blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 06:20:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 623673 times)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2760 on: September 08, 2015, 10:48:46 AM »

I wasn't happy with my draft completely. Feel I made a mistake taking Sanders just because I already had Demi Thomas but Sanders had slid so much that I had to take him. That's why I offered a trade out involving Sanders last night, so if anyone has any interest in him let me know.

That being said I still got an A+ and 11-3 record prediction from the NFL. It certainly wasn't that great a draft.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: September 08, 2015, 10:50:50 AM »

Oooo, A - 10-4 for me

"When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of an adept GM. Such was the case with Is It Luck, which flipped their eighth overall pick into an expected third-place finish in blondepoker NFL A"

Skillz init.

I didn't see The Refrigerator in the draft list, I assume I can pick him somewhere else Wink

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: September 08, 2015, 10:56:30 AM »

They're keen to promote the scout tool at $19.99, is it any good?  Don't think I'll be buying it but I was wondering.

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2763 on: September 08, 2015, 10:57:01 AM »

B+ and 8w/6l for me. On paper looks about the worst team I have ever drafted no depth at all. Need my Rookies to have big years and the wire to be very kind.
Cheers for the all the effort Sherriff. Good luck all.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: September 08, 2015, 11:10:42 AM »

NFL Survivor competition

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=65958.0

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: September 08, 2015, 12:24:48 PM »

I got A+ and 12-2 which looks pretty decent - especially someone who didn't really know what he was doing!
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: September 08, 2015, 12:36:40 PM »

A- and 9-5 here.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: September 08, 2015, 01:00:31 PM »

No other pick from me in the D league.

Thanks

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: September 08, 2015, 01:47:06 PM »

That just leaves me in the D league?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: September 08, 2015, 01:57:18 PM »

That just leaves me in the D league?

Yes, make as many picks as you want then tell me when you're done.  I'll then set a waiver wire up for the player pool ahead of Thursday's game.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: September 08, 2015, 01:59:50 PM »

Brett Hundley, QB, Packers. (gamble for the future lol)

And with that im done.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: September 08, 2015, 02:05:03 PM »

Thanks.

The draft is now over, and just in time.

As stated before it's a good way to draft rookies, particularly as it invites trade activity, but we'll start the process in July next year.

Obviously if people want to do an online draft we can look at that, but it'd need longer than 90s to make picks.  Not sure it would work as well.

24 hour waiver wire to be set up, so don't pick anyone up until it clears.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: September 08, 2015, 02:11:56 PM »

I wasn't happy with my draft completely. Feel I made a mistake taking Sanders just because I already had Demi Thomas but Sanders had slid so much that I had to take him. That's why I offered a trade out involving Sanders last night, so if anyone has any interest in him let me know.

That being said I still got an A+ and 11-3 record prediction from the NFL. It certainly wasn't that great a draft.

What you looking for for Sanders?

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: September 08, 2015, 03:55:41 PM »

What you looking for for Sanders?

What's your team name?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: September 08, 2015, 07:40:14 PM »

DYNASTY LEAGUE INFO - copied from the Yahoo note
IMPORTANT INFO - Post-draft waivers

Now that the draft has concluded, I've messed around with the settings to create a waiver wire for the first wave of picks from the main player pool.  Basically, I have two options available - waivers which clear tomorrow morning or waivers which clear on Thursday morning.

Given that everyone is itching to amend rosters, etc I've gone with the former option, which means that all initial waiver claims will be processed tomorrow morning so make sure that you have processed any claims before then!  I realise this doesn't give everyone much time, but I figured it was the best option to get things operating 'as normal' ASAP.

Please note that to create the waivers I've had to amend the settings so that everyone in the player pool is constantly on waivers.  This means that once the waivers have been processed, the players won't switch to Free Agents until I manually amend the settings to do so.  I will do this ASAP tomorrow, but in order to ensure that everyone has an equal shot at the free agency pool, I'm imposing a transfer embargo until 12pm tomorrow.  Any picks timed by the Yahoo clock before then will be reversed.  Once 12pm passes, you can all fill your boots as you wish.

So, in summary:
1) Get your waiver claims in before c8am tomorrow (which is when Yahoo usually processes them).
2) Don't pick up anyone showing as 'FA' until after midday tomorrow, but then make as many changes as you wish.

Hopefully this is all clear, but let me know if otherwise.  I'll also post this on the blonde forum thread.

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: