, perhaps one to avoid

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:01:32 AM by Silo Graham » Logged

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 11, 2012, 11:02:47 AM »

lol Womble and me writing at the same time.

Like the look of Bastia at home, they also have the best defensive record in the league and as mentioned Nantes aren't great away from home.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 11, 2012, 11:06:21 AM »

Very happy with swerving yesterday, our analysis was pretty on point and most of us swerved for the right reasons.

We should back Helmond no matter what! Gonna try order a shirt online as they are the nuts!

Cluj are the bankers, but too short @1.2, Romanian league isn't the best for backing AH either imo.

Brommapojkarna v Trelleborgs @1.96 could be a cheeky one for an EBN.

ffs, i had already written this out... I also like Reims but couldn't find them on BF.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 11, 2012, 11:08:14 AM »

Morning Nits

Nice to read womble and silos thoughts

Here we go again

£40 win Bastia 8/13 returning £64.62

TARGET £1200 holiday for two in Fuengirola
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 11, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »

I'm liking Bastia even more, they're well up for it tonight, celebtrations planned for tonight

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.sc-bastia.com/&ei=dOSsT4qsG6On0QWsq-WxCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CDcQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbastia%2Bfc%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D3Y8%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

although the trophy isn't being presented tonight now, I guess they don't want it crushed in a pitch invasion

Money down, £23 at 1.57 on PP

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 11, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »

I'm liking Bastia even more, they're well up for it tonight, celebtrations planned for tonight

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.sc-bastia.com/&ei=dOSsT4qsG6On0QWsq-WxCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CDcQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbastia%2Bfc%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D3Y8%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

although the trophy isn't being presented tonight now, I guess they don't want it crushed in a pitch invasion

Money down, £23 at 1.57 on PP

Good Luck Sir
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 11, 2012, 11:19:31 AM »

and to you Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: