blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 09:56:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272714 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 524121 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: May 01, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »

Beckford had it. It was written for him to score the goal to take us up.

And it was a great balll in by Gradel and all he had to do was tap it in to put us 1-0 up. And he fucking missed it.

Then not only that but then Naylor scores an own goal when under no real pressure to lose us the game. Charlton were never gona score aswell, such bs. They did dominate the game, but were restricted to long shots.

Hmm nvm i guess, If someone had said to me at the start of the season that all you have to do to go up is beat Bristol Rovers at home last day of the season id have snapped their hand off. Its gona be so incred. 40,000 sell out, flags, scarves everywhere. I hope we dont freeze under pressure, but Bristol Rovers arent very good are they. So i think we could do it. Im more optimistic than usual coz i really do think they are pretty crap and obv nothing to play for.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 01, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

Beckford had it. It was written for him to score the goal to take us up.

And it was a great balll in by Gradel and all he had to do was tap it in to put us 1-0 up. And he fucking missed it.

Then not only that but then Naylor scores an own goal when under no real pressure to lose us the game. Charlton were never gona score aswell, such bs. They did dominate the game, but were restricted to long shots.

Hmm nvm i guess, If someone had said to me at the start of the season that all you have to do to go up is beat Bristol Rovers at home last day of the season id have snapped their hand off. Its gona be so incred. 40,000 sell out, flags, scarves everywhere. I hope we dont freeze under pressure, but Bristol Rovers arent very good are they. So i think we could do it. Im more optimistic than usual coz i really do think they are pretty crap and obv nothing to play for.

Why do people insist that teams have nothing to play for? Surely Bristol Rovers will being going to your place to get a result!

They have pride and new contracts to play for plus they need to win to consolidate 9th place in the table and im guessing bonuses for the higher up in the league they finish!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 01, 2010, 06:52:22 PM »

no we all think they want to lose to us..gg
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 01, 2010, 07:08:01 PM »

Your right Girgy Irdle, the bookies sometimes overreact to the "nothing to play for" thing too.

all im saying is that its easier to play them in midtable than it would be a team fighting against relegation or trying to get in the playoffs. That much is obvious.

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 01, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

Your right Girgy Irdle, the bookies sometimes overreact to the "nothing to play for" thing too.

all im saying is that its easier to play them in midtable than it would be a team fighting against relegation or trying to get in the playoffs. That much is obvious.

You be fine,  No such thing as a nothing to play for game imo, Players still want to win contracts still to be won,  its a sell out so you have the 12th man,  i hate to say it but Leeds 3-1 winners

GL next season guys
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 01, 2010, 07:50:57 PM »

feel bad didnt share my tip on wakey beating leeds on exchanges 10/1 Smiley wtf they are above leeds rhinos in table..

least i told sniper..
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 01, 2010, 11:57:21 PM »

Bristol Rovers didn't put up much a fight against us today and we were without Holt and Hoolahan today. I think Leeds will win pretty comfortably, how comfortably depends on how quickly they get the first.

From an outside point of view one of the things that has lead to Leeds being quite a way behind us is they struggle to break teams poor teams down in comparison.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 02, 2010, 01:48:49 AM »

pls win get us out of this shitty division.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 02, 2010, 03:22:36 AM »

Like Longy says, i just hope we can get the 1st goal early.
Otherwise we could get really nervous and bottle it.

Just happy its in our own hands as pretty much majority of fans would have snapped hands off at having to beat a poor Bristol Rovers team at home to go up at the start of the season.

Get it done plz

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 02, 2010, 09:37:42 AM »

Then not only that but then Naylor scores an own goal when under no real pressure to lose us the game. Charlton were never gona score aswell, such bs.

it was going in anyway. harsh to rule it as an og imo

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
marcin123

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: May 02, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »

Then not only that but then Naylor scores an own goal when under no real pressure to lose us the game. Charlton were never gona score aswell, such bs.

it was going in anyway. harsh to rule it as an og imo

haha com. own goal...
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: May 08, 2010, 10:29:39 AM »

Good Luck today Leeds.
Get out of our League please.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 08, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »

Setting off to Elland Road in 30mins, incredibly nervous, please let us just be 2-0 up at half time

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 08, 2010, 12:58:47 PM »

Thanks Josedinho.

Im so nervous, this is the worst iv ever felt, worse than my driving test.

Im an absolute wreck.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 08, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »

GLGL Leeds, get it done
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: