blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:37:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Gutted - need to vent, sorry!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gutted - need to vent, sorry!  (Read 5389 times)
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »

I'd be ranting too with 2  in the deck!

Obviously unlucky, but with the stacks the way they were the re-raises were always going to be called - far too much in the pot for any of you to fold.

Original raise can surely only be a steal by the CL and by the time you push in the SS has got great value for live cards, CL then has to call with those odds (roughly 60k in already, and an extra 16k for her to call)

You did nothing wrong.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »

Smile, nod say nh and try again

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »

Smile, nod say nh and try again

exactly, and I'm not criticising anyone else's play here.  Still good to let off steam outside afterwards though!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 11:27:14 AM »

I'd be ranting too with 2  in the deck!

Nah - not going to complain about one more out am I? Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 12:50:46 PM »

calling raise and reraise on the bubble with K6 and 89?

How much is the first prize in these events and how many events on the tour?

and how much does a sex change op cost?

I can find you someone who will do the whole lot for 10k

The good thing is that the sex op men to women are easier and look better then the other way round.  send me a pm I will sort you out.
 Grin

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 12:55:10 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Div

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 01:00:50 PM »

calling raise and reraise on the bubble with K6 and 89?

How much is the first prize in these events and how many events on the tour?

'Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.'
- Warren Buffett

http://pokerdiv.blogspot.com
pffa

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 04:07:21 PM »

I already said sorry once,  Im more sorry I threw away the final table, but if K6 doesnt call I can fold to claire.  Youre right Im stealing and I have lots of chips.

Once K6 who has less chips than claire calls I have no option to call with any two cards.  Furthermore I have to presume my 89 are live cards.   I lose and have 45k left with only 12 ppl left.  I m sorry Claire lost so much more I was aware of her sponsership offer already.

But the only mistake I made was at the final table and whatever anyone says my opinion wont change.

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

As for you ariston your reasons for the womens events are so far out I just cant even begin to comment but again Ill gladly play with you at any tournament.   Man or woman Im calling with that hand all day long with those odds.

Set up the cash game tantrum and Im more than happy to play .
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 04:13:27 PM by pffa » Logged
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 04:17:10 PM »

I already said sorry once,  Im more sorry I threw away the final table, but if K6 doesnt call I can fold to claire.  Youre right Im stealing and I have lots of chips.

Once K6 who has less chips than claire calls I have no option to call with any two cards.  Furthermore I have to presume my 89 are live cards.   I lose and have 45k left with only 12 ppl left.  I m sorry Claire lost so much more I was aware of her sponsership offer already.

But the only mistake I made was at the final table and whatever anyone says my opinion wont change.

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

As for you ariston your reasons for the womens events are so far out I just cant even begin to comment but again Ill gladly play with you at any tournament.   Man or woman Im calling with that hand all day long with those odds.

But do you think 10k for the sex op is too much?

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

i think you look fine just the way you are, so spend your 10k on poker...............Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

pffa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 04:25:08 PM »

Waste of 10k can only make you look like a woman, if your born male you need to get used to the idea that you will never be perfect as we are.

You need to accept the fact that God made man first and corrected his mistakes with the newer improved female model.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

i think you look fine just the way you are, so spend your 10k on poker...............Smiley

nah..that's a waste of money as well Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »

Waste of 10k can only make you look like a woman, if your born male you need to get used to the idea that you will never be perfect as we are.

You need to accept the fact that God made man first and corrected his mistakes with the newer improved female model.

hope you well paula.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 04:30:33 PM »

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

Well said Pfft! What was your final position?

Patience is a virtue.

pffa

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »

thanks fran getting better.  Heard about your news from mel, hope you dont mind and enjoyed the strip club. (lol)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: