blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:46:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7846 7847 7848 7849 [7850] 7851 7852 7853 7854 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13485715 times)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #117735 on: May 25, 2016, 12:07:53 AM »

Quite like a cricket bet tomorrrow. Sunrisers play KKR in the eliminator in the IPL.

In the 14 league games, either Warner or Dhawan top scored for the Sunrisers in 13 of the 14 games. This is partly down to them being in good form (particularly Warner) and Partly down to the middle order struggling. They don't have a settled number 3, Williamson has struggled to bat with any kind of tempo or intent, Yuvraj hasn't hit top form yet, Henriques is too high at 4/5 and guys like Hooda and Ojha aren't great at this level and have limited crease time.

The pitch at Delhi has got progressively slower and turns more as the game goes on, so batting against the hard new ball with the fielding restrictions could well be the best time to bat.

Can get 4/5 dutching them at 2/1 and 7/2, looks pretty solid.

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/hyderabad-sunrisers-v-kolkata-knight-riders/top-hyderabad-sunrisers-batsman
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #117736 on: May 25, 2016, 12:51:35 AM »

Pretty stdd day in the non-race to be Champion Jockey tomorrow. SDS has eight rides, Ryan is taking a day off. Another one.

Is it a two horse race?

One-horse race.

Am inclined to agree with Keef, think Atzeni is a bigger danger than Happy Ryan.

Nobody can match SDS for sheer numbers. Would like to see him pick up a few better outside rides though. And ideally stop riding for that roffler McEntee.

SDS doesn't seem to be riding so much for Johnston this season.

It's fine while Channon is the best form he's been in since he knocked in 20 a season for the Saints, but when he drops to the usual 6%, it will be a touch worrying.

But SDS's workrate is effing unbelievable.

He had 5 rides at Leicester yesterday and then drove 110 miles to Windsor for 2 rides on 10/1 shots.

I cannot imagine any other jockey doing that, day in day out.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:03:25 AM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117737 on: May 25, 2016, 01:55:55 AM »

Absolutely, SDS is off for his life.

That's my only concern, that when Ryan or Atzeni is picking up three decent favourites for big Newmarket yards, SDS is riding a 20-1 shot for McEntee and Highlife Dancer.

But it's a numbers game and I'm more than happy with the position.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #117738 on: May 25, 2016, 10:44:30 AM »

Morning Tighty.

I have been wanting to oppose John Isner in the French tennis and today we have the chance to back his opponent, Kyle Edmund. Edmund is, surprisingly for a Brit, more at home on clay than on other surfaces. He has won a lesser tour event on clay this year and has far more to his game than Isner. It won't be pretty, but no match with Isner playing ever is. I expect to see tie breaks, but I also expect Edmund to win in 4 or 5 sets.

Suggest £20 Edmund @ 7/5 with betvictor.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #117739 on: May 25, 2016, 11:10:43 AM »

I don't understand the prices for the Toronto Raptors to win the NBA outright. I'm a bit tilted as i didn't bother sticking up the thunder to win the championship at 7/1 when the series against the Warriors was tied at 1-1. I've just had a check on oddschecker and the Raptors are 66/1 with 188bet or more widely available at 40's with billys,or the irish folk:

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

There are 4 teams left, with Toronto and Cleveland currently tied 2-2 in a best of 7 series, the winner will advance to the final to play OKC or Golden State. How in hell are they 40's?!? I really don't know what I'm missing here.

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117740 on: May 25, 2016, 11:46:41 AM »

I don't understand the prices for the Toronto Raptors to win the NBA outright. I'm a bit tilted as i didn't bother sticking up the thunder to win the championship at 7/1 when the series against the Warriors was tied at 1-1. I've just had a check on oddschecker and the Raptors are 66/1 with 188bet or more widely available at 40's with billys,or the irish folk:

There are 4 teams left, with Toronto and Cleveland currently tied 2-2 in a best of 7 series, the winner will advance to the final to play OKC or Golden State. How in hell are they 40's?!? I really don't know what I'm missing here.

Thin i know but i just wanted to check if i put up OKC around the 40/1 mark on fred as i have a pretty decent bet on them myself?  Don't think i put up any nba ante post this year though.

Rap's got to play 2 of the last 3 games in Ohio which is a very tough ask.  They will then have to play 4 out of 7 on the road if they make the final against either team who they will be another huge underdog to beat.  Given they were 10/1 to beat the Cavs pre series they will be at least that price you would imagine against any of the 2 West teams which come through. They are 7/1 still now to beat the Cavs.  IMO of course.  The price looks big but it really isn't much value if any at all. The raw double only is probably closer to 100/1.  They are  13/2 to win each game in Ohio only (games 5 and 7 if needed)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:53:13 AM by arbboy » Logged
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #117741 on: May 25, 2016, 11:57:05 AM »

Think i know but i just wanted to check if i put up OKC around the 40/1 mark on fred as i have a pretty decent bet on them myself?  Don't think i put up any nba ante post this year though.

Rap's got to play 2 of the last 3 games in Ohio which is a very tough ask.  They will then have to play 4 out of 7 on the road if they make the final against either team who they will be another huge underdog to beat.  Given they were 10/1 to beat the Cavs pre series they will be at least that price you would imagine against any of the 2 West teams which come through.  IMO of course.  The price looks big but it really isn't much value if any at all.

Given how beasty the warriors have been all season and how hot the thunder are right now even if they got through I know it'd be a crazy ask, but for a 4 horse race I couldn't imagine any conference finalist being larger than around 20's. I thought it may be worth a small punt but I'll give it a miss and just support OKC as usual. It's been very exciting to watch so far!

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117742 on: May 25, 2016, 12:01:45 PM »

Morning Tighty.

I have been wanting to oppose John Isner in the French tennis and today we have the chance to back his opponent, Kyle Edmund. Edmund is, surprisingly for a Brit, more at home on clay than on other surfaces. He has won a lesser tour event on clay this year and has far more to his game than Isner. It won't be pretty, but no match with Isner playing ever is. I expect to see tie breaks, but I also expect Edmund to win in 4 or 5 sets.

Suggest £20 Edmund @ 7/5 with betvictor.

Back
Odds Decimal
Stake £
Profit £
K Edmund (moneyline)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117743 on: May 25, 2016, 12:04:52 PM »

Quite like a cricket bet tomorrrow. Sunrisers play KKR in the eliminator in the IPL.

In the 14 league games, either Warner or Dhawan top scored for the Sunrisers in 13 of the 14 games. This is partly down to them being in good form (particularly Warner) and Partly down to the middle order struggling. They don't have a settled number 3, Williamson has struggled to bat with any kind of tempo or intent, Yuvraj hasn't hit top form yet, Henriques is too high at 4/5 and guys like Hooda and Ojha aren't great at this level and have limited crease time.

The pitch at Delhi has got progressively slower and turns more as the game goes on, so batting against the hard new ball with the fielding restrictions could well be the best time to bat.

Can get 4/5 dutching them at 2/1 and 7/2, looks pretty solid.

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/hyderabad-sunrisers-v-kolkata-knight-riders/top-hyderabad-sunrisers-batsman

David Warner Hyderabad Sunrisers v Kolkata Knight Riders Top Hyderabad Sunrisers Batsman
2/1
Total Stake: £25.00
Potential Returns: £75.00

Shikhar Dhawan Hyderabad Sunrisers v Kolkata Knight Riders Top Hyderabad Sunrisers Batsman
7/2
Total Stake: £25.00
Potential Returns: £112.50

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #117744 on: May 25, 2016, 10:12:29 PM »

How does anyone put a decent bet on a horse without getting restricted?

Serious question. Just trying to put a simple £50 e/w bet and getting restricted to silly amounts.

Ah! The element of surprise
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117745 on: May 25, 2016, 10:15:08 PM »

Serious question. Just trying to put a simple £50 e/w bet and getting restricted to silly amounts.

Welcome to the 2004 club in 2016!  Where have you been for 12 years!  Doing your cash?Huh?  Bar that you will always get a decent bet on the exchange close to the off but you will rarely have any value (esp not ew)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:35:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #117746 on: May 25, 2016, 10:18:18 PM »

Think tikay asks Marky.

(Got to get your retaliation in first in this thread)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #117747 on: May 25, 2016, 10:55:18 PM »

Welcome to the 2004 club in 2016!  Where have you been for 12 years!  Doing your cash?Huh?  Bar that you will always get a decent bet on the exchange close to the off but you will rarely have any value (esp not ew)

I don't bet very often on horses, I'm a typical mug punter so learnt a long time ago to give it up Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #117748 on: May 26, 2016, 12:04:43 AM »

Monaco GP practice is tomorrow, but I haven't had time to survey the markets properly yet.

Quick one (I'm in a rush), Sergio Perez here @ 9/2. Suggest £10.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/monaco-grand-prix/practice-1-top-6-finish

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #117749 on: May 26, 2016, 12:11:09 AM »

Think tikay asks Marky.

(Got to get your retaliation in first in this thread)

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 7846 7847 7848 7849 [7850] 7851 7852 7853 7854 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: