blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:16:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272663 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 417128 times)
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1410 on: October 30, 2012, 01:11:16 PM »

Motorcyclists who think country roads are in fact dual carriageways.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: October 30, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »

Esso has got a pretty tilting strapline to their ads at the moment. 'Fuels that work at a molecular level' or some bollocks like that, I mean wtf other level do fuels work at?  Angry

I can picture some smartarse marketeer who's probably dead chuffed with himself for coming up with that one. He probably thinks to the dumb masses it makes their fuel sound more technologically advanced or some bullshit like that.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 30, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »

People who pretend not to love gangnam style.

This is the one positive thing I found about it  Wink

watched it 5 times now & still no closer to knowing the dance.

wtf u doing looking at the dance?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 02, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »

People who have the key tone on their 'phone, so you hear a text message being typed at the speed a sculptor is chiseling granite.

Especially people who do it wearing an MP3 player so they are the only ones who can't hear themselves piss everyone off
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:18:13 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »

The 'change' message you get from every single fkn opposition politician. Are people really that stupid to fall for a single word rather than listening to their substance? 
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 07, 2012, 09:14:18 AM »

People who answer your question with the word "Obviously" when it obviously not obvious
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: November 07, 2012, 09:29:13 AM »

Obviously, there needs to be some dramatic change around here and I am going to do that with my entry of, when you put him back in your pants after a wee wee, and there is a second wave and you know you haven't got enough time to pull him back out and your there for a good three seconds knowing there is nothing you can do. Pants much wetter than you would like.

This is often done outside in the cold when it is harder to judge, after a night out, or just before a Sunday morning game of football.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: November 07, 2012, 11:40:20 AM »

Obviously, there needs to be some dramatic change around here and I am going to do that with my entry of, when you put him back in your pants after a wee wee, and there is a second wave and you know you haven't got enough time to pull him back out and your there for a good three seconds knowing there is nothing you can do. Pants much wetter than you would like.

This is often done outside in the cold when it is harder to judge, after a night out, or just before a Sunday morning game of football.

You may have misread the thread title slightly...

Help is at hand here though - http://www.tena.co.uk/?cmpid=aw-tenamencouk-text-tenamen-brandbmm-tenamenbmm&gclid=CKGHxtHhvLMCFXHLtAod8zYAeQ

free samples if you register

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: November 07, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »

You may have misread the thread title slightly...

Help is at hand here though - http://www.tena.co.uk/?cmpid=aw-tenamencouk-text-tenamen-brandbmm-tenamenbmm&gclid=CKGHxtHhvLMCFXHLtAod8zYAeQ

free samples if you register

Ha.
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1419 on: November 07, 2012, 05:47:32 PM »

In a packed bar when you've been waiting patiently to get served then some scab whos not been theremas long as u sneaks round everybody when a gap appears at the bar and orders about 28 complex drinks and fucks u over. Then then barman serves someone to the other side of said guy. Fml.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: November 07, 2012, 08:14:52 PM »

People who say "technically". WTF is that about? Almost always a superfluous word they just throw in for no particular reason.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: November 07, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »

People who say "technically". WTF is that about? Almost always a SUPERFLUOUS word they just throw in for no particular reason other than to make themselves appear clever

FYP

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: November 07, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »

People who say "technically". WTF is that about? Almost always a SUPERFLUOUS word they just throw in for no particular reason other than to make themselves appear clever

FYP

Geo

I thought you were agreeing with me at first there Geo and I wondered why you had capitalized "superfluous". Then I realized you are having a go cos you think it's a big word.

Seems like a normal word to me but, if you have trouble with things like that, I'll try to remember to use short words for your benefit if we both get involved in the same discussion in the future.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: November 08, 2012, 01:10:19 AM »

Joining a turbo because you want an early night, only to realise you have clicked the slow paced deep stack below instead. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:23 AM »

Joining a turbo because you want an early night, only to realise you have clicked the slow paced deep stack below instead. 

Did that once, emailed stars and they gave me a refund (although they said they'd never do it again).

Worth a try?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: