blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:59:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272693 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Caribbean Poker Party 2013
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Caribbean Poker Party 2013  (Read 14470 times)
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »

I'll answer some of these....

1. Points are worked out based on a calculation.  We take (Number of Raked Hands / Number of Hands Played) x Number of Hands Won

So if you played 500 Hands, of which 150 were raked and you won 75 of them, your score would be: (150/500) x 75 = 22.5 Speed Poker Points

2. The player with the most speed poker points every day wins the $50+$9 Jackpot SNG Token, there are therefore over 50 of these to be won, and there is no limit to the number you can win.  So if player Tommysdad is the high scorer ever day for a whole week, he's win 7 x $50+$9 Jackpot SNG tokens.

3. The player with the most speed poker points earned in a single day throughout the whole promotion wins the CPT Package.  There is 1 of these to be won.  Yes you could play on one day only, create a high score high enough that is never gets beaten and win the €5k CPT Package.  Positions 2 to 10 are paid out to the players who gets the second highest single day score...and so on.  You can only win 1 leaderboard prize, so even if the player who wins actually also has the second, third, fifth and 9th highest prizes, they will only win 1st prize.  The next highest player gets second and so on.

4. Stakes are irrelevant

5. It is on all Speed Poker tables, NLHE and PLO

6. You CAN multi table.  Simply double click on the table in the lobby again and you will be sat down again.  Don't worry, you cannot be moved to a table where you are already sat.

Hope this helps!

Gaz
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 02:21:21 PM »

and is there a place where your points for the day can be viewed? and is there a running table of whole has the most points per day

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 02:33:33 PM »

I'll answer some of these....

1. Points are worked out based on a calculation.  We take (Number of Raked Hands / Number of Hands Played) x Number of Hands Won

So if you played 500 Hands, of which 150 were raked and you won 75 of them, your score would be: (150/500) x 75 = 22.5 Speed Poker Points

2. The player with the most speed poker points every day wins the $50+$9 Jackpot SNG Token, there are therefore over 50 of these to be won, and there is no limit to the number you can win.  So if player Tommysdad is the high scorer ever day for a whole week, he's win 7 x $50+$9 Jackpot SNG tokens.

3. The player with the most speed poker points earned in a single day throughout the whole promotion wins the CPT Package.  There is 1 of these to be won.  Yes you could play on one day only, create a high score high enough that is never gets beaten and win the €5k CPT Package.  Positions 2 to 10 are paid out to the players who gets the second highest single day score...and so on.  You can only win 1 leaderboard prize, so even if the player who wins actually also has the second, third, fifth and 9th highest prizes, they will only win 1st prize.  The next highest player gets second and so on.

4. Stakes are irrelevant

5. It is on all Speed Poker tables, NLHE and PLO

6. You CAN multi table.  Simply double click on the table in the lobby again and you will be sat down again.  Don't worry, you cannot be moved to a table where you are already sat.

Hope this helps!

Gaz

Yes.. very nice. very clear. massive help. WP. GG.  Grin
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:42:47 PM »

and is there a place where your points for the day can be viewed? and is there a running table of whole has the most points per day

There will be a table updated daily on the website - link will be on the page Nicola posted up, will be updated every day!

Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »

The magnificently named Cornucopia123 is our current Speed Poker Challenge leader on 33.88 points.  This puts Cornie top of the leaderboard and means he/she wins the first of 56 (fifty six) $50+$9 Jackpot SNG tokens.  The current Top 10 looks like this, so if the challenge ended last night, Cornie would claim the €5k CPT Package, RIVERKILL4 would be 2nd and so on. 

It will ALL change by the time the promo finishes!

1 cornucopia123 33.88
2 RIVERKILL4 28.87
3 JGar5455 26.17
4 Rhino5656 24.19
5 TheWiseOne70 18.10
6 EvilGenius38 13.53
7 IllownU 9.93
8 scarfas123 8.38
9 imalmostbroke 8.24
10 jamesmarriott 7.34

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/speedpoker-leaderboard.php
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »

these points aren't cumulative thou are they? I thought it was single biggest winning day?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 04:59:06 PM »

these points aren't cumulative thou are they? I thought it was single biggest winning day?

Yes, but at the moment Cornucopia123 has the biggest single points scoring day...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 05:07:45 PM »

Apparently I made 2.something points just trying to set up my HUD ready for the onslaught later Cheesy
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »

Yes, but at the moment Cornucopia123 has the biggest single points scoring day...

Correct we've had 1 day so Cornucopia123 wins the $59 Tokie and is leader.  If for example player Rhino5656 gets say 60 points today and that is the most scored today, Rhino moves into 1st place with 60 points.  It is biggest single points scored in a single day.  Not cumulative.  I repeat not cumulative!

Well done re 2 points scored setting up HUD! I scored 11th having a play to ensure we got some data to check! And I doubled my money from $2 sit downs on 2 tables to leaving with $2.50 and $6.40! Helped by flopping the nut full boat on one table whilst flopping the nut straight shortly after.

Remember you can multitable at the same buy in, just double click, choose buy in and sit down, then do it again....and again...and again.......
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »

had a little trial tonight...x amount of hands in an hour or so...see how the points go from it tomorrow.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »

had a little trial tonight...x amount of hands in an hour or so...see how the points go from it tomorrow.

you got close sir, 3rd

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 01:06:44 PM »

Congratulations to yesterdays winner HST1 who wins the $50+9 Fort Knox Jackpot token for the 16th of July.

He goes top of the overall leaderboard but he can be beaten. Remember points are not cumulative and therefore the highest scoring player on any given day (00.00-23.59,) between now and September 8th 2013 will win the St Maarten package.

The speed poker games can now be found under the DTD tab in the lobby making them easier to find.

Best of luck

Glenn. (New Marketing Assistant at DTD) Smiley

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 05:29:38 PM »

Hi Guys

Simon has started a Facebook Event for the Speed Poker Challenge so that we can keep players up to date each day with daily winners and the current overall leader!

Join it if you're planning on having a shot!

https://www.facebook.com/events/489972911080450/?notif_t=plan_edited

Thanks Nicola

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2013, 06:27:56 PM »

These numbers will get huge by the end of the promo. I played three tables of $5NL for maybe 20 minutes and made 13 points (and $5) so the two winners so far aren't even breaking sweat.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2013, 12:56:13 PM »

HST1 makes it two in a row.

He picks up another Fort Knox S'n'G token worth $50+9 and has beaten his previous highest score to remain top of the leaderboard!

This will run till September 8th so there is plenty of time to to try and beat the current high score and win the St Maarten package.

Current leaderboards can be found here:

Best of luck.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: