blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  BB2: Post your moments to remember here.......
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BB2: Post your moments to remember here.......  (Read 24972 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »

I have not got a memoir to post as i did not attend.. but if there is a bb2regret.. it was missing meeting Ericstoner....

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2006, 07:43:41 PM »

my table for drinking for after every couple hands we had shots.

alpha666 top bloke great hair great fun

londonpokergirl.. drunk as much as the guys and laughed more than most with me(or was it at me  Cheesy)

dale.. spilt a drink all over him st8 away. great laugh and borrowed my sunnies for rest off the night.

tomtomitb.... after embaressing him the whole time i then busted his AA with 55  sorry mate.

everyone else who was om my table i thank you including jinky who helped me bad beat a few before my luck run out!

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2006, 07:45:21 PM »

I have not got a memoir to post as i did not attend.. but if there is a bb2regret.. it was missing meeting Ericstoner....

he really is a great guy and very funny also.

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2006, 07:50:12 PM »

moritzy a lovely young guy who didnt know what hit him til he met me. could see him looking n cringing at me a few times but was always up for a laugh.

newmanseyes... what a cheeky smile and very gunny guy.

solver... also had a few beers but conducted himself a little quieter than me ... top guy.

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:57 PM »

ordering drinks and food from dave colclough every time he walked by my table.

i must have got extremely tedious but he just shrugged it off with the occassional put down! but always with a smile on his face.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2006, 07:55:17 PM »

ordering drinks and food from dave colclough every time he walked by my table.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »

how could i forget?

the tank throughly nice guy and a pleasure to meet him.

glasgow bandit... kept telling him he was the man (probably cos hes  a big guy n didnt wanna upset him  Cheesy) a great laugh

rod paradise.. good fun although couldnt help thinking he was a waiter with that shirt on!

BigArmo

Come on City!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2006, 08:41:10 PM »

Watching the final table with various others on the steps,as so called PLAYERS tried to bluff Sue H and seeing there faces as she called  Cheesy.

Me and Canuk agreeing to give the game up is she won with 10 left then changing our minds when 5 left  .

Sue was a STAR and great fun to watch fantastic.

My primate poker buddy making the FT way to go Monkey Boy  thumbs up.

InTheBelly & Cupcake seeing who could win the loudest Southerner Award .

Hotshots was Great  Cheesy.

Tank in his Saturday Night Fever suit very swish  Shocked.

Any many more great time   dad dont dance disco dad dont dance
Alfa

Correct!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »

Asking for a pint of snake bite and black at the bar and being served a cider with ice, a lager and blackcurrent....in seperate glasses.

Realising that after 2 pints of snakebite in 10 mins it was prob best to take the car back to the hotel.

Sitting and playing at such a fun table.

Buying the first round of luminous shots (still wondering why i started that as it really did clash with my shirt and snakebite lol)

Knocking Giest out the tourny with 74 off (sorry).

Being told i was rubbish and then calling (and winning) ITB's all in call with jack high??

Beating Dave C heads up (first hand??) my kicker for the pair of 5's was slightly higher i think? lol

Convincingly being charitable to Poppet by letting her take my 6-1 chip lead to take the sit and go win.

Playin Chilli's kilt ..i mean Chilli heads up...not quite sure of the result as i cant see to rem looking at my cards at all lol Joking

Chatting to ironside in the early hours.

But most of all meeting a great crowd of friendly funny people.

Thanks to all.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »

finally got home 1/2 hour ago and read this thread, think I'll leave all the others for when I wake up in the morning. only about 10 hours sleep since thursday so I think it's time for bed soon.

another fantastic weekend meeting up with many old faces and even more new ones, thanks to everyone for making BB2 a great event.

just a few memories, I'm sure there's more to follow along with a few of my photos.

-sue hitting runner runner nut flush only to find rod had hit a runner runner straight flush on the first hand of an STT
-officiating the inaugral blonde chip curling contest
-Bobby1 turning up an hour late for sunday's £40 comp and then managing to blow 8000 chips in 2 hands
-a very bizzarre 6 seater sit and go at 3 o'clock monday morning. £20 buy in but ended with £280 in the prizepool as some fishy american guy busted out first hand and we had to give him a chance so it became a rebuy. ended in a final hand with tikay and cupcake heads up with their cards stuck on their foreheads
-tighty's MSN antics. top work
-sitting at a table full of scots in the sunday night comp and finding that everyone in glasgow has the nickname 'bigman'
-worldclass speechplay at every table I sat at for 3 days
-the look on ironside's face when he finally arrived with his puncture on the friday night only to discover that the bar had just shut

many more to come I'm sure.

and what a great venue cincins is

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2006, 02:01:09 AM »

lol, what a game, the two flop hold em gave me headache.

I really enjoyed meeting Ironside and sharing a table(and his chips) with him at the Accies game on Sunday. We had a great laugh and he played really well.

I have to admit to making probably the most insensitive banter of the weekend, when in a hand that Ironside had just re raised me pre flop again I said to Ironside 'If you are like me I bet you havent won a race for ages'

He tapped is wheelchair and just laughed, Top man.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2006, 02:02:59 AM »

lol, what a game, the two flop hold em gave me headache.

I really enjoyed meeting Ironside and sharing a table(and his chips) with him at the Accies game on Sunday. We had a great laugh and he played really well.

I have to admit to making probably the most insensitive banter of the weekend, when in a hand that Ironside had just re raised me pre flop again I said to Ironside 'If you are like me I bet you havent won a race for ages'

He tapped is wheelchair and just laughed, Top man.

typical ironside

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2006, 02:48:28 AM »

meeting flushy and ginger great people worked so hard with the heads up ... thank you

unfortunatly flushy was a regular reciever of the "your rubbish" chant.

snoopy..... great guy always got a permanant grin... very funny   Cheesy

moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2006, 02:54:25 AM »

Almost forgot this one: My final SNG at Hamilton with Jen, Geist, RFC, The Rookie and a few more. Probably the most fun I had playing in a long time. Lots of table banter by the rookie for the first three minutes, before Mo(?) relieved him of all his chips. Heads up against Geist was a blast, too. Pushing all-in after seeing only one card (a nine) and his instant-call with 47o/s, gotta love it. Thanks a lot to RFC for offering to drop me at the airport just so I could finish the game. Legend!

- talking to cambo after being out in the 1st flight of the ME, both of us going to DC, asking him how many runners were left.. "so far there are only two out". Well, off to the bar then.

Cupcake

Schadenfreuden

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2006, 07:48:57 AM »

Hi all,

Well that was fun !!!, First of all may i apologise for my some of my loud,brash,pisstaking,blind stealing antic's , i only wish i could blame it on the drink, however i'm afraid i cant as i'm always like this......and it's my cross to bare and i have to live with it. So if i've offended anybody over the weekend or i was a little in your face at the table i couldn't care f*cking less. Cheesy

One of the first fellows i met on saturday was Inthebelly......what a truely amazing chap , this guy must have fell out of the tree a few times at a very early age...no no no, that's not enough ......on the way to the hospital the ambulance must have crashed into a brick wall as well !!!! Cheesy. When i grow up i want to be just like him. I think i'll be drinking with him at the next bash, two peas in a pod spring to mind.( i'm suprised i have any friend's at all).

So in the main event i'm sat with Scottish Dave, Robert HM, and Madasahatstand(the best looking woman both sides of the Glasgow bridge i'm sure) upstairs and i'm behaving myself for the first hour or so untill the drink starts to work it's magic (this only takes a few as i dont drink that often) . I manage to knock over two drinks and ask a waitress called Ginger if she could get us some drinks.
Then after about 30 mins off being busy shall we say, i  raise UTG and a chap comes over the top All in with a real hand and i'm priced in to call, he flips over    and i  flip over    Two Clubs everybody starts laughing and i somehow lose.

However it gets worse as i raise the 5th time on the trot and a Mrs Madasahat seems to think that i'm picking on her ( i wasn't picking on you , just everybody ) well now that she's picked up a hand , Mrs Mad has told me she's had enough and calls......now i cant remember what bag of spanners that i raised with , but as the hand play's out , i'm well behind and want out ,but naturally with all in the chips in the middle. I use the old chestnut , If you fold i'll show you my hand tactic to no avail, as this tuff cookie was going nowhere !!. So i use my foolproof backup plan and use my sexual magnatasism, I stand up and say " If you fold i'll show you my cards and i'll let you have sex with me"..............she folded i think.  Cheesy

In the £40 Sunday comp i'm at a really good table with a lovely friendly feel to it with some good players, Tightend,Ginger,Scottish Dave,Teacake,
Newmanseye,and the one and only TK.
Now after about 10 mins Tightend starts to show me his hands from the muck after i've folded my hand , he's showing the likes of AJ,AT,KQ,KJs,JT and the likes , usually after someone has brought it in for a raise and a following call in early-mid postion, then asking "would you have folded that John?". I would then give him my answer and he'd nod his head in acknowledgement, this happened about 4 times before i thought something was up, as his constant run off the mill questions i was finding increasingly interfering with my table watching.
I asked him "why are you asking me questions that you already know the answers to" then not even waiting for a reply , the penny dropped !!!!, you're checking my game out.......he then winked and we both smiled. Cheesy.

Now that's a classy player, and i thank Mr tightend for adding another weapon to my arsenal. (which i've now shared with you lot......Doh )
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 10:15:58 AM by Cupcake » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: