blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7539 7540 7541 7542 [7543] 7544 7545 7546 7547 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13507929 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #113130 on: February 03, 2016, 12:30:10 PM »

Re: Super Bowl...there's a # in it innit!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #113131 on: February 03, 2016, 12:40:14 PM »

No Nabada for South Africa

We knew Nel Smiley

Surprising they left him out of game 1. You'd think start with strongest side, they'd hope to get off to a strong start then rest him later on in the series. Though I thought we'd start with Broad, so what do I know haha.

Neither Morris or De Lange are international opening bowlers, surely Morkel has to step up and take the new ball in this team?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113132 on: February 03, 2016, 12:42:24 PM »

Have £30 on Steph to win CBB @ 6-1 or bigger please.

It's been another series of non-winners, but she's had a massive turnaround in a short space of time and is now topping the polls. She's been proper car crash stuff and had loads of airtime as a result. Airtime is golden.

Neither of the pair above her in the betting is a standout.

can't do this anywhere.

not enough money on betfair, limited to £4 at coral and betfred cut to 11/2 mid placement

No love for my Scotty T recommendation then?( I put it up a few pages ago but not sure how to quote multiple posts.)

His 'fan' base is much larger than Steph's and now is the time for final votes.  I also think Tiffany has a growing following now, and will defo finish above Steph. The Helen vote last year to win was an attempt to make a mockery of the show (if that is even possible) IMO.

You wouldn't know he was in the house, until he threw that cake at the wall the other night.

Other than waving his wanger at Tiffany, before shitting himself when she tried getting hold of him, he's been a non entity.

I wouldn't back him with Tikay's money at 5/2, and if you want to get on, I'd wait, as I imagine he'll flip flop with Steph soon.

I think the prods have probably got enough footage to derail Tiff at any time, and as Chompy says, Steph has been on the 'journey', which goes over so well with the people who vote in these things.

I wouldn't want to be backing any of them at the prices they are now, mind.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113133 on: February 03, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »

Have £30 on Steph to win CBB @ 6-1 or bigger please.

It's been another series of non-winners, but she's had a massive turnaround in a short space of time and is now topping the polls. She's been proper car crash stuff and had loads of airtime as a result. Airtime is golden.

Neither of the pair above her in the betting is a standout.

can't do this anywhere.

not enough money on betfair, limited to £4 at coral and betfred cut to 11/2 mid placement

No love for my Scotty T recommendation then?( I put it up a few pages ago but not sure how to quote multiple posts.)

His 'fan' base is much larger than Steph's and now is the time for final votes.  I also think Tiffany has a growing following now, and will defo finish above Steph. The Helen vote last year to win was an attempt to make a mockery of the show (if that is even possible) IMO.

You wouldn't know he was in the house, until he threw that cake at the wall the other night.

Other than waving his wanger at Tiffany, before shitting himself when she tried getting hold of him, he's been a non entity.

I wouldn't back him with Tikay's money at 5/2, and if you want to get on, I'd wait, as I imagine he'll flip flop with Steph soon.

I think the prods have probably got enough footage to derail Tiff at any time, and as Chompy says, Steph has been on the 'journey', which goes over so well with the people who vote in these things.

I wouldn't want to be backing any of them at the prices they are now, mind.

Marv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #113134 on: February 03, 2016, 12:55:58 PM »

We knew Nel Smiley

Surprising they left him out of game 1. You'd think start with strongest side, they'd hope to get off to a strong start then rest him later on in the series. Though I thought we'd start with Broad, so what do I know haha.

Neither Morris or De Lange are international opening bowlers, surely Morkel has to step up and take the new ball in this team?

Agree 100% he states he hates the new ball but he is a follower not a leader of an attack for me

He has just got a wicket as I type but point remains

The south Africans on comms seem to be hinting it will be morkel or rabada all series not both
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #113135 on: February 03, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »

Yuh, Tiffany favourite because of lack of opposition as much as anything.

Scotty T has been zzzzzzzzzz.

Stephanie has gone from a 1% of vote (Tellymix's 'who you wanna win?') to 33% of the vote in the space of a few days. Momentum ftw.

She was a good bet at around 6-1 for those with funded Betty accounts this morning.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113136 on: February 03, 2016, 01:00:35 PM »

Stephanie has gone from a 1% of vote (Tellymix's 'who you wanna win?') to 33% of the vote in the space of a few days. Momentum ftw.

She was a good bet at around 6-1 for those with funded Betty accounts this morning.

Don't let The Camel hear you say that. Winds him up more than Little Danny, the world's best poker Pro.

And GTFO with the "funded Betty" jibes. I've had the week from hell, the perfect storm & all that. So zip it. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #113137 on: February 03, 2016, 01:05:14 PM »

We knew Nel Smiley

Agree 100% he states he hates the new ball but he is a follower not a leader of an attack for me

He has just got a wicket as I type but point remains

The south Africans on comms seem to be hinting it will be morkel or rabada all series not both

If they rotate them game-by-game we should win the series, the rest of their seamers are a poor bunch. As a 5th bowler they have Duminy today but his form with the bat doesn't make have a given to play all series. I've seen them cobble together ten overs from Behardien and ABDV when that's the case ... you'd be fancying your chances as a English batsman to go big this series.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #113138 on: February 03, 2016, 01:14:04 PM »

The Darts is back tomorrow...

Any thoughts have loved sweating the draws over the years!!

19:20 Peter Wright (2.15) Draw (4.6) Michael Smith (3)

20:10 Michael van Gerwen (1.33) Draw (7) James Wade (7.5)

21:00 Phil Taylor (1.83) Draw (5) Raymond van Barneveld (3.6)

21:45 Gary Anderson (1.91) Draw (5) Adrian Lewis (3.3)

22:30 Robert Thornton (3.25) Draw (5) Dave Chisnall (2.1)

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113139 on: February 03, 2016, 01:18:27 PM »

Looks like a lovely yankee there.

Plus singles, obv.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #113140 on: February 03, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »

Just looking at this, pretty sure Tellymix gets more votes but the Mirror poll is very different.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113141 on: February 03, 2016, 01:38:14 PM »

Plus singles, obv.

You mean a lucky 15 if you can get dbl odds for the singles

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #113142 on: February 03, 2016, 01:44:50 PM »

theory on tahir economy looks spot on as well nel

look to be playing him with plenty of respect

be aware if anyone did back him stan there will be a rule 4 as rabada was listed (should he win of course)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #113143 on: February 03, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

Plus singles, obv.

Obv i want to bet them all hence the questions to see if someone can tell me its value then when it loses at least i can say i bet value Wink

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #113144 on: February 03, 2016, 02:00:26 PM »

Just looking at this, pretty sure Tellymix gets more votes but the Mirror poll is very different.

Jezzer was booted out last Friday, so that's an old poll. Things have changed a lot since then.

Pages: 1 ... 7539 7540 7541 7542 [7543] 7544 7545 7546 7547 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: