blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:29:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4520 4521 4522 4523 [4524] 4525 4526 4527 4528 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13467883 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67845 on: February 07, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »

I like Wales at odds against to beat Ireland

I like Italy +19

I liked England to win by 1-12 at 13/8, which I think is a better value way of playing the handicap. ie England should win but the weather might restrict the supremacy. What Scotland do have in Greg Laidlaw is a very solid kicker who if it does come up wet and windy will help your bet, or this bet, too

I wrote them up earlier in the week

http://www.betpal.com/six-nations-rugby-betting-preview-weekend-of-8th-9th-feb

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #67846 on: February 07, 2014, 10:35:44 AM »

Morning

What do people think of the line for Scotland/ England in the Rugby?

I think Scotland +10.5 (no draw handicap) is too high given that the pitch is reportedly heavy going and the recent scores at murrayfield

Scotland's losing margin vs England in the last 10 games at murrayfield: 7,0,-6,-6,22,26,-6,14,9,1

Scotland's losing margin in last 10 games at home: -24,-4,10,7,6,18,3,-13,9,0

No idea of Scotland's record as a +10.5 home dog but this is enough for me to back them

Have gone (and recommend) £33 @ 10/11 with Bet£3.65

but they are awful Rob. Did you see them in Dublin? Some baffling team selections for this match too

I accept the weather will be on your side with this bet though.

I far prefer Italy +19 in Paris, which is nicely contrarian against the inconsistent French

Agree they were/are awful and would never argue against your deeper knowledge. The bet stood out because of weather and home record. Not followed the line so not sure if bookies have this right or not. Bet£3.65 are certainly a fair clip behind the rest though who have moved the line or are 4/5 or 5/6.

Would you recommend Italy at +19 to Fred?

Is it one to bet England in to cover the spread? Where does the money go in games like this?

Edit: you've already answered. Thanks.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67847 on: February 07, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

I like Wales at odds against to beat Ireland

I like Italy +19

I liked England to win by 1-12 at 13/8, which I think is a better value way of playing the handicap. ie England should win but the weather might restrict the supremacy. What Scotland do have in Greg Laidlaw is a very solid kicker who if it does come up wet and windy will help your bet, or this bet, too

I wrote them up earlier in the week

http://www.betpal.com/six-nations-rugby-betting-preview-weekend-of-8th-9th-feb

Funnily enough, I agree, that was my Weekly UKPC Video thing tip this week. I rarely get them wrong.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67848 on: February 07, 2014, 10:50:07 AM »

We need to collate & agree all these 6 Nations thoughts, & I'll get loaded up later if we think we have spotted some value. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #67849 on: February 07, 2014, 11:49:38 AM »

Reading play Wednesday on Saturday.

Wednesday very limited going forward without Wickham. Against Barnsley last weekend we looked OK to edge of box but have no real creativity and created almost no chances against 10 men. We have 5 centre halfs out injured.  They are trying to bring in a loan centre half today, no news yet. Only fit centre half is Llera who is prone to errors.

Reading in form, been scoring for fun.

Reading are 20/23 to win but I prefer Reading to win to nil at 23/10 with BatVictor.

Recommend £15 on at that price.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #67850 on: February 07, 2014, 11:51:49 AM »

Sheff Wed fans always so pessimistic?

Before nearly every game since Gray took temporary charge i have read (not on here) how they are down to the bare bones have played badly the game before and yet they seem to grind results?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67851 on: February 07, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »

Reading play Wednesday on Saturday.

Wednesday very limited going forward without Wickham. Against Barnsley last weekend we looked OK to edge of box but have no real creativity and created almost no chances against 10 men. We have 5 centre halfs out injured.  They are trying to bring in a loan centre half today, no news yet. Only fit centre half is Llera who is prone to errors.

Reading in form, been scoring for fun.

Reading are 20/23 to win but I prefer Reading to win to nil at 23/10 with BatVictor.

Recommend £15 on at that price.

Thanks Rick.

Current price with Corals is 23/10,  BMU are now 11/5.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/reading-v-sheffield-wednesday/to-win-to-nil

Any other views before we climb aboard?

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67852 on: February 07, 2014, 12:24:06 PM »

Report from downhill training.

Svindal upped his pace to be 3rd on the timing sheets.

Course is getting icier & super fast, the jumps getting to the extreme limit.

Click to see full-size image.

Bode Miller made a mistake on one of the jumps looking for a quicker line, but was still 6th despite that. All good still.

Should be spectacular come the race on Sunday.

Anna Fenniger for the women is still quick in training. Joined by Tina Weirather. These two are setting the pace.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #67853 on: February 07, 2014, 12:28:52 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

Foggy plays again tonight at 9.30ish, he is into 7/4 to win the tournament. This 1/4 final and the semi are likelier to be harder games than the final as the top seeds in the other half have been knocked out.

In tonight's rugby union a weakened Leicester travel to Worcester. Worcesters pitch is heavy and my brother, who lives near there, says last nights rain was the worst so far. I expect the unders to come in. It is hard to see Worcester getting into double figures and last month they kept Saracens to 26 points and i would expect Leicester to score less than them on this pitch.

Suggest £24 under 37.5 points with Ladbrokes @ 5/6.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #67854 on: February 07, 2014, 12:34:26 PM »

Before nearly every game since Gray took temporary charge i have read (not on here) how they are down to the bare bones have played badly the game before and yet they seem to grind results?

Gray has done a fantastic job to be fair to him.

He has developed a team spirit which we lacked before.

Wickham scored 8 goals in 10 games and made a significant difference to the team. Take that out of the equation and we'd be looking a lot less healthy.

Without him we are toothless. Doesn't mean to say we wont grind out results but our forward line now consists of Nuihu who is about as quick as me and scored 2 I think this season, a young lad from Arsenal called Afobe who isn't fully match fit and a young lad called Lavery who has potential but played under 5 league games for us.

At the back we had Roger Johnson who played really well but went to West Ham. Loovens has been excellent but is out injured along with Onyewu, the USA international centre half who is again injured.

If you watched them regularly you'd appreciate the influence of Wickham and Loovens, coupled the injuries, lack of creativity up front and the opposition in Reading and I think its a good bet.

I'm sure my track record on Wednesday related bets shows they are comfortably in profit :-)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67855 on: February 07, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »

Gray has done a fantastic job to be fair to him.

He has developed a team spirit which we lacked before.

Wickham scored 8 goals in 10 games and made a significant difference to the team. Take that out of the equation and we'd be looking a lot less healthy.

Without him we are toothless. Doesn't mean to say we wont grind out results but our forward line now consists of Nuihu who is about as quick as me and scored 2 I think this season, a young lad from Arsenal called Afobe who isn't fully match fit and a young lad called Lavery who has potential but played under 5 league games for us.

At the back we had Roger Johnson who played really well but went to West Ham. Loovens has been excellent but is out injured along with Onyewu, the USA international centre half who is again injured.

If you watched them regularly you'd appreciate the influence of Wickham and Loovens, coupled the injuries, lack of creativity up front and the opposition in Reading and I think its a good bet.

I'm sure my track record on Wednesday related bets shows they are comfortably in profit :-)

We are on already, thanks Rick.

£15 @ 23/10, Corals, Reading to WIN TO NIL

BET PLACED

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #67856 on: February 07, 2014, 12:53:51 PM »

Manchester United entertain Fulham on Sunday. Now, they may not be having the best of seasons thus far but then neither are Fulham who were particularly woeful midweek.
The addition of Mata and the return of RVP and Rooney didn't produce a result at Stoke but on many other days it would have done given the chances that were created. Expect Moyes to pick a strong attacking side and we really shouldn't be surprised to see a fair few goals so is this one for the FGS/any time experts to have a look at?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #67857 on: February 07, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »

Manchester United entertain Fulham on Sunday. Now, they may not be having the best of seasons thus far but then neither are Fulham who were particularly woeful midweek.
The addition of Mata and the return of RVP and Rooney didn't produce a result at Stoke but on many other days it would have done given the chances that were created. Expect Moyes to pick a strong attacking side and we really shouldn't be surprised to see a fair few goals so is this one for the FGS/any time experts to have a look at?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #67858 on: February 07, 2014, 01:28:02 PM »

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #67859 on: February 07, 2014, 01:48:54 PM »

Am abroad and it says betfair and various other sites don't allow me to log in. So am looking to lay Liverpool tomorrow for something to sweat, will lay whatever betfair price- so if you want to bet Liverpool do it with me commission free. Just post bet on here how much and what the price is at the time and it's on
Pages: 1 ... 4520 4521 4522 4523 [4524] 4525 4526 4527 4528 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: