blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:56:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sorel Mizzi Accused of Cheating at Chinese Poker during PCA
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sorel Mizzi Accused of Cheating at Chinese Poker during PCA  (Read 36622 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

pretty sure he can get those texts retrieved

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2011, 03:11:09 PM »

If he had a nokia or bb u can get them retrieved I think

Just me
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:05 PM »

The evidence  against him, in the cheating at chinese poker incident is scant / non-existent.
Therefore, judgement is being made with reference to his previous behaviour.
That isn't completely unreasonable, as long as we take a balanced view, and not a one-eyed view, of the other alleged incidents.

Yh i agree that his multi-accounting history has no relevance to the chinese accusations. That's not the point tho

It has the result of being deceptive, but you don't know that deception was the reason for opening an account..... might have simply wanted to stay in the game.

There are a number people who post on BP who have more than 1 account on one of the main sites, but it is not automatically assumed that their prime motivation is deception.
In this instance, because it is Sorel Mizzi, he is guilty irrespective.

Maybe several blonde members have multiple accounts, altho still completely out of line in my eyes I agree if you're not a reg at a certain game there is far far less advantage to be gained. But if sorel is banned from FTP and starts a second account then its EXACTLY the same thing regardless of whether he wanted to cheat initially or not.

And of course I didn't say not to comment on online poker (sorry if that came across like i was being a dick) my point is that people who dont play everyday and understand how valuable the information you've mined on your reg players is than it's impossible to actually grasp how much you stand to get fucked my MA'ing

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:38 PM »

I don't what to think, I don't think either parties have put a convincing arguement across. Sorel's is more coherent but he has a history of talking a good game while doing shady stuff. Whereas Racener just seems to be on another planet and why he has deleted the texts is beyond me, pretty much has Sorel dead with those as evidence.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »

I don't what to think, I don't think either parties have put a convincing arguement across. Sorel's is more coherent but he has a history of talking a good game while doing shady stuff. Whereas Racener just seems to be on another planet and why he has deleted the texts is beyond me, pretty much has Sorel dead with those as evidence.

Its a known cheat vs a repeat drink driver, sod the pair of em.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »

if ur a cheat y would u text someone trying to bribe them to keep quiet?
pretty stupid if you would do that

racener doesn't sound convincing

Just me
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »

Have you ever gone over the speed limit barry?

@GreekStein on twitter.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2011, 04:31:51 PM »

Relevance?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »

Relevance?

I don't see how racener having been done for a few DUI's is really truly relevant to this issue. It's irresponsible, against the law and endangers lives, just like speeding.

If Barry get's done over for a poker related matter should we be saying 'two fingers up to him anyway, he got 3 points for doing 46 in a 40'?

@GreekStein on twitter.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

Relevance?

I don't see how racener having been done for a few DUI's is really truly relevant to this issue. It's irresponsible, against the law and endangers lives, just like speeding.

you're quite right of course..don't think Barry was being completely serious.

Listening to that interview though you'd never think Racener was old enough to drink and drive.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2011, 05:03:52 PM »

Yeah I wasn't being serious really, just saying they are probably both a pair of pricks.

And in answer to your question, I got my first speeding ticket ever a few months ago, had to do one of those speed awareness courses to avoid the points.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »

Yeah I wasn't being serious really, just saying they are probably both a pair of pricks.

And in answer to your question, I got my first speeding ticket ever a few months ago, had to do one of those speed awareness courses to avoid the points.

I did that as well..money well spent Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »

Stop saying speeding is the same as drink driving people, that's just uber dumb.

I don't want to believe Mizzi but haven't seen anything irrefutable from either. Pair of tits imo.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2011, 05:07:58 PM »

You know what, I didnt actually mind it all that much, it was marginally interesting and I think I have been a bit more careful as a result. It was still shite though, just not as shite as I imagined it would be.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:37 PM »

You know what, I didnt actually mind it all that much, it was marginally interesting and I think I have been a bit more careful as a result. It was still shite though, just not as shite as I imagined it would be.

Same for me, though I never speed in a built up area anyways and the course was really not tailored for people doing 82 on the M6.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: