blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:20:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272654 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 [4567] 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13466796 times)
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68490 on: February 15, 2014, 10:30:22 AM »

We have Bode Miller tomorrow in Super G @ 22/1 now generally 6/1, but drifting.

Soft snow conditions not in his favour. Bib draw later, with early starters having an advantage. Course setting will be also crucial, but won't be known until an hour or so before the start.

A few possible options as savers later depending on the draw.

Thanks Tonji.

Have these Olympics lived up to your expectations?

I have to say, that dark-haired young lady in the Curling Team - the one Tighty has the hots for - is quite the personality, & makes watching Curling very worthwhile. 

Oh yeah, loving watching athletes you rarely see on mainstream media showing all the passion & commitment to their sports.

What do the contestants in some of the more "odd" sports do the rest of the year?

Surely there is not a "Luge" or Bobsleigh circuit?

Are they "pure" amateurs, living the dream every 4 years?

They all have a World Cup circuit. Not many amateurs, the top performers have funding & sponsorship.

Nations like Norway & Austria, Winter Sports athletes will always feature in their SPOTY.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #68491 on: February 15, 2014, 10:31:31 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I have been somewhat remiss in having identified a trend I have failed to suggest betting it as I always seem to forget about it. But not today.

I have pointed out before that I think in bad weather in rugby matches, particularly club games where the pitches are used every 2 weeks, there seem to be most points scored in the first half. It is to do with players being wet and cold so can't pass,catch or kick so well. Offloading is harder and by the 2nd half the pitch has cut up. 6 out of the last 7 matches have followed the trend, yet it is being priced up as the underdog.

So today in the Exeter/ Bath match.

Suggest first half most points £20 @ 6/5 with Paddy Power.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #68492 on: February 15, 2014, 10:50:28 AM »

We seem to have a speed skater who's modelled her game on Romain Grosjean.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:53:02 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68493 on: February 15, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I have been somewhat remiss in having identified a trend I have failed to suggest betting it as I always seem to forget about it. But not today.

I have pointed out before that I think in bad weather in rugby matches, particularly club games where the pitches are used every 2 weeks, there seem to be most points scored in the first half. It is to do with players being wet and cold so can't pass,catch or kick so well. Offloading is harder and by the 2nd half the pitch has cut up. 6 out of the last 7 matches have followed the trend, yet it is being priced up as the underdog.

So today in the Exeter/ Bath match.

Suggest first half most points £20 @ 6/5 with Paddy Power.

Morning hector.

You guys do come up with some weird & wonderful reasonings!

We got maxed to £5.33 with PP, so I had a round £5 with them @ 6/5, & then took £15 @ 11/10 with Ladbrokes.

HIGHEST SCORING HALF, FIRST HALF, £5 @ 6/5, Paddy Power

HIGHEST SCORING HALF, FIRST HALF, £15 @ 11/10, Ladbrokes

Single: First Half @ 6/5
1 line at £5.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £5.00
 Potential returns: £11.00
No: O/23146337/0000442

Total stake: £5.00
 Free bets voucher: £0.00
 Total Cost: £5.00

-----

Exeter v Bath
Aviva Premiership
2014-02-15 15:15:00

Market: Highest scoring half 

Selection: 1st Half @ 11/10 

Receipt No.: O/142640973/0000530

Placed at: 10:34 15/02/2014

Bet Type: Single

Stake Per Line: £15.00

2 BETS PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68494 on: February 15, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »

Of those free bets (just in case anyone likes to pick and choose, they are all obviously very sound mathematically), I would put them in this order with most fancied 1st and the fourth not fancied at all and expected to drift.

Aurore D'Estruval

Many Clouds

Captain Chris (pretty neutral on this)

Celestial Halo (have laid this)

On the 3.50...I have a massive view but I am worried about having more on now until we have seen if there is a non-runner. I had plenty of bets yesterday because I was getting bigger prices. Today I would say wait...but I do think a maximum is in order.

Guess that means I shall have to miss my early afternoon kip then, just in case.

My artillery will be primed, & my laser sights fine-tuned.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #68495 on: February 15, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »

Ante Post Update

Many Clouds is running today. I think he can win but cant say I like it when stayers run this close to Chelts in bottomless ground. I hope he doesn't leave his chance behind.

Just seen Morning Line and please to hear Dessie Hughes say that Lyreen Legend will be going for the Ryanair. I can see me really getting stuck into this over the next few weeks now.Time to chance that 33s a bit more!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68496 on: February 15, 2014, 11:29:13 AM »

she really must have upset sporting gods

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68497 on: February 15, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »

Ante Post Update

Many Clouds is running today. I think he can win but cant say I like it when stayers run this close to Chelts in bottomless ground. I hope he doesn't leave his chance behind.

Just seen Morning Line and please to hear Dessie Hughes say that Lyreen Legend will be going for the Ryanair. I can see me really getting stuck into this over the next few weeks now.Time to chance that 33s a bit more!

Can't recall where we are with this, but maybe Fred should chance, say, £10 or £20 EW?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #68498 on: February 15, 2014, 11:35:32 AM »

Wink
Ante Post Update

Can't recall where we are with this, but maybe Fred should chance, say, £10 or £20 EW?

See what Neil thinks TK.

It was his selection originally so best he has a say.

I just took up his train of thought, and got to the end result a bit quicker Wink but it's still his baby.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #68499 on: February 15, 2014, 11:43:26 AM »

Am I right in saying if she'd not tried to win that on the slide, she would have qualified anyway? Very unlucky, obviously, but sport is played over tiny margins.

She's got one chance left and what a story if she can nail the 1k

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68500 on: February 15, 2014, 11:47:40 AM »

Am I right in saying if she'd not tried to win that on the slide, she would have qualified anyway? Very unlucky, obviously, but sport is played over tiny margins.

Yep, I think 2nd was good enough for her to progress.

She needs a good sports psychologist to get her in to the right frame of mind.

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #68501 on: February 15, 2014, 11:49:04 AM »

She looked in a bad place, not sure she should have gave that interview so soon to the BBC.
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #68502 on: February 15, 2014, 11:56:09 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Switzerland are not as bad as they appear so a key game this afternoon. Situation improving all the time though. Will need to be a lot better this afternoon though.

Sandy
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #68503 on: February 15, 2014, 12:11:09 PM »

I'm happy with Lyreen Legend...I did post to say that a few pages ago...I think I said...I agree with Adz great bet for Ryan Air.

I think we should wait until 10 minutes after the first to see if anything pulls out of the 3.50 on the basis that the ground is worse than they thought.

Once we can see it is 8-runners have a triple max each way on Rolling Aces. Loves the ground and jumps well, the trip will really suit and it is just so solid in a race when I can easily put a total line through four runners and I don't fancy Riverside Theatre at all.

If it wins here it will join LL in the Ryan Air.

There are 3 runners for me in Cloudy Too, Captain Chris and Rolling Aces. Taking 7/1 you have 7/5 a place. It's 11/10 on Betfair and I think it's 4/6. If you can get 8/1 and a 1/4 123 with Stan James or 15/2 and 1,2,3 1/4 with B365 your life is even easier.

This is the time to bet like men.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #68504 on: February 15, 2014, 12:25:07 PM »

This is the time to bet like men.

Love it!!

Pages: 1 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 [4567] 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: