blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:49:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 169547 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2012, 10:26:40 PM »

yh +1 this thread is a bad idea, tbh Marc may as well knock you for the 4k now its going to make such little difference (obv he SHOULDn't actually) but this thread isn't the way to get your money

Just lol dave.

Really? Read the op and think about it.

I feel bad for lewis and its fully obv marc owes him the full 5% but think he should have taken some more advice before starting these threads, it's such a dangerous road to take.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »

I'm currently as potless as I have been in 15 years.

Why do you think I'm not playing the main event?

Thankfully Uruguay are going to win Olympic gold for football and I'm gonna be robusto again.

You're not the only one keefy.

I prefer the term under it.

Under it isn't anywhere near as bad as potless.

Believe me.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 11, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »

Thankfully Uruguay are going to win Olympic gold for football and I'm gonna be robusto again.

Believe me.

Don't answer this if you don't want to obv. But at what point do you say to hell with gambling and get a job? Not having any money would scare the shit out of me tbh, I don't know how you guys do it.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »

Lot of that going around. Is anyone doing alright? everyone is seems busto at the moment. Marc is clearly broke unfortunately, hope he scoops the main event.

Sams doing ok. Jake, Toby, JP still getting by. Everyone else is somewhere between under it and potless after the WSOP
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 11, 2012, 10:37:24 PM »

i am not fully of aware of the camels and greeks backgrounds but having had a "normal" job before gambling full time it is very very hard to leave it and go back to a "real" job

in my opinion
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 11, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »

Believe me.

Don't answer this if you don't want to obv. But at what point do you say to hell with gambling and get a job? Not having any money would scare the shit out of me tbh, I don't know how you guys do it.

Who would employ me?

I can just grind $50 heads up sngs if I go totally broke.

Can make more playing those than I ever can in a job that I could actually land.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:43 PM »

yh +1 this thread is a bad idea, tbh Marc may as well knock you for the 4k now its going to make such little difference (obv he SHOULDn't actually) but this thread isn't the way to get your money

Just lol dave.

Really? Read the op and think about it.

I feel bad for lewis and its fully obv marc owes him the full 5% but think he should have taken some more advice before starting these threads, it's such a dangerous road to take.

Disagree entirely. In his mind he gave the guy 3-4 months and was promised payment time and time again. If he doesn't post this thread nothing gets resolved and it also helps for the future and for the other guys who havn't yet been paid from the swaps (flush entity i guess)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 11, 2012, 10:42:19 PM »

Lot of that going around. Is anyone doing alright? everyone is seems busto at the moment. Marc is clearly broke unfortunately, hope he scoops the main event.

Sams doing ok. Jake, Toby, JP still getting by. Everyone else is somewhere between under it and potless after the WSOP

plenty people in UK doing well just getting it quietly. Dave Burn and the likes.

So much variance i MTT's I guess almost all of the guys playing who aren't super huge will usually be busto as they never have stable income and get into huge MU, by the time they get paid they owe a chunk.

Cash is king etc.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 11, 2012, 10:42:33 PM »

Believe me.

Who would employ me?

Can make more playing those than I ever can in a job that I could actually land.

10% pls
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »

Believe me.

Who would employ me?

10% pls

LOLZ

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 11, 2012, 10:48:21 PM »

plenty people in UK doing well just getting it quietly. Dave Burn and the likes.

So much variance i MTT's I guess almost all of the guys playing who aren't super huge will usually be busto as they never have stable income and get into huge MU, by the time they get paid they owe a chunk.

Cash is king etc.

Was talking about my friends. Obviously theres a million kids out there clicking away getting it done
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 11, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »

this is one of the darkest times for UK poker I think. We'll all be back though Smiley Flushy or Moorman win the main event should keep everyone in action for at least a yr or two :SD

@Pleno - imo this thread just isn't going to achieve anything I think you actually could have arbitrated this privately and seen a much better resolution but maybe not, decent chance you're right.

Under It = Needing a win, but still in the game i.e you have plenty of actual outs.

Busto/Potless = Have no money/are not in the game.

I actually semi-enjoy being under it, would obv rather just have the cake but IDK feels kinda pressured and "hectic" being under it it's actually quite good fun once you've been there a few times and realise it's not that big of a deal

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 11, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »

this is one of the darkest times for UK poker I think. We'll all be back though Smiley Flushy or Moorman win the main event should keep everyone in action for at least a yr or two :SD

@Pleno - imo this thread just isn't going to achieve anything I think you actually could have arbitrated this privately and seen a much better resolution but maybe not, decent chance you're right.

Under It = Needing a win, but still in the game i.e you have plenty of actual outs.

I actually semi-enjoy being under it, would obv rather just have the cake but IDK feels kinda pressured and "hectic" being under it it's actually quite good fun once you've been there a few times and realise it's not that big of a deal

I think potless is one step above busto.

Busto is the one for being out of the game altogether.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 11, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »

Marc posted in the thread somehing along the lines of

"There is no way I am going to pay the 5%, thread closed"

you posted your wisdom/made him see sense

"ok will send the £4k"

The past 3 months was negotiations, false promises, uncertainty etc, its taken less than 24 hours and is resolved.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »

It isn't resolved until he actually sends #justsayin

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: