blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:19:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blonde/DTD March Online League
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde/DTD March Online League  (Read 37237 times)
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2010, 11:35:34 PM »

don't be silly transfer it to another night

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Bigfella

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2010, 11:41:31 PM »

honestly I'll struggle to use it I'm playing the Super50 I already won the Saturday after APAT (going to Nottingham on the Friday so will play the normal Friday tourney too). Have to travel back on the Sunday.

Then I will have another trip for the TwentyTwenty so I cant use the Super 50 until at least July, (veas in June, blonde bash in may) so why dont you join me for the one the weekend after APAT? You can buy me a guinness or two!
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2010, 11:45:00 PM »

honestly I'll struggle to use it I'm playing the Super50 I already won the Saturday after APAT (going to Nottingham on the Friday so will play the normal Friday tourney too). Have to travel back on the Sunday.

Then I will have another trip for the TwentyTwenty so I cant use the Super 50 until at least July, (veas in June, blonde bash in may) so why dont you join me for the one the weekend after APAT? You can buy me a guinness or two!

i'v already qualied for the super 50 - so wait until july FFS

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Bigfella

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »

Ok I officially withdraw my offer! you playing the same Super50 as me?
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2010, 09:50:03 AM »

So congratulations to Bigfella who ran away with the league and a £112 Twenty20 seat, as well as the Super50 seat added tonight

Thank you to everyone for playing in the events.

In April we have twice weekly blonde bash satellites, dates and times announced soon, with a change to win a seat plus expenses to the bash on 29th May

Well done Glen. 

I wasn't able to play last night having already bought tickets for a charity comedy evening at the O2. It was a good evening  - look out for it on TV on Channel 4 on Monday at 9pm.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 31, 2010, 01:30:55 PM »

Glenn, I think there's a Super50 on the Sunday of the Blonde Bash. Maybe use it then?
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 31, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »

Well done to the league winner!

I missed another league comp last night, sighh!!

It was fun though, hopefully more of these will run? Tighty?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: