blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:45:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Sid's Super Diet
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sid's Super Diet  (Read 29415 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »

Was thinking of the advocates for it - books, endorsements etc. Course they're gonna be evangelical but maybe it's just altruism.

Prob not gonna try drinking neat veggie juice, prefer a glass of red generally with a nice balanced meal.

Good luck of course and interesting point on the legs, forgot some people dont have them

sola virtus nobilitat
Patonius2000

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013, 12:29:27 AM »

1lb a day is an absurd rate of weight loss. How many calories do you consume daily? How many grams protein/carbs/fat?

To Patonious, I'll leave it to you to work out how many calories and grams of protein, carbs and fat are in a couple of pints of fresh vegetable juice which includes fresh ginger and turmeric. All I can tell you is that this absurd weight loss brought me, and has brought many others back from the brink in a very short time.

Go tell Joe Cross that he's absurd. Tell the people who have swerved debilitating prescription drugs.

You strike me as a man with a point of view and It would be interesting if you could enlighten me as to why losing a pound a day (for as long as the body is willing to lose it) is absurd.

Is it as absurd as having a gastric band fitted? Or as absurd as deciding that we are all going to hell in a bucket so let's eat another dozen doughnuts and a family sized tub of Ice Cream.? Is it as absurd as doctors prescribing statins to every mug and his missus regardless of the side effect; which is early onset dementia? Is it as absurd in us living in a prescription drug driven culture where doctors have five minutes with a patient? just enough time to prescribe the fashionable drug of the moment? -

Many of the drugs prescribed ten years ago are now regarded as not remotely what they were purported to be. Will this not be the case in ten years time for many of the drugs being prescribed today?

This is the dictionary definition of absurd - just in case you used the wrong word in error.
absurd  (b-sûrd, -zûrd)
adj.
1. Ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable. See Synonyms at foolish.
2. Of, relating to, or manifesting the view that there is no order or value in human life or in the universe.
3. Of or relating to absurdism or the absurd.

I don't think I'm being ridiculous, I don't think I'm incongruous, I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I think that the idea of eating fresh, live, micro nutrients in tangible quantities is of value to human life.

Enlighten Me,  Sid Harris

Sorry if I came across as dismissive. You seem to have had great success with this diet and sound happy with the results. My tone is directed more at the fact that you are recommending this diet without alluding to any of the basics of weight loss. Certainly if you are not familiar with counting calories or macronutirents then you are not cut out to be writing a book on the subject of weight loss. I am not a medical professional but I know that there is a healthy and an unhealthy way to lose weight. For example, when you eat in such a large caloric deficit without monitoring your fat and protein intake there is a good chance that you are deficient in one or both of these things. If you want to lose any muscle you have or have messed up hormone production whilst dieting then eating in a huge caloric deficit without monitoring protein/fat intake is a good way to go about it.

What I should acknowledge though is that some morbidly obese individuals are in need of rapid and extreme weight loss and this sort of diet may well be a good way to go. This is only in individuals who have a life threatening weight crisis. It is not advisable to embark on such a diet without at least consulting some sort of medical professional or educating yourself on the basics of weight loss beforehand. All other individuals would be better served to lose weight in a more sensible and controlled manner which I'l try and outline below.

The basics of weight loss;

There are 3 things you should know before you start any sort of diet;

1. Your BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate (how many calories you'd burn daily if you sat in bed all day)
2. Your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure (your actual daily calorie expenditure)
3. 3500 calories = 1lb fat.

To lose 1lb of fat a day your weekly caloric deficit would have to be 3500*7 = 24500kcal.

My BMR is 1830kcal and my TDEE is around 2800kcal (this has to be an estimate as activity levels will fluctuate, you can find this out simply by googling tdee and inputing your height/weight/age etc.)

In order to be in a 24500 calorie deficit I would have to eat nothing for just under 9 days (2800*9 =25200). This sounds ridiculous, and it is. It is possible to lose 1lb a day but what you are losing is lean body mass (muscle) as well as fat. This is due to a low protein intake. Now, that's fine because not everyone wants to lift weights and have big muscles but what I've pointed out is that it is impossible to lose weight this quickly without losing a decent amount of muscle. Whether you are bothered about that is a personal decision.

If you are bothered about this you would want to lose no more than 2lb a week in order to keep your protein intake high enough to maintain muscle. A widely accepted protein intake (no citation use google or ask any doctor/pt) for losing weight whilst maintaing muscle is around .8 - 1g protein/lb bodyweight.

For fats it's advisable to go no less that around .4g/lb bodyweight. Fats are essential for hormone production/joint repair/skin/nails/hair and so on.

Carbs are not essential in the way that protein/fats are but most people would go nuts and feel very lethargic without them. I'd advise people to work out their protein/fat requirement and fill the rest with good sources of carbohydrate. 'Good' sources come from wholegrain sources and fruit which contain plenty of fibre and essential micronutrients/vitamins.

So using myself as an example in order to lose 2lb/week I'd have to be eating in a deficit of 1000 calories per day (1000*7 = 7000, 7000/3500 =2). TDEE - 1000 = 1800kcal. I'm 12st 5 (173lbs) so going by the guidelines set out above I'd be looking to eat around 170g protein per day and 70g fat.

carbs 1g= 4 cal
protein 1g= 4 cal
fat 1g= 9 cal

So my calories from protein would be 170*4= 680
calories from fat would be 70*9 = 630

680+630 = 1310. 1800 - 1310 = 490

This leaves us with 490 'spare' calories that we can use for carbs. 490/4 = 122g carb
Our overall daily macronutrient plan for an 1800 calorie diet would therefore be - 170g protein/122g carbs/70g fats.

- This is a very simple explanation of how calorie consumption works and how a diet should be designed, in my opinion.

I'm very happy for you having lost all that weight. If more people were as health conscious as you then regardless of how they go about it they would probably lead a healthier and longer life. What I have a problem with is people recommending diets when they don't explain why and how it works. Yes it works because you are eating only fruit and veg and eating in a huge caloric deficit. I could eat 3 big macs a day and lose weight but that wouldn't make it a good diet.

All that said, I think the juicer concept is interesting and probably a good way to get some essential micronutrients in to the system. What is your favourite/number one concoction?

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:55:18 AM by Patonius2000 » Logged
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 02:28:23 AM »

To Patronius,

If the basics of weight loss could be explained to people as beautifully as you have, we would have no overweight people on the planet. You basically take your BMI measurment from your CBA syndrome, add the smell of some freshly baked bread and the sound a steak sizzlling on the griddle and your three golden diet rules are about as useful as relative hand values in a game of poker.

I see by some of your previous posts that you believe poker can be turned into an ongoing equatioon and with the benefit of retrospective analysis you have set yourself up as someone who can figure out where millions of poker players go wrong every day. The operative word here is believe.

It could well be that the poker advice you give, so freely, is putting some players in mortal danger, you might take a natural, intuitive poker player whose unconcious was capable of working out if he was in front or behind in any given situation (who did not give a toss if he didn't get it right every time) and fill his head with a few pseudo elaborate theories that destroy him, send him to Carey Street and leave his wife and kids starving. Of course you always have your get-out clause in these situations. You can blame the variance.

Might well be that you are "not cut out" for giving poker advice as you have no idea of the abysmal life changing effects you might be engendering.

As for me, "not being cut out" for writing on ths subject of weight loss, some would agree with you - but on the other hand, many of the thousands of people who bought - The Truth About Food - The Anti Atkins Diet -and believe it helped them, would tell you a very different story. I took medical advice abut The Truth About Food, I sent it to six hundred GP's in London for feedback- If I was to be found wanting in the, "not cut out for" area, I would have found out big time.

What doctors told me about Atkins  From the Argus, Thursday 15th July 2004

Before starting a diet, consult your doctor. The warning is given on every eating plan and diet sheet.
But how many people actually visit their doctor for a check-up before embarking on new eating regime?
Sidney Harris, author of The Truth About Food - the Anti-Atkins Diet, decided to find out.
Mr Harris, from Hove, wrote to more than 600 GPs to ask them how many patients consulted them before starting a diet.
He also asked if they would recommend the Atkins Diets to their patients.
The answer was a resounding "no" to Atkins and the medics revealed that fewer than five per cent of dieters consult their doctor before cutting out calories.
Mr Harris, whose book condemns the Atkins Diet as "a form of self-cannibalism", says the results of his survey are further proof the diet is not good for you.
He said: "We had an excellent response to the survey which shows more than 90 per cent of doctors would not recommend the Atkins Diet to their patients.
"And, despite the recommendations to always see a doctor before dieting, people rarely do.
"Warning people to see a doctor is an easy get-out for the diet people. They know people will just go out, buy the book and start dieting."
Mr Harris sent out the questionnaires to London doctors because of the diversity of the area. He said he was thrilled at the results from the survey.
One of the doctors who responded, Dr OG Agbim, a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, said the Atkins Diet was unnecessary because "nature got it right to begin with" and suggested all doctors' surgeries should consider stocking Mr Harris's book.
Mr Harris wrote his book in an attempt to combat the near-hysteria over the Atkins Diet, which he believes can seriously damage your health.
The book, published by As-Is, has almost sold out of its first 25,000 print run. A second edition, with comments from the doctors and new findings, is planned for Christmas.
Mr Harris is also closely watching the progress of Florida businessman Jody Gorran who is suing the Atkins company, claiming the 1999 version of the diet made his cholesterol soar from 146 to 230 in two months and eventually caused a heart artery to become 99 per cent clogged.

Watch this youtube link for instant enlightenment  - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aNzFYHyz8

"I wouldn't have put it on, unless I was good at it."  All the best. Sid Harris, El Sid.

Patonius2000

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2013, 02:47:52 AM »

I see by some of your previous posts that you believe poker can be turned into an ongoing equatioon and with the benefit of retrospective analysis you have set yourself up as someone who can figure out where millions of poker players go wrong every day.

Pretty much.
Nit Tendencies

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 03:06:50 PM »

To Patonious
To Patronius

Subtle genius.

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?
vzjunction

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2013, 11:10:59 PM »

Loving this thread, great read.

Pretty sure that juicers would be a benefit to many if it gets them going from no fruit/veg intake to some.

I invested in a nice juicing machine, was a bit disappointed to read a short while back that they were getting a negative press. It said basically that on the one hand the major benefit of the veg/fruit fibre, namely creating calorieless work and bulk for your digestive system, disappeared because of the removal of most of the fibre. Also, this blitzing caused the sugar in the food (and it's really high in fruits, and in the likes of the aforementioned carrots) to be really liberated in drink form, creating a really fast sugar absorption in the stomach (would normally be seriously slowed by unblitzed fibre). As well as creating complications for weight-loss attempts, it can also I'm guessing increase your risk of Diabetes and Kidney problems.

I suppose a lot of these downsides would be reduced by blending instead of juicing, but only in part.

"Health" drink

I've started eating a lot of the rice disk things, some of them salted, some of them caramel coated. They stop the bingeing for me. I tend to top them with creme fraiche and some tasty condiment during a proper diet. They're getting a bad press now too (GI problem?) but they seem to work for me.

I've seen a lot of talk of the merits of the two-days /week fast. But I don't have the stomach for it. Would be interested in your thoughts. Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:14:47 PM by vzjunction » Logged

Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
Jac

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 11:26:25 PM »

To Patonious
To Patronius

Subtle genius.

That's brilliant!

I have nothing of value to add to this thread.
Just wanted to say what a great read it is and finding your stories fascinating.
More please
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 01:04:58 AM »

1. Your BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate (how many calories you'd burn daily if you sat in bed all day)
2. Your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure (your actual daily calorie expenditure)

To lose 1lb of fat a day your weekly caloric deficit would have to be 3500*7 = 24500kcal.

My BMR is 1830kcal and my TDEE is around 2800kcal (this has to be an estimate as activity levels will fluctuate, you can find this out simply by googling tdee and inputing your height/weight/age etc.)

In order to be in a 24500 calorie deficit I would have to eat nothing for just under 9 days (2800*9 =25200). This sounds ridiculous, and it is. It is possible to lose 1lb a day but what you are losing is lean body mass (muscle) as well as fat. This is due to a low protein intake. Now, that's fine because not everyone wants to lift weights and have big muscles but what I've pointed out is that it is impossible to lose weight this quickly without losing a decent amount of muscle. Whether you are bothered about that is a personal decision.

If you are bothered about this you would want to lose no more than 2lb a week in order to keep your protein intake high enough to maintain muscle. A widely accepted protein intake (no citation use google or ask any doctor/pt) for losing weight whilst maintaing muscle is around .8 - 1g protein/lb bodyweight.

For fats it's advisable to go no less that around .4g/lb bodyweight. Fats are essential for hormone production/joint repair/skin/nails/hair and so on.

Carbs are not essential in the way that protein/fats are but most people would go nuts and feel very lethargic without them. I'd advise people to work out their protein/fat requirement and fill the rest with good sources of carbohydrate. 'Good' sources come from wholegrain sources and fruit which contain plenty of fibre and essential micronutrients/vitamins.

So using myself as an example in order to lose 2lb/week I'd have to be eating in a deficit of 1000 calories per day (1000*7 = 7000, 7000/3500 =2). TDEE - 1000 = 1800kcal. I'm 12st 5 (173lbs) so going by the guidelines set out above I'd be looking to eat around 170g protein per day and 70g fat.

carbs 1g= 4 cal
protein 1g= 4 cal
fat 1g= 9 cal

This leaves us with 490 'spare' calories that we can use for carbs. 490/4 = 122g carb
Our overall daily macronutrient plan for an 1800 calorie diet would therefore be - 170g protein/122g carbs/70g fats.

- This is a very simple explanation of how calorie consumption works and how a diet should be designed, in my opinion.

I'm very happy for you having lost all that weight. If more people were as health conscious as you then regardless of how they go about it they would probably lead a healthier and longer life. What I have a problem with is people recommending diets when they don't explain why and how it works. Yes it works because you are eating only fruit and veg and eating in a huge caloric deficit. I could eat 3 big macs a day and lose weight but that wouldn't make it a good diet.

All that said, I think the juicer concept is interesting and probably a good way to get some essential micronutrients in to the system. What is your favourite/number one concoction?

Like reading one of my own posts in the 'Blonde will make you thin' thread Cheesy

When I was lifting a lot, as well as eating properly.I prescribed very much to these methods, and used to have fun with 'IIFYM'

I always used to operate in a 1k deficit per day, measuring out the rice/veg/chicken to the gram, and if I wasn't lazy I would go find some of my old posts Cheesy

I like the idea of getting some nutrients in this way though, because I'm very much a meat and potatoes guy that has never been that fond of my 'greens'

I'll most likely just ping a couple protein shakes in alongside some juices, and then bang a chicken/fish/steak with some sweet potato or stir fry veg at night.

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »

Thanks for liking the thread, to each his own when it comes to diet. Having met many experts on the subject and tried many different angles on diet. I will stick with the humble Australian Joe Cross.

There's a quote I used in The Truth About Food, by Jackie Mason, "Metabolism, It's somewhere in the body but nobody knows exactly where it is."

Mason's quote just about sums it up. Eating is a very different experience for the odd autistic poker player and the overwrought house wife looking for some comfort; especially if she is married to said individual. (sad can be transposed for said here)

Because so much crap has already been written on diet in the last hundred years, obfuscation in the future is a given.

All the best Sid Harris  El Sid.
vzjunction

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »

1lb a day is an absurd rate of weight loss. How many calories do you consume daily? How many grams protein/carbs/fat?

To Patonious, I'll leave it to you to work out how many calories and grams of protein, carbs and fat are in a couple of pints of fresh vegetable juice which includes fresh ginger and turmeric. All I can tell you is that this absurd weight loss brought me, and has brought many others back from the brink in a very short time.

Go tell Joe Cross that he's absurd. Tell the people who have swerved debilitating prescription drugs.

You strike me as a man with a point of view and It would be interesting if you could enlighten me as to why losing a pound a day (for as long as the body is willing to lose it) is absurd.

Is it as absurd as having a gastric band fitted? Or as absurd as deciding that we are all going to hell in a bucket so let's eat another dozen doughnuts and a family sized tub of Ice Cream.? Is it as absurd as doctors prescribing statins to every mug and his missus regardless of the side effect; which is early onset dementia? Is it as absurd in us living in a prescription drug driven culture where doctors have five minutes with a patient? just enough time to prescribe the fashionable drug of the moment? -

Many of the drugs prescribed ten years ago are now regarded as not remotely what they were purported to be. Will this not be the case in ten years time for many of the drugs being prescribed today?

This is the dictionary definition of absurd - just in case you used the wrong word in error.
absurd  (b-sûrd, -zûrd)
adj.
1. Ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable. See Synonyms at foolish.
2. Of, relating to, or manifesting the view that there is no order or value in human life or in the universe.
3. Of or relating to absurdism or the absurd.

I don't think I'm being ridiculous, I don't think I'm incongruous, I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I think that the idea of eating fresh, live, micro nutrients in tangible quantities is of value to human life.

Enlighten Me,  Sid Harris

Sorry if I came across as dismissive. You seem to have had great success with this diet and sound happy with the results. My tone is directed more at the fact that you are recommending this diet without alluding to any of the basics of weight loss. Certainly if you are not familiar with counting calories or macronutirents then you are not cut out to be writing a book on the subject of weight loss. I am not a medical professional but I know that there is a healthy and an unhealthy way to lose weight. For example, when you eat in such a large caloric deficit without monitoring your fat and protein intake there is a good chance that you are deficient in one or both of these things. If you want to lose any muscle you have or have messed up hormone production whilst dieting then eating in a huge caloric deficit without monitoring protein/fat intake is a good way to go about it.

What I should acknowledge though is that some morbidly obese individuals are in need of rapid and extreme weight loss and this sort of diet may well be a good way to go. This is only in individuals who have a life threatening weight crisis. It is not advisable to embark on such a diet without at least consulting some sort of medical professional or educating yourself on the basics of weight loss beforehand. All other individuals would be better served to lose weight in a more sensible and controlled manner which I'l try and outline below.

carbs 1g= 4 cal
protein 1g= 4 cal
fat 1g= 9 cal

Until I hear otherwise I'm taking this as the foundation of my new weightloss attempt. I'm not fat, just 40 and can't shift that last bit. I do have a 6 pack, it's just tucked away behind a duvet and the rest of the shopping at the moment.

I buy vegetables, which lead to some good weightloss and muscle toning. Stock up, carry back from shops, put in fridge, eat vastly more interesting chocolate products, rebag, carry to bin, repeat. 2000 calories gone, right there.

Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »

I have taken the liberty of copying an article in today's mail. I have been trying to explaiin to people the for the last few years that pharmacutical companies cannot get the edge on evolution and produce a cure-all, for one and all. If you are on statins and you doctor tells you it's the only way, you might do well to ask the advice of another doctor or maybe two or three doctors.

The brain is composed of mainly fat, it needs good cholesterol to function. No cholesterol, leads to poor brain function and you end up not knowing what your hole cards were - If the following hand looks like a pair of aces to you - change your doctor.   .

Or at least consult one of the hand analysts on this site. I have it on good authority that some of the hand analysts on this site do palmistry, on the side, and can actually tell you which games to swerve completely. So apart from retrospection and introspection they can actually improve your erection, by helping you to avoid the stress of travelling to a venue whre you are doomed to failiure and the ensuing psychological damage.

Four million patients on statins don't need them: Half of those on cholesterol-reduction pills risk side effects with little chance of benefit, doctors warn
By STEPHEN ADAMS
PUBLISHED: 02:33, 18 August 2013 | UPDATED: 02:34, 18 August 2013

Up to four million people have been wrongly placed on statins, putting them at risk of side effects with little chance they will benefit from the drugs, doctors warned last night.
More than half of patients put on the cholesterol-lowering pills to prevent  a first heart attack or stroke are in fact ‘ineligible’ for the treatment, a  Birmingham University study found.
It suggests that more than £100 million a year is being wasted because GPs have a scatter-gun approach to prescribing the drugs.
Not so great after all? More than half of patients put on the cholesterol-lowering pills to prevent a first heart attack or stroke are in fact 'ineligible' for the treatment, a Birmingham University study found
Not so great after all? More than half of patients put on the cholesterol-lowering pills to prevent a first heart attack or stroke are in fact 'ineligible' for the treatment, a Birmingham University study found
Over the past decade the number of people in Britain on statins has risen from five to eight million. The drugs lower the risk of heart attack and stroke in those at medium and high risk, but they can also produce side effects in up to a fifth of takers.
These can include muscle pain, fatigue, stomach upsets, sleep disturbance and erectile dysfunction.

The study, based on data from 365,000 patients at 421 GP practices and published in the journal PloS ONE, found six in ten statin prescriptions to prevent first heart attack or stroke go to ‘ineligible patients’, such as  middle-aged people with raised cholesterol but no other risk factors.

Side effects of statins can include muscle pain, fatigue, stomach upsets, sleep disturbance and erectile dysfunction.
And among those who are meant to get the pills, such as the elderly, only one in four does so.

Dr Tom Marshall, from the Birmingham School of Public Health and Population Science, said: ‘These are useful drugs but they are not getting to the right people. 'There are lots of people who could benefit who are not on them, and there are lots of people who are on them who will not benefit.’

About a quarter of the population over 40 are on statins. They are the most widely prescribed type of drug in the country by a large margin. In England alone, statins cost the NHS almost £300 million in 2012.

Dr Marshall said too many GPs were putting patients on statins merely because they had a high total cholesterol reading. This was particularly the case among 55 to 70-year-olds.

Dr Aseem Malhotra, a cardiologist at the Royal Free Hospital in London, said part of the problem was that GPs were given cash incentives to check people’s cholesterol level, meaning they focused on that and failed to make a broader assessment of risk.

‘Financial incentives are distorting clinical medicine,’ he warned.

The answer to most cholesterol problems is a change of diet - Oatmeal literally drags bad cholesterol out of the system.

Leave the last word to Joe Cross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e5khfK_AOEc

ll the best. Sid Haris  El Sid.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:38:29 PM by El Sid » Logged
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 09:08:06 AM »

Sid, How you get your juicing done ?

Do you work from home ? as with work I'm struggling to get juices done without getting up an hour earlier and then having to keep a juice for lunch (and storing aint as good I know).
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 07:00:27 PM »

To Coggy, 

Yes I work from home so I have the time to do the juicing. but all things being equal it's a pain in the arse job that becomes a labour of love.

The feel good factor is so acute that it would be worth you getting up half an hour earlier to do the deed. There was a big article in the Mail's You magazine at the weekend, It seems that juicers are in short supply as demand for them is so high. It mentions Joe Cross, amazingly eight million people have watched his video.

I seem to be involved at least every other day juicing, and sometimes do three or four days on the trot, the truth of it is nothing good comes easy, and messing about with a juicer for twenty minutes or so, does reap amazing benefits.

Keep at it, you know it makes sense,

All the best  Sid.
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »

The lazy man's way of getting the message across, let a couple of experts do it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL7YKya_R1ROttKvb5rhpMxi3BbUrrpK26&v=xGyf27CocxM&feature=player_detailpage&t=4

All the best Sid Harris   El Sid
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:00:56 PM by El Sid » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »

When you're losing your 1lb a day, are you primarily getting rid of it through number 1s or number 2s?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: