blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:43:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 159285 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 22, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »

You need one parent per kid when you take them swimming? What; 2 to keep an eye on the kids (in 2 hour shifts or with some sort of schedule) and one to keep an eye out of peados or something?

Seems a bit excessive, no?
on holiday or in hotels they are more relaxed and i easily handle all 3 swimming on my own whilst the wife catches the rays.
my ex of 15 years worked worked as a social worker on child protection teams and the number of them perverts  is far higher than anyone could imagine. think len fairclough from coronation street got done for something in a swimming pool.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: July 22, 2011, 04:22:15 PM »

You need one parent per kid when you take them swimming? What; 2 to keep an eye on the kids (in 2 hour shifts or with some sort of schedule) and one to keep an eye out of peados or something?

on holiday or in hotels they are more relaxed and i easily handle all 3 swimming on my own whilst the wife catches the rays.
my ex of 15 years worked worked as a social worker on child protection teams and the number of them perverts  is far higher than anyone could imagine. think len fairclough from coronation street got done for something in a swimming pool.

I got done for something in a swimming pool once...not the best day of my life...the shame was unbearable.

How the F was I supposed to know the water turns dark blue FFS!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 22, 2011, 04:44:43 PM »

He was accused of having straying hands whilst giving swimming lessons. Jury found him Not Guilty.

The 'how many adults' issue seems to be decided by local management. I used to take my two, plus an occasional friend when they were learning, and still take two grandkids at a time both locally and in Norfolk where three of them live. Our local pools in Stockton on Tees say one person over sixteen to two children for under eights.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: July 22, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

He was accused of having straying hands whilst giving swimming lessons. Jury found him Not Guilty.

The 'how many adults' issue seems to be decided by local management. I used to take my two, plus an occasional friend when they were learning, and still take two grandkids at a time both locally and in Norfolk where three of them live. Our local pools in Stockton on Tees say one person over sixteen to two children for under eights.

There's a joke in there somewhere but not one I think I could get away with.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2011, 05:21:43 PM »

Was it?
"I just broke the world record for holding my breath under water. It all started when a girl at the swimming baths shouted 'That's him over there Daddy'"

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2011, 05:58:49 PM »

nice chatting to you last night mate sorry was not the happiest after my exit ..

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2011, 06:26:45 PM »

nice chatting to you last night mate sorry was not the happiest after my exit ..
hey lee dont be too down on yourself. you got AQ v Ronaldo. you go with what you feel is right. if you put it up in pha some everyone will say easy fold wtf are you thinking but in reality and the cold light of day you had been playing with and knew exactly how he had been playing. ANYone know why he is anon too. i like him and stopped him from getting into a fight in their one night over something stupid.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »

hey lee dont be too down on yourself. you got AQ v Ronaldo. you go with what you feel is right. if you put it up in pha some everyone will say easy fold wtf are you thinking but in reality and the cold light of day you had been playing with and knew exactly how he had been playing. ANYone know why he is anon too. i like him and stopped him from getting into a fight in their one night over something stupid.

please, Jason. That's just upsetting.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2011, 06:38:32 PM »

thanks mate its appreciated

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2011, 06:42:08 PM »

please, Jason. That's just upsetting.

look mate if the coin says heads its their..tales is there, got kids running all over is my only excuse.
for one minute i thought you was on about my mum then saw the highlight lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11:57 PM »

Was it?
"I just broke the world record for holding my breath under water. It all started when a girl at the swimming baths shouted 'That's him over there Daddy'"

No, was more along the lines of "Now that's a sexy sandwich"

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »

bump

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »

bump

Lol sick timing to coincide with his ban!

Bring back Herbie!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »

Bring back Herbie!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: