blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:53:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Re: Scoop 6, Saturday 3rd May
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Scoop 6, Saturday 3rd May  (Read 42471 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 05:40:11 PM »

Anyone know if we are running this again at the weekend?

It depends if we can find a team to organise and run it - see my previous post. It is very time intensive, and only a limited number of Members have the time, know-how, and of course trust level necessary to handle up to £3k or more.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »

What exactly do people mean by being able to get the bet on? is it having big enough deposit limits on sites to get £3k online? Not having restricted betting accounts? I'd be happy to sort the money out and do admin stuff etc. but I could write what I know about horses on the back of a folded postage stamp

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 06:49:22 PM »

It would be a transfer to an independent bookmaker (neil channing knows the owner personally and he gave us a great discount on the bet).  Pretty sure no one outside of doobs has ever made a transfer to them via debit card.  A new transfer to a gambling site/company like this over £3k in value would probably get auto blocked by your bank (i know mine probably would).  There is no issue getting the bet on as its a pool bet.  You would probably just have to speak to your bank and let them know the payment was going through beforehand to avoid issues afterwards.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:51:27 PM by arbboy » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »

I have done some hefty bets in the past.  You can tell them you are doing it, but in my experience you still get computer says no every time.

A few months ago I had to make some sizeable transfers to various Blondes (brag).  I let the bank know exactly what I was doing and did them one day at a time to try and get round it.  Each day the anti fraud computer rang me up. 

It isn't such a bad thing, guess one day I'd want them to stop the real fraudster and I am not too bothered they do it.  Better that than blocking your cards which is an absolute ball ache when it happens. 

FWIW when a real fraudster used my account to buy £1500 of art/posters over 3 days it was only luck that I spotted it myself.  Computer said yes, even though the paperwork was for someone with a different name in a different Country.   Guess fraudsters are normally tricky so and sos, and they ring the bank first and  mimic your normal spending patterns.  They wouldn't ever use a false name to buy a bunch of shit in a foreign country the like of which I haven't bought in 20 years.   The fact my fraudster was a complete fkwit obviously bamboozled the computer. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 07:12:41 PM »

Ok, only other thing is that I won't be around on friday evening so it would have to be all sorted before then with a hard deadline of thursday afternoon to get all the money to me so if can get a shrewdie to sort out the selections before then I'll put myself forward for that.

I don't post on the betting forum much at all but have handled over £100k of stakes and transfers for blondes with no problems if people are happy for me to do it.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 07:23:16 PM »

Sure i would speak for most on here to say i would be more than happy for you to collect the cash.  Pretty sure everyone knows you Dan and trusts you.  The horse wizards will be making the selections like last week behind closed doors.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 07:25:39 PM »

I'm happy.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 07:28:52 PM »

Sure i would speak for most on here to say i would be more than happy for you to collect the cash.  Pretty sure everyone knows you Dan and trusts you.  The horse wizards will be making the selections like last week behind closed doors.

+1 for Dan.  Thursday is a washout for me too, as I'd forgotten I had something on, so couldn't have done the collection even if I had the energy.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 07:33:40 PM »

I would have no problem at all with Dan being the money transfer man.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »

And the coup is on    dad dont dance

Top man Dan!

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 07:37:12 PM »

Good lad Dan, in for a nifty.

Allez!!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »

We still need someone to put the bet on.  Put me down for 200. 

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39:16 PM »

£200 for me.  I will ask around the others i put on for last week to reduce the admin if they want the same investment.  To make life as easy as possible for Dan if mates on here could sort the cash out between themselves and reduce the number of bank transfers Dan has to deal with it would make it easier wherever possible.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 07:42:33 PM »

Good lad Dan, in for a nifty.
^^

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »

In for £100 please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: