blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272653 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6641 6642 6643 6644 [6645] 6646 6647 6648 6649 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13464969 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99660 on: April 24, 2015, 10:46:26 PM »

no idea where darren come from.  Sorry Daniel!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99661 on: April 25, 2015, 09:57:50 AM »

Joe Root Update.

He is fast running out of partners, (446/9) but he is on 166 not out, & has the WI field spread around the boundary.

He must have known that Fred was on as he managed to get three of his partners run-out.

He was a shade unfortunate with the last one - Anderson appeared completely disinterested, & never even attempted to make his ground or even ground his bat.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99662 on: April 25, 2015, 10:03:17 AM »

Interesting piece on page 2 of the Post today by Paul Kealy.  Will AP def ride his 2nd ride if he wins on the first?  Surely he will want to go out on a winner?  Is there much downside of laying his 2nd ride this morning?  What is the shortest it can go off in the betfair age?  Seems like a kinda freeroll to me where we can bet it back at a much bigger price if he doesn't ride it.

Any views?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99663 on: April 25, 2015, 10:17:37 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £401.76

Outstanding Bets £4158.02

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDYceI2WMAEiYQu.png:large

a loss of £10 yesterday, the chepstow horse uis yet to finish

ongoing positions

Root 116 runs ahead of the enxt England batsman in the most runs market with one day of this match and a third test to come

Bangalore thumped Rajasthan to hand the Royals their second successive loss

Rajasthan still top the table

1 RR    7     10
2 CSK 5    8
3 KKR 5    6
4 DD    6    6
---------------------
5 SRH 5    4
6 RCB 5    4
7 KXIP 5    4
8 MI   6    2

in the NBA The Spurs beat the Clippers to go 2-1 up in their play off series. a Career high 32 points for Kawhi Leonard 

Washington beat the Raptors 106-99 and the Raptors are now 3-0 down one loss away from elimination

in the MLB the Red Sox got back to winning ways winning in Baltimore 7-5. stonkling HR from "big pappi" david ortiz sealed the deal

the royals and white sox were tied 2-2 when the game was raiend off at the bottom fo the 8th. it continues tomorrow

selby became the fifteenth successive first time champion to fail to defend his title as the "new steve davis" did a very thorough number on him

A big day today for all sorts of reasons

and across the premier league and football leagues, including brighton v watford in the match this lunchtime

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #99664 on: April 25, 2015, 10:21:27 AM »

re McCoy

He's only going to win the first 20% of the time or so and if he wins and the second horse isn't withdrawn, there will surely be doubles running on no matter who rides it?

Also it doesn't seem in character to quit his "last" ride.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99665 on: April 25, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »

Interesting piece on page 2 of the Post today by Paul Kealy.  Will AP def ride his 2nd ride if he wins on the first?  Surely he will want to go out on a winner?  Is there much downside of laying his 2nd ride this morning?  What is the shortest it can go off in the betfair age?  Seems like a kinda freeroll to me where we can bet it back at a much bigger price if he doesn't ride it.

Any views?

That would be like Jordan pulling out of the last game of his last regular season because he had a triple double in his penultimate game.

Man's a winner. Has ridden everywhere and has been more committed than everyone else to being the best. Wins the Gold Cup and will inevitably be off to some seller at Stratford the next day. Anyone else would have a day off.

I'd be more inclined to back him for the second one now, because:

- If he wins the first one, some people will have had doubles and others will bet on it once they hear he's had a winner;
- If he fails to win the first one, people will decide they want to back his final try.

Either way, he's not going to be drifting.

Just IMO anyway.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99666 on: April 25, 2015, 10:25:08 AM »

Gateshead are away at Barnet tomorrow in the last week of Conference Premier games, one in which a win will see Barnet take the only automatic promotion place to the Football League. Second place Bristol Rovers are only a point behind and are at home to lowly Alfreton, a game that Bristol are priced at 1/4 to win. With this setup I think that Barnet are just going to have to go for broke since Bristol are highly likely to bag 3 points.

Gateshead have decent away form this season, 7th in the league away from home and they're likely going to get chances on the break.

The game will be on BT Sport at 5.15 so should be a decent sweat in a high intensity game. It could well play out that Barnet scalp a couple early and their relatively stingy defence gets to park the bus but at 11s I think we've probably got enough wiggle room in the price for my first and probably only rec!

Rec £10 Gateshead to win at Barnet at 11/1 with BMU

we've all seen this?

been bubbling away all week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32452694

anyway, your first bet? what took you so long?

Barnet v Gateshead Gateshead (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 11/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  120.00

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #99667 on: April 25, 2015, 10:34:49 AM »

Today at a Sandown a bunch of non bookmakers and beteveryday are saying they are laying 5 places in the b365 gold cup.  BFSB maxed me at 8.33 each way then when I tried to take £8.33 e/w, they refused that bet too.  Astonishing they make so much money. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #99668 on: April 25, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »

re McCoy

He's only going to win the first 20% of the time or so and if he wins and the second horse isn't withdrawn, there will surely be doubles running on no matter who rides it?

Also it doesn't seem in character to quit his "last" ride.

Been very surprised with the whole McCoy departure thing tbh.

No races in his last week until today, and two horses probably in "afterthought" races. Would have thought someone would have had something specifically prepared for the day. Doesn't mean either or both can't or won't win, but both were prepped for Chelts.

I think if AP wins the first he will bow out on a winner. This whole retiring thing has been about going out at the top.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #99669 on: April 25, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »

Three bookies have put Box Office out to 6.0, plenty on the machine at 4.4/4.5, fill your boots if you can bet with everyday/baldy/totes
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99670 on: April 25, 2015, 11:06:47 AM »

Come on, Prime Minister. They're not that hard to tell apart.

West Ham's on the left, right?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #99671 on: April 25, 2015, 11:07:08 AM »

Three bookies have put Box Office out to 6.0, plenty on the machine at 4.4/4.5, fill your boots if you can bet with everyday/baldy/totes

Now just everyday at 6.0
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99672 on: April 25, 2015, 11:09:58 AM »

The Brighton Watford lunchtime game is televised - think we have quite a bit of interest in that one.

Table-topping Watford will be promoted if they beat Brighton on Saturday (12:15 BST) and other results go their way. Should they win and Bournemouth and Middlesbrough both lose, the Hornets would be promoted. Equally, defeat for one of those two, coupled with Norwich failing to win, would also be sufficient.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #99673 on: April 25, 2015, 11:18:43 AM »

Laddies have Louis Walsh @ 5-1 to still be a judge on this year's X Factor. Four lolbookmakers price it up and have 10-11, 2-1, 11-4 and 5-1.

Walsh is part of the furniture and is more likely than a 5-1 shot to still be there. Rec £20.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99674 on: April 25, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »

Laddies have Louis Walsh @ 5-1 to still be a judge on this year's X Factor. Four lolbookmakers price it up and have 10-11, 2-1, 11-4 and 5-1.

Walsh is part of the furniture and is more likely than a 5-1 shot to still be there. Rec £20.

this does not appear to be available

error messages via oddschecker and not visible going to the site direct

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6641 6642 6643 6644 [6645] 6646 6647 6648 6649 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: