blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:31:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 164151 times)
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2013, 04:06:11 PM »

New career as a OFC grinder? Cheesy

That would require ever getting paid from the people who owe you..

I can't make tomorrow night now either. Sad

Already making good game selection decisions, half way to being a top grinder Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2013, 04:27:49 PM »

Do you know how you love Christmas so much. Ever dressed up as Santa? How about having your own millis santas groto. Would be a nice little earner for December and a good laugh id imagine!

Btw looking forward to the diary!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2013, 04:56:09 PM »

Blonde legend.

Has your recent £25k bink and redundancy money left you with some flexibility? Have you worked out how many months it gives you where you dont have to worry about taking a shit job or whatever?

I know lots of people who got redundancy and turned the opportunity into something big.

What sort of jobs are you looking for, if it comes to that?

Fave pizza topping?

DP exec

OFC u are son, what with all that free time on your hands Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »

Good luck Milli

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2013, 05:22:17 PM »

Why Liverpool FC?

Last film you cried to?

How many tattoos do you have?

Biggest Degen Story?

Favourite Takeaway order?

TIA

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2013, 06:01:32 PM »

Do you know how you love Christmas so much. Ever dressed up as Santa? How about having your own millis santas groto. Would be a nice little earner for December and a good laugh id imagine!

Btw looking forward to the diary!

I literally love everything about Xmas, how happy people are, the films, presents, decorations, food and especially the music! Why I love Christmas so much? I have never asked myself! I think it is probably because when I was growing up it was clear to all that my parents had zero chance of staying together, but every year without fail they put everything aside and just had fun.

Obv dressed up as santa!! Will be dressing up again this year on the 23rd to pick up my nan from the station and on Xmas eve for the little un. Got a pretty deece outfit tbf. Also went to DTD last year dressed as Santa and handed out candy canes. I meant to give them to everyone but Stato ate most of them.. Don't think I could do a grotto as if I ever got any annoying or spoilt kids I wouldn't be able to keep my cool.

Here is a pic, no padding needed!

Click to see full-size image.

Pics will be a common theme throughout thread. Gotta love the snaps!

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2013, 06:03:28 PM »

i dressed up as Santa on a rugby do one time, back in the day needed a pillow down the front. Now that would definitely not be necessary

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »

Wtf? 4 pages in and no one has mentioned nandos? Shite diary. Should call it property downswings 2 or something.

Ok, I don't know you, heard good things about you tho, from Eso, so that doesnt count for much, but having read you're 24 stone, you sound like the kind of guy I would like.

Good luck with diary and whatever you do in the next 6 months or so.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »

Wtf? 4 pages in and no one has mentioned nandos? Shite diary. Should call it property downswings 2 or something.

Ok, I don't know you, heard good things about you tho, from Eso, so that doesnt count for much, but having read you're 24 stone, you sound like the kind of guy I would like.

You do realise that skinny people that dont eat much are good to go to nandos with? Leftovers for the winnn

"ace high"

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »

You seem like an absolute boss, who loves staking and the game. It makes me happy to see someone who seems to enjoy life so much.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »

You seem like an absolute boss, who loves punting and the game. It makes me happy to see someone who seems to enjoy life so much.

FYP

nothing better than the Nits thread much better than that TFT rubbish. Whats the point in winning when you can have an acca and a dream!

"ace high"

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2013, 06:25:37 PM »

Nice questions Sir.

Why Liverpool FC?

When I was a kid I remember my dad saying "so David, what footy team do you want to support". I said Liverpool but in reality it is probably because my Dad supports them.. even though he was born in Brixton and was raised a Chelsea fan.. 2 - When I lived in Manchester I got to see them a fair bit and I liked to be a bit different.

Last film you cried to?

I've only ever really cried like blubbering twice and they were at real life things. But the first time I remember feeling a tear in my eye whilst watching a film was when I saw my girl Norrrrrrrr Macaulay! Lolz, i know. Recent times I think there was a scene in a French film called "Rust and Bone" that got me a bit.

How many tattoos do you have?

Shit one on my leg that I got when I was drunk
Amelie ambigram on arm
Oscar Wilde quote "to live is the rarest thing in the world"
Angel D and Devil D which represents my split personality.
Plan to get a sleeve on left arm when I have lost weight. It will be just stuff I love. Grandad, films, Xmas, gambling, footy, food etc.

Biggest Degen Story?

Hmmmm. There are some stories that I can't actually share on a public forum as some things I have done are not strictly Kosher.

Done $1k spins on roulette in Vegas, won $12k playing $1/$2 in Vegas, bought an ipod touch and then dusted the lot off on roulette and strippers.

Numerous times in the RAF I have been on what we called "millionaire weekends" which is when you go out on payday and spend the lot. One time in Kavos I dropped loads on a stripper, got the bouncer to give me a lift to the cash machine on his moped, got everything I could get out, came back and did the lot, some how I also ended up naked in the club. He ended up giving me a lift back to my hotel on said moped as I couldn't afford a taxi. I will have a think as undoubtedly have a lot more. When you see me next say "i'm not a dog". That's a good story.

Have also let a friend stab me.

Used to be large mighty meaty pizza but cheese has been making me pretty ill. So at the minute it's Chicken tikka massala, chicken pakora, onion bhaji, chips and a keema naan. Smiley

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2013, 06:29:19 PM »

Nandos can gtfo. Such a terrible place. I hate places where you have to queue for your food. Don't like buffets or carvaries or any of that shit. I like to sit down and be served.

Apart from your love of Nandos you seem like a deece guy also heard good things.. one day we will meet and I will treat you to a Chiquritos. Went in there the other day, rubbed the gecko and they took ages to seat us so we left and went to Nandos!! I ordered plain chicken burger and chips. I ate the chips and that was it. Even the coke was shit. HATE THAT PLACE. Damn you Bettsie!

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »

Nice questions Sir.

Used to be large mighty meaty pizza but cheese has been making me pretty ill. So at the minute it's Chicken tikka massala, chicken pakora, onion bhaji, chips and a keema naan. Smiley

Really Mili? Youve litterally just lost 5 man points Chicken tikka massala is such a poor dish of choice.

"ace high"

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »

top man milli

will read with interest
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: