blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:04:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272661 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blonde & Poker Trillion
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde & Poker Trillion  (Read 83697 times)
goldfoxdom

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:50 AM »

25/01/2009  08:33:20  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  hello, im here now

25/01/2009  08:33:30  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  why r u having a 5000$ freerol

25/01/2009  08:33:36  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  when ur company owes 10,000$ out

25/01/2009  08:35:44  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  I am hoping to find out exactly what is happening next week, however the freeroll is being paid for by the network, not PT, and it was won by the players. Whilst we overcome our current financial problems, we will work with the network to ensure that none of our players lsoe out in any way - if the freeroll was cancelled, then the players who won it would have lost out, and that would have been wr

25/01/2009  08:35:46  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  wrong

25/01/2009  08:36:28  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  poker trillion = busto?

25/01/2009  08:36:51  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  can i ask who you are, are you a creditor of PT?

25/01/2009  08:37:05  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  I play on PT

25/01/2009  08:37:16  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  and im a member of blond forum

25/01/2009  08:37:21  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  blonde*

Colin - www.pokertrillion.com says:
thanks, am here if you have any more questions, but above all, players funds / points and offers are 100% safe.....
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2009, 08:59:10 AM »

25/01/2009  08:33:30  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  why r u having a 5000$ freerol

25/01/2009  08:33:36  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  when ur company owes 10,000$ out

25/01/2009  08:35:44  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  I am hoping to find out exactly what is happening next week, however the freeroll is being paid for by the network, not PT, and it was won by the players. Whilst we overcome our current financial problems, we will work with the network to ensure that none of our players lsoe out in any way - if the freeroll was cancelled, then the players who won it would have lost out, and that would have been wr

25/01/2009  08:36:28  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  Poker Trillion = busto?

25/01/2009  08:36:51  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  dom  can i ask who you are, are you a creditor of PT?

25/01/2009  08:37:16  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  and im a member of blond forum

thanks, am here if you have any more questions, but above all, players funds / points and offers are 100% safe.....

How is this kind of conversation useful to anyone?

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »

25/01/2009  08:36:28  dom  Colin - www.pokertrillion.com  Poker Trillion = busto?

How is this kind of conversation useful to anyone?

It's helped with my Grammar
Poker Trillion
Poker Trillion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2009, 09:09:04 AM »

Hi all,

I was hoping to keep quiet until I know exactly what the score is next week, but as Dom has partially quoted me from an MSN chat, I think I need to say something now. The full chat is posted beneath....

But to re-iterate.....

Yes the financial future of Trillion Ltd is questionable.

No, Players will not lose out in any way. The players are part of the ELG network which is in a sound financial position and is a EU gaming licenese holder (Malta LGA)

Also, I have been told by the network that players offers including points, league points (and potential prizes) and any live events they are saving for will be honoured. You have to remember if the PT players go, then the network would be a potential big loser.

This will not happen.

I am meeting with the network owners next week when it should become a lot clearer. I have also offered my time to ELG to work with them to ensure some continuity for the PT players.

As for the money which is owed to Blonde..... I have spoken with Tikay and said I will help Blonde in every way I can to ensure they can recover what they are owed. If Trillion Ltd did fold (and this is not certain) then I also am a creditor.

I am not speaking in an official capacity. I am not a director or any official officer of Trillion Ltd, just employed as marketing and operations manager.

So, please, if you are happy with PT currently (in the poker room sense) then there is no reason to withdrawal or stop playing.

Your money, deposits, withdrawals, poker points, potential future live event tickets and league prizes are 100% safe.

I don't think there is anything else I can add at this stage, and as soon as there is some more news, I will let you know.

Thanks

Col

dom says:
u there
dom says:
u there
hello, im here  now
dom says:
why r u having a 5000$ freerol
dom says:
when ur company owes 10,000$ out
I am hoping to find out exactly what is happening next week, however the freeroll is being paid for by the network, not PT, and it was won by the players. Whilst we overcome our current financial problems, we will work with the network to ensure that none of our players lsoe out in any way - if the freeroll was cancelled, then the players who won it would have lost out, and that would have been wr
wrong
dom says:
poker trillion = busto?
can i ask who you are, are you a creditor of PT?
dom says:
I play on PT
dom says:
and im a member of blinds forum
dom says:
blonde*
righty, the finacnial future of PT (the company) is uncertain, but should become clear next week. If the company did fold (and this is not certain) then the players would be accomadated by the ELG network, who have already said the current offers would be honoured, including any accumulated poker points and of course their actual balances
I have also told the network I would be willing to work with them if this was the case..... I too am a credtior of PT....
dom says:
ok
dom says:
can i pass this info on
it has been passed on already, nothing new here. Some of the forum owners are selective with the info they publish...... Nothing like a scare story about players loosing funds to get visitors
dom says:
ok
dom says:
interesting

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »

Tikay chairs the Trillion financial remuneration meeting..........................

A+ btw
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2009, 09:16:44 AM »

Hi all,

I was hoping to keep quiet until I know exactly what the score is next week, but as Dom has partially quoted me from an MSN chat, I think I need to say something now. The full chat is posted beneath....

But to re-iterate.....

No, Players will not lose out in any way. The players are part of the ELG network which is in a sound financial position and is a EU gaming licenese holder (Malta LGA)

Also, I have been told by the network that players offers including points, league points (and potential prizes) and any live events they are saving for will be honoured. You have to remember if the PT players go, then the network would be a potential big loser.

This will not happen.

I am meeting with the network owners next week when it should become a lot clearer. I have also offered my time to ELG to work with them to ensure some continuity for the PT players.

As for the money which is owed to Blonde..... I have spoken with Tikay and said I will help Blonde in every way I can to ensure they can recover what they are owed. If Trillion Ltd did fold (and this is not certain) then I also am a creditor.

I am not speaking in an official capacity. I am not a director or any official officer of Trillion Ltd, just employed as marketing and operations manager.

So, please, if you are happy with PT currently (in the poker room sense) then there is no reason to withdrawal or stop playing.

Your money, deposits, withdrawals, poker points, potential future live event tickets and league prizes are 100% safe.

I don't think there is anything else I can add at this stage, and as soon as there is some more news, I will let you know.

Thanks

Col

dom says:
u there
dom says:
u there
hello, im here  now
dom says:
dom says:
I am hoping to find out exactly what is happening next week, however the freeroll is being paid for by the network, not PT, and it was won by the players. Whilst we overcome our current financial problems, we will work with the network to ensure that none of our players lsoe out in any way - if the freeroll was cancelled, then the players who won it would have lost out, and that would have been wr
wrong
dom says:
Poker Trillion = busto?
dom says:
I play on PT
dom says:
dom says:
blonde*
righty, the finacnial future of PT (the company) is uncertain, but should become clear next week. If the company did fold (and this is not certain) then the players would be accomadated by the ELG network, who have already said the current offers would be honoured, including any accumulated poker points and of course their actual balances
I have also told the network I would be willing to work with them if this was the case..... I too am a credtior of PT....
dom says:
ok
dom says:
can i pass this info on
it has been passed on already, nothing new here. Some of the forum owners are selective with the info they publish...... Nothing like a scare story about players loosing funds to get visitors
dom says:
ok
dom says:
interesting

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »

No, Players will not lose out in any way

Clearly lots of PT players also use the Blonde forum to improve their skills and enhance their enjoyment of the game. If Blonde were to fold because of the money you owe them how will PT players not lose out in any way?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

Hi Col,

I have business to attend to today, on the South Coast, so I'm pushed for time right now. But I'd like to clarify a few things.

Some of the forum owners are selective with the info they publish...... Nothing like a scare story about players loosing funds to get visitors

I hope that does not refer to blonde - we have stressed, again & again, that in our view, Players Funds are not at risk. We have published facts - that PT owe us £7,000, not scare-stories.

So I'm curious what Forums you were referring to, though. Punters Lounge have not allowed the matter to be debated, & I have yet to see it anywhere else.

So what Forums are publishing "scare stories", please?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
h

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »

Hi all,

But to re-iterate.....

This will not happen.

Thanks

Col

dom says:
u there
dom says:
u there
hello, im here NOW
dom says:
dom says:
wrong
dom says:
Poker Trillion = busto?
dom says:
I play on PT
dom says:
dom says:
blonde*
dom says:
ok
dom says:
can i pass this info on
dom says:
ok
dom says:
interesting

Colin thank you for posting
i wish you and all other trillion staff well and can understand these must be difficult times for you
Tikay and others have said playes money should be safe and you have repeated the same
however i have no knowledge of the present financial situation of everleaf and cannot understand why everyone assumes players money is safe
eu license bla bla bla
i am sure those involved in northern rock received the same assurances  more recently zavvi were selling gift vouchers up to the end
these same vouchers are not now  useable

i guess what i am trying to say is in present circumstances it would be prudent for all players on all sites to hold as little as possible in there accounts
after all the banks are safe Lol

If and when you are speaking to everleaf an assure from an official of that company on players funds would be more useful

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »

Requested a cash out a few days ago and as yet have not even received an email confirmation of same, let alone my money.

Funds safe or not, I refuse to play there until they pay blonde what they owe them.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Poker Trillion
Poker Trillion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2009, 12:03:54 PM »

Valued comments.

I representative of ELG I understand has or will attempt to contact Tikay soon. I have also made them aware of this thread.

Regarding withdrawal payments at ELG, and completely unrelated.....

ELG have been changing their payment processors this week, which has resulted in a small delay to some deposits and withdrawals. The changes are for security reasons as the new platform will now incorporate 3D security (this is when you are diverted to your banks website and you are asked to enter a private code).

This change also means ELG will be able to accept UK Maestro cards direct.

I have been told that all outstanding transactions will be dealt with Monday.

Can't argue with anyone who's advice is not to leave too much money in one place these days, however PT's continuation or failure has no bearing on player's funds. They have never been held by PT, either now or in the past and like any responsible site, players funds are completely seperate from running costs.

Col
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:08:03 PM by Poker Trillion » Logged

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2009, 12:07:09 PM »

So, please, if you are happy with PT currently (in the poker room sense) then there is no reason to withdrawal or stop playing

pls tell me any poker player that is going to be happy with grimming? The culture of grimming is not something poker players enjoy hearing about and will deffo affect how they view PT in a poker sense. Telling another business you can't pay because times are tough cos of a recession is no defence for grimming, that other business is in the same boat. And it's probably a much smaller boat than the one you're in.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »

Valued comments.

I representative of ELG I understand has or will attempt to contact Tikay soon. I have also made them aware of this thread.

Regarding withdrawal payments at ELG, and completely unrelated.....

ELG have been changing their payment processors this week, which has resulted in a small delay to some deposits and withdrawals. The changes are for security reasons as the new platform will now incorporate 3D security (this is when you are diverted to your banks website and you are asked to enter a private code).

This change also means ELG will be able to accept UK Maestro cards direct.

I have been told that all outstanding transactions will be dealt with Monday.

Can't argue with anyone who's advice is not to leave too much money in one place these days, however PT's continuation or failure has no bearing on player's funds. They have never been held by PT, either now or in the past and like any responsible site, players funds are completely seperate from running costs.

Col

Poker Trillion
Poker Trillion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »

Hi Col,

I have business to attend to today, on the South Coast, so I'm pushed for time right now. But I'd like to clarify a few things.

Some of the forum owners are selective with the info they publish...... Nothing like a scare story about players loosing funds to get visitors

I hope that does not refer to blonde - we have stressed, again & again, that in our view, Players Funds are not at risk. We have published facts - that PT owe us £7,000, not scare-stories.

So I'm curious what Forums you were referring to, though. Punters Lounge have not allowed the matter to be debated, & I have yet to see it anywhere else.

Tony,

Not directed at you at all.

I was under the kosh at the time as I was being fired questions on MSN. On my mind for some reason was the 'Tusk' situation. This was not said in public, and I only posted the whole conversation, as I didn't want any wrong conclusions to be drawn after I was 'partially' quoted.

Your clarification of your confidence is players funds is both accurate and appreciated, and it really was not meant as a dig at you guys at all.

Col
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:16:22 PM by Poker Trillion » Logged

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

Hi Col,

I thought that comment was disingenuous.  If it wasn't in reference to blonde, that should have been stated - if it was in reference to blonde then it's at best churlish.  The suggestion is that the blonde owners decided to post the situation between blonde and PT in order to garner more visitors to the site.

Like I said, if it's not directed at the blonde poker forum, then it really should be explicitly stated.  Otherwise what are people supposed to infer from your comment?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: