blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:50:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Rail has a new sponsor
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Rail has a new sponsor  (Read 4526 times)
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 01:06:18 AM »

Betfair use the same Wallet for th poker and sports betting.  You also earn Betfair points whilst playing poker which give you a discount of any comission you pay on your sports betting profit.

The only thing you will need a seperate Wallet for is if you ever bet on a Sport that is being played in Australia.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »

what happened to him?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 01:22:20 AM »

banned
banned
banned
banned
banned
banned

If he ever got reinstated after all his banaments I'm sure he just got bored. He liked arguing for sure though........... Cool
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 02:50:31 PM »

Reload bonus to celebrate would be nice.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »

Any specific rakeback deal for signing up through blonde?

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »

Sigh...would have preferred Swank Poker. But congrats on the new sponsorship. 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

Further information from Betfair

http://blondepoker.com/index.php?q=node/26567

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
donerkebab

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

So after all the wait - there is no rakeback? 
Any details of the promised freerolls? And can someone confirm which network Betfair is on these days.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »

So after all the wait - there is no rakeback? 
Any details of the promised freerolls? And can someone confirm which network Betfair is on these days.

Patience.

Promised freerolls?

My eyes are open wide
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 10:27:45 AM »

still trying to get an answer on that

My eyes are open wide
Betfair Poker Guy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

Hi Blonde

Sorry this thread got to two pages before I've had chance to reply to your questions. I'm on annual leave but have popped in to introduce myself.

My name is Matt and I'm freelance but working on behalf of Betfair Poker on a number of projects including being a presence on various forums such as this one.

My presence here will allow you to ask any questions about Betfair Poker in general, quiz me on bonuses and rakebacks and specific promotions. Although I'm here to mainly answer questions about the aforementioned subjects, I am willing to try and help you with any problems you have had or are having regarding Betfair Poker. Please bare in mind that I have no access to individual accounts though I am in contact with affiliate staff and the management team so may be able to help you out a little.

Also, please feel free to make any suggestions to me as I will make sure these reach the appropriate department. You can contact me through this thread or by sending me a PM, also TightEnd has me on MSN if it is really urgent.

Here are some answers to questions already asked:

Rakeback and bonuses - I am just waiting on the affiliate team getting back to me but rest assured there will be a rakeback deal in place very soon. I don't want to quote figures until they are confirmed but from what I hear it sounds like it will be a very good deal.

Multiple wallets - If you have a Betfair sports betting account then you will use the same wallet for all betfair products, including poker. The only slight difference is if you sign-up for a Betfair Poker account it will ask you for a poker alias, the name displayed at the tables, though you'll sign into the poker client with your Betfair username.

Betting promotion - I like the sound of a betting promotion, especially with the footie season in full flow now. I'll pass it on and see what the powers that be come up with.

Well that's me over and done with for now. I'll hand the thread back over to you and give updates on the above points as soon as I have any information.

Cheers

Matt

Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 10:06:36 PM »

Is there any chance of any promotions/freerolls for WSOP-E?
Betfair Poker Guy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »

Is there any chance of any promotions/freerolls for WSOP-E?

I will ask the powers that be if there are going to be any specific WSOPE promotions for Blonde Poker members and will report back here.

One promotion that has started to run is the Poker Filled Summer where all four of the Betfair Pros, Annette Obrestad, John Tabatabai, Peter Jepsen and Sorel Mizzi will be hosting challenges and will have bounties on their heads for the majority of their play.

On August 25th, 27th and 29th between 1930 and 2100 UK time, all four pros can be found at the SNG tables with bounties on their heads ranging from $10 all the way up to $100. I have it on good authority that John Tabatabai plays at least 12 at once so there's a decent chance you'll end up on one of his tables! I must let you know though that Heads-up and Double or Nothing games do not count in this challenge.

donerkebab

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

Hi Blonde

Sorry this thread got to two pages before I've had chance to reply to your questions. I'm on annual leave but have popped in to introduce myself.

My name is Matt and I'm freelance but working on behalf of Betfair Poker on a number of projects including being a presence on various forums such as this one.

My presence here will allow you to ask any questions about Betfair Poker in general, quiz me on bonuses and rakebacks and specific promotions. Although I'm here to mainly answer questions about the aforementioned subjects, I am willing to try and help you with any problems you have had or are having regarding Betfair Poker. Please bare in mind that I have no access to individual accounts though I am in contact with affiliate staff and the management team so may be able to help you out a little.

Also, please feel free to make any suggestions to me as I will make sure these reach the appropriate department. You can contact me through this thread or by sending me a PM, also TightEnd has me on MSN if it is really urgent.

Here are some answers to questions already asked:

Rakeback and bonuses - I am just waiting on the affiliate team getting back to me but rest assured there will be a rakeback deal in place very soon. I don't want to quote figures until they are confirmed but from what I hear it sounds like it will be a very good deal.

Multiple wallets - If you have a Betfair sports betting account then you will use the same wallet for all betfair products, including poker. The only slight difference is if you sign-up for a Betfair Poker account it will ask you for a poker alias, the name displayed at the tables, though you'll sign into the poker client with your Betfair username.

Betting promotion - I like the sound of a betting promotion, especially with the footie season in full flow now. I'll pass it on and see what the powers that be come up with.

Well that's me over and done with for now. I'll hand the thread back over to you and give updates on the above points as soon as I have any information.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt

Please confirm I already have a betfair betting account - can I open the poker wallet separately via the Blonde banner? Does Betfair treat them as 2 separate entities?

Thanks
Donerkebab
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: