blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:18:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Amsterdam Master Classics: Day Three - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amsterdam Master Classics: Day Three - Interactive  (Read 37161 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2006, 08:23:38 PM »

A message to his fans from Keith 'The Camel' Hawkins...

"Can someone get me a beer and two Aces please?"

"I haven't seen a hand for ages," he moaned, "I eliminated Paul and everyone folded to my Kings, but apart from that I've been pretty card dead."

"The feature table's a nightmare," he continued. "Every hand takes 5 minutes, with all the stop and starting. And then you've got everyone dwelling up on each decision, it's ridiculous."
danmonkey

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2006, 08:29:31 PM »

Good luck to the Camel. 
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »

Andreas Hagen gets moved to Rolf's right after this tough decision:

He's up against J. van Hoof - they've gotten to the turn:  .  A decent pot has evolved (at least 50k) and it looks like Mr. Hoof moved in on the second Ace turn.  A very long dwell, before the contemplative Hagen passes, showing ...

Still with fairly decent chips, almost as soon as he arrives at his new table, he gets a walk in the big blind.  Breaking one of my calming rules (don't look if you don't have to), he says, "good choice" to both the small blind and preflop dweller Rolf Slotboom, showing ...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 08:40:27 PM by Djinn » Logged

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2006, 08:36:52 PM »

German player Matthias Stieger is OUT.

His raise under-the-gun found a caller in the small blind from Sverre who then check-called the 4-4-8 Flop.

Sverre had Pocket Sixes which stood up against the German's Ace King with the Turn and River bring  harmless 9 and 3.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2006, 08:37:29 PM »

Good luck to the Camel. 

Okay, we have the Aces, what about the beer?
bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »

just bin catching  up great work snoops and unlucky  Jen
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2006, 08:46:39 PM »

I think a good indicator of whether Sverre's tiltmeter might be on the rise is how large a percentage of the time he spends standing up near his chair, as opposed to sat on it.  Just now, he was having a quick chat and the dealer mucked his under the gun hand.  Not happy after his recent chip loss, there was a brief threaten of a toys-out-of-pram moment.  But no, all under control.

And beneficiary of earlier outdraw, JJ, calls Devilfish's min raise on the button from the big blind.  Flop comes two spades .  He bets out 35k straight away.  Fold from the Fish, and he shows the .

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2006, 08:50:24 PM »

Just as I was having a brief word with the Camel, he found a hand from early position and decided to nochently stick in a 10k raise. A move which provoked Rolf Slotboom to comment, "Careful now, I'm your editor, you don't want to lose your column."

Although Andreas Hagen smooth called, Rolf, who was lying in wait from the big blind, undertook his usual routine of, sit there looking blank, caress his chips, and shove out two columns, before dipping his head and hiding his face.

Camel folded (I knew his hand but I won't tell, just tease) and so did Hagen.

Rolf rakes in the pot, but is still shortstacked in comparision to everyone else at the table.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2006, 08:51:51 PM »

GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on keith.... hump it in son
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2006, 08:56:49 PM »

Here's a picture of Jen after someone raised her blind.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2006, 08:58:32 PM »

GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on keith.... hump it in son

You still here Matt? I hope you havn't been having sexy time in the red light district

Boonie81
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2006, 09:00:43 PM »

Jen,

Just thought I would check out the site, like you mentioned this afternoon....it looks really good!!
I usually get my updates from a dutch site, but I will switch to this one for the remainder of the masterclassics Grin

Anyways, nice talking to you this afternoon and hopefully I will see you in Deauville  Wink

Bart
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2006, 09:03:06 PM »

Jen,

Just thought I would check out the site, like you mentioned this afternoon....it looks really good!!
I usually get my updates from a dutch site, but I will switch to this one for the remainder of the masterclassics Grin

Anyways, nice talking to you this afternoon and hopefully I will see you in Deauville  Wink

Bart

Woohoo I converted someone!  A pleasure, as always, and welcome to blonde.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2006, 09:07:11 PM »

Just witnessed an all Dutch clash between Rolf Slotboom and Thierry Van Der Berg, the latter having a whole heap of support on the rail - I think that was the giveaway that he was Dutch. (Oh yeah, that and it says so on my sheet)

Anyhow, the two players were all-in for one of those classic coin flip situations, with Rolf holding Queens against his foe's A-K.

King on the Flop and it was all over unless Rolf hit a Queen for Trips or A Jack for a Gutshot. Neither came and Rolf is struggling with just 50k.

What was more bizarre was Rolf yapping something in Dutch to the dealer and the cards as the board was being dealt, no idea what he was saying, but it was probably something like "I'm the daddy, send me a Queen mofo, shizzle mi nizzle and stick a Jack on da felt, I slap yo mamma, I am the king of the castle..." (or something like that, my Dutch isn't quite up to scratch)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2006, 09:08:13 PM »

Good luck to the Camel. 

Okay, we have the Aces, what about the beer?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: