blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:02:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6350046 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #9390 on: October 02, 2008, 11:26:30 AM »

What about la Famagilia in Barcelona? Still not finished but spectatcular.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #9391 on: October 02, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

The most stunning church I've ever visited is St Vitus Cathedral in Prague.  The pictures don't do it justice, but it's breathtaking.

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #9392 on: October 02, 2008, 12:07:19 PM »

The most stunning church I've ever visited is St Vitus Cathedral in Prague.  The pictures don't do it justice, but it's breathtaking.

Do they hold dances there?  dad dont dance

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #9393 on: October 02, 2008, 12:51:24 PM »

I was with a scottish woman once she said "you havent got a very big organ"

i said "yeah its not used to playing in a cathedral"
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9394 on: October 02, 2008, 02:29:55 PM »

Tony, has your influence now extented to BBC4?

A night of Railway Programmes; includes Ian Hislop Goes off the Rails

A night of locomotive nostalgia centres on this wistful film about the 1963 Beeching Report, which led the Government to "modernise" Britain's rail network by shutting half of it down. With his chummy scarf and endearing love of trains, Ian Hislop avoids political rancour but still reveals the incompetence and skewed priorities that drove the reforms. Surveys of train traffic were hasty and incomplete, and some shameful spin was used by a Minister of Transport with a background in road construction. Aside from questioning the idea that public services have to "pay their way" - an old argument that's lost none of its relevance - Hislop documents the lasting effects on local economies and the nation's cultural heritage. But he also points out that trains pre-Beeching weren't as pleasant and efficient as you might wish to imagine.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
The-Crow
~*v*~ (_)? ~*v*~

loves SkyPoker

View Profile
« Reply #9395 on: October 03, 2008, 01:48:13 AM »

Hi Tony.

My research has shown that you travel far more than any other Blonde player and your  Carbon Footprint  is the size of  a large Yeti ( see below )

In an effort to save the planet, could you not hire a helicopter to fly you directly from one venue to another.

In a year an a half ,the northern ice packs would start to re-freeze and we would get warmer Summers again

Theres room at DTD's car park ,to land a small helicopter and Luton has its own airfield just 3 miles from the G

How about it chief ?

the last picture looks a bit llike me

don't let all this stuff scare ya.  its all a bit of fun
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9396 on: October 03, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

At DTD last night - & I have over 100 witnesses to this - they were spamming this weekend's 3-2-1 mini-fessie, over the PA system. (Mother Hen was not present).

"Remember, this weekend, uniquely, & only at DTD, there will be 4 Euwopean Wanking Events. We hope lots of you come".

I kid you not. The geezer on the PA got a round of applause!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9397 on: October 03, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »

I just rung his Flushness, on some "business", & he reminded me that next week it's the Brighton Rendezvous Fessie.

No Main Event for me, as I'm working on Saturday, but I'm gonna play Thursday & Friday for sure.

Thursday is, in effect, a £300 Freezeout with 15k chips, two-day affair, dealer-dealt, lovely! (Actually, a £150 + Single Rebuy, 5k chips for the buy-in, 10k for the Add-on/Rebuy).

Luverly.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 05:09:31 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #9398 on: October 03, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »

At DTD last night - & I have over 100 witnesses to this - they were spamming this weekend's 3-2-1 mini-fessie, over the PA system. (Mother Hen was not present).

"Remember, this weekend, uniquely, & only at DTD, there will be 4 Euwopean Wanking Events. We hope lots of you come".

Fweeee Bwian!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #9399 on: October 03, 2008, 04:46:21 PM »

I just rung his Flushness, on some "business", & he rerinded me that next week it's the Brighton Rendezvous Fessie.

No Main Event for me, as I'm working on Saturday, but I'm gonna play Thursday & Friday for sure.

Thursday is, in effect, a £300 Freezeout with 15k chips, two-day affair, dealer-dealt, lovely! (Actually, a £150 + Single Rebuy, 5k chips for the buy-in, 10k for the Add-on/Rebuy).

Luverly.

One will be railing Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9400 on: October 03, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »

When I rung Flushy - it went like this. This is 100% true.

"Hi Mr Plump, Sky Poker want an appearance on "The Club" from one of Europe's top Online players, someone who has done the business, & has the respect of his peers".

"I am your man".

"Well, actually, we just wondered if you had Chris Moorman's Moby number please".

There followed a lengthy silence, a sigh, & then the line went dead.

But we got Chris Moormans number - fingers crossed, (no promises, & this is unofficial)  he'll make an appearance next week.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 05:09:57 PM by tikay » Logged

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9401 on: October 03, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »

Fweeee Bwian!

Welease Woderwick!!!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #9402 on: October 03, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

Fweeee Bwian!

Welease Woderwick!!!

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9403 on: October 07, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

Is grandad on holiday or just having a well deserved rest?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9404 on: October 07, 2008, 10:38:05 PM »

Is grandad on holiday or just having a well deserved rest?

we spoke today, and he is hectic. Certainly not holidaying!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: