blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:31:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272692 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  help the aged!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: help the aged!!!  (Read 4329 times)
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »

Before i went to visit my daughter in Birmingham Paul decided to piss around and left a love bite on my neck !! i called him quite a few names and covered it with makeup as best as i could .
Sam ( Daughter ) walking around her Uni on Wednesday and she says to me " Mum , cant you cover that disgusting mark on your neck Huh? , the people your age that are on campus don't walk around with them and its sooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing !! " .......... now i know and agree they look awful and could of gladly murdered Paul for doing it but.............. whats my bloody age got to do with it Huh? lol

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »

haha the one on the left looks like u kev!! pmsl!!

She has got you there mate

HI HELEN!
Rainbow

Sambuca showdown!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »

Before i went to visit my daughter in Birmingham Paul decided to piss around and left a love bite on my neck !! i called him quite a few names and covered it with makeup as best as i could .
Sam ( Daughter ) walking around her Uni on Wednesday and she says to me " Mum , cant you cover that disgusting mark on your neck Huh? , the people your age that are on campus don't walk around with them and its sooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing !! " .......... now i know and agree they look awful and could of gladly murdered Paul for doing it but.............. whats my bloody age got to do with it Huh? lol

Probably more to do with Mums don't get lovebites!!!

If it happens again wear it with pride, shows your still up for a bit of passionate fun lol

charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 02:56:21 AM »

Yes , i think its the mum cant be having good sex at her age syndrome ........... she'll find out in 20 yrs it only gets better lol

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
ericstoner

Winner of the Stars $200 sunday biggy, RU APAT Ire

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »

Em, so true.My two spent the five years after the loss of their mum,telling me I CAN'T get involved in "that sort of thing" it's "not right".Now the've mellowed, it's unfortunatly 'self service only' c'est la vie.

Blonde Hall of fame inductee,October 2007.
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »

Em, so true.My two spent the five years after the loss of their mum,telling me I CAN'T get involved in "that sort of thing" it's "not right".Now the've mellowed, it's unfortunatly 'self service only' c'est la vie.

Kids ...  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: