blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 12:08:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8854 8855 8856 8857 [8858] 8859 8860 8861 8862 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13521319 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132855 on: April 26, 2018, 05:38:09 PM »

What a mess bury are in

Top six budget at least in the league some players that on paper should be min top half and down already..

Having seen quite a few of their games this season I would happily say a lot of the senior players have not tried a jot.

No way they can afford to keep any of them for league two but they could be doing a sunderland at a lower level

25/1 with sb to be relegated next season, thoughts?

sorry omm forgot about this

Hard to say suspect bigger will be available in summer unless the shit really hits the fan, having a less expensive squad full of wasters might be a good thing

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132856 on: April 26, 2018, 06:59:41 PM »

What a mess bury are in

Top six budget at least in the league some players that on paper should be min top half and down already..

Having seen quite a few of their games this season I would happily say a lot of the senior players have not tried a jot.

No way they can afford to keep any of them for league two but they could be doing a sunderland at a lower level

25/1 with sb to be relegated next season, thoughts?

sorry omm forgot about this

Hard to say suspect bigger will be available in summer unless the shit really hits the fan, having a less expensive squad full of wasters might be a good thing

No worries, saw the price and remembered your post. Worked with Sunderland so you never know.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132857 on: April 26, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »

It was an awful ride from Doyle on an experienced horse. Jockeys, sheesh!

Got a good bit of 5-1 the night before too  aftertiming

If anyone sees any prices go back up for the Dante, he'll be interesting for that too.

Chompy bfsb and pp are 14/1 Jumbo Davis (as mention on your twitter) what price would you go down to as these clowns don’t take a bet, 10’s and 9’s avaliable.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132858 on: April 26, 2018, 07:19:03 PM »

They did it again

From 27/3 and 132 total they had little shot

still defended the total

our mate Rashid the Afghan leggie 3/19

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132859 on: April 26, 2018, 07:26:55 PM »

Hmm, twitter you say?

@GWheldonRFO?

Smiley

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132860 on: April 26, 2018, 07:28:11 PM »

Renowned! Expert!

14-1 could look crazy this time tomo but no guarantee the same thing will happen. Also, no guarantee the green clown will lay more than 18p, but it's deece for sure.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132861 on: April 26, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »

Renowned! Expert!

14-1 could look crazy this time tomo but no guarantee the same thing will happen. Also, no guarantee the green clown will lay more than 18p, but it's deece for sure.

£3.60 with bfsb and £1.80 with pp, living the dream. Lol.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #132862 on: April 26, 2018, 07:45:59 PM »

They did it again

From 27/3 and 132 total they had little shot

still defended the total

our mate Rashid the Afghan leggie 3/19

Watching the two spinners bowling together was frightening. Can we find an English Grandmother for Mr Khan please, what a talent!

One other thing to note...... I think Kane Williamson is the best captain of all the franchises. An innovative leader and enormous faith in his bowlers.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132863 on: April 26, 2018, 09:39:57 PM »

Bafflingly Fleetwood have drifted, as the money has been pouring on Posh, so we'll go for those aforementioned bets please.

Crazy moves. Maket will right itself before the weekend.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132864 on: April 27, 2018, 07:40:07 AM »

We really ought to have an NBA thread, or at least one for the Play-Offs, but I don't know enough about the game to seed it.

Look at this though, which happened overnight. Love to watch Le Bron, what a superb physical specimen he is.

Here he pounces Piggott-style, right on the line;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/43912603

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132865 on: April 27, 2018, 08:56:31 AM »

If anyone sees any prices go back up for the Dante, he'll be interesting for that too.

Chompy bfsb and pp are 14/1 Jumbo Davis (as mention on your twitter) what price would you go down to as these clowns don’t take a bet, 10’s and 9’s avaliable.

Timberrrrrrrrr

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132866 on: April 27, 2018, 09:12:17 AM »

Timberrrrrrrrr

Thoughts I had seen the horse name before, StayorGo who is a reg next door started a thread on the betting section as he was offered the opportunity to buy this horse, he declined but put it up last week before it was pulled out.  Interesting thread.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132867 on: April 27, 2018, 09:23:03 AM »

Alexander gone favourite ahead of Arthur. Should have just bought syllables on the spreads.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132868 on: April 27, 2018, 09:25:10 AM »

Got a good bit of 5-1 the night before too  aftertiming

Timberrrrrrrrr

Thoughts I had seen the horse name before, StayorGo who is a reg next door started a thread on the betting section as he was offered the opportunity to buy this horse, he declined but put it up last week before it was pulled out.  Interesting thread.

It's quite an interesting story actually, so for those interested, here's a link to the thread Next Door;

https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/173473/jackpot-syndicate-horse-we-could-have-owned-jumbo-davis-runs-7-55-towcester#latest

The thread author is a good guy, does a ton of charity work, & runs a little "Jackpot Syndicate" Next Door, which has won the Jackpot 7 times in the last 12 months.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132869 on: April 27, 2018, 09:28:36 AM »

Alexander gone favourite ahead of Arthur. Should have just bought syllables on the spreads.

Gill - who reads every word on all things Royal, KNOWS the name. She showed me how she knows - it was on the Daily Mail website. So it must be right.

I've forgotten it now, but I think it was George. Or Arthur. Anyway, Prince Whatsit has apparently set up a website in the kid's name. I'll ask Gill shortly, & let you know.

Pages: 1 ... 8854 8855 8856 8857 [8858] 8859 8860 8861 8862 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: